ClickFunnels Clone Funnel (Tutorial)
Are you looking for help when it comes to the ClickFunnels clone funnel process?
Then you have arrived on the PERFECT post.
Here is what I’m going to cover:
- How to clone a funnel in ClickFunnels.
- How to clone a funnel step in ClickFunnels (which is different).
- And lastly, I’ll be showing you something that you’ll love as a ClickFunnels customer.
So be sure to read all the way until the end.
Let’s begin now.
Table Of Contents
ClickFunnels Clone Funnel: Step By Tutorial
Here are the steps which I will walk you through one by one:
- Login to ClickFunnels and go to your funnel dashboard.
- Pick the funnel that you would like to duplicate.
- Clone it.
You’ll kick yourself at just how easy this is to do.
Here is the first step.
1) Sign In To ClickFunnels
You’ll obviously need to be signed into ClickFunnels in order to pull this off:
Simply login at the top and if you are already logged in?
You’ll get taken to your dashboard where you need to be.
2) Pick The Funnel That You Want To Clone
You will now be on your main dashboard page.
Move your mouse to the top of the page:
- Hover over ClickFunnels.
- Click on the Funnels tab.
Once you do that, simply click on the funnel that you would like to make a copy of.
As you can see from the picture above.
- You’ll see how I got to the ClickFunnels –> Funnels tab.
- And also, for this example, I would click on “Funnel To Clone” to get to that funnel.
Only one more “big” step left.
3) Duplicate Your Funnel (Or Clone)
Now that you are actually in your funnel (that has all of the steps)…
- Click on the SETTINGS tab on the top right of the page.
I’ll add a picture down below just to make sure that you’re in the right spot:
Side Note: That’s a great template above (here’s many more in this IMNights post).
You only have one more thing to do (and you’re home free)!
- Click on the Clone Funnel tab that is also on the top right of the page.
Here is one more picture for you where I added a big red border around where the button is.
Just so there’s no way that you can miss it 😛
And after you do that?
It will take a few minutes for the copy to show in your dashboard with all of your funnels.
I told you it was easy very right?
Here is another helpful tip when it comes to duplicating parts of your funnel.
How To Clone A Funnel Step In ClickFunnels
This shouldn’t take too long considering you know most of the steps now including:
- Go to your funnel dashboard.
- Click on the funnel that has a step that you’d like to promote.
Here is a picture that is going to demonstrate what you need to do next.
Bear with me as it’s a pretty big picture:
So if you look at the picture above:
- Click on the funnel step you want to clone (in this example it is the Optin step).
- Click on the Clone Funnel Step button on the bottom right of the page.
That is how you can clone a funnel step in ClickFunnels.
Yet another easy process right?
I’m also going to put a video down below for this in case you’re more of a visual person…
Where you get the answer straight from the ClickFunnels support team.
Before we get to the end?
Here is another related tutorial in case you need more help using this software:
- Related Tutorial: Abolishing Funnels That You Don’t Use
Let’s move onto the end (and the best part) of this post.
So I hope that I helped you answer the questions when it comes to:
- How to clone a funnel in ClickFunnels…
- And even how to clone a step in ClickFunnels.
But since you are an active ClickFunnels user like me (since you’re reading this)…
I wanted to show you a way that you can save a good amount of money using this tool.
It works even if you’re a current or new user.
I highly recommend that you check it out…
As it can help you save a lot of money if you plan on using ClickFunnels in the long term.
So I’ll leave you to that.
Thanks again and have an awesome day!