How To Add Favicon In ClickFunnels (Easy To Do)
So how to change the favicon in ClickFunnels?
Is it possible?
Absolutely (and it’s very easy too)!
Here are the questions that I will be answering for you in this very quick post:
- How to change a ClickFunnels favicon?
- How do I add a favicon to ClickFunnels?
- And lastly “Where is the favicon setting in ClickFunnels?”
And before we begin?
To be sure that you check out the end of this post too…
As you’ll be able to see how you can save an arm and a leg even as a current ClickFunnels user.
You won’t want to miss it.
Table Of Contents
All About The ClickFunnels Favicon
So before we do anything spiffy?
You are going to need to log in to your ClickFunnels account (that’s on you).
If you are already logged in?
Then you will simply be taken to your main dashboard (which is where you want to be).
Are you now on your dashboard?
Now we can begin.
How To Add Favicon To ClickFunnels
Here are the simple steps (which will be explained more if needed below):
- On the top right, hover over your name and click on Account Settings.
- On the left side, click on the Digital Assets tab.
- Click on + New Asset.
- Click on Choose File and choose your Favicon.
- After you enter your name: click Add.
The other fields such as:
- From name.
- From email.
- And message.
Those three above are all optional (so you don’t need to add anything there).
However, if that changes since the type of creating this tutorial post?
Be sure to just put in whatever you like.
And here is a great video that can walk you through exactly what I just talked about.
Now you’re most likely going to want to do something with that favicon of yours.
Here is how.
How To Change Favicon In ClickFunnels
Before you go too far from the page that you were currently on…
Make sure that you go back to the Digital Assets tab.
You will now see the asset (favicon that you created).
- On the right side of the screen, click on the 3 dots and click Copy Asset Path.
This will give you the link for your favicon.
Now you will need to go back to your main dashboard.
The one that has all of your funnels.
Simply click on the funnel that you would like to add your favicon to.
And now you only have two more simple little steps:
- Click the SETTINGS tab on the top right of the page.
- Paste the URL in the FAVICON URL section.
- Scroll down and click on Save and Update Settings.
Here is an image to show you what that page looks like.
Like I said.
It’s very easy to do.
But just in case my favicon tutorial wasn’t helpful enough?
Be sure to watch the video straight from ClickFunnels staff (they will walk you through as well).
Keep in mind that the video above uses the old design when it comes to ClickFunnels…
But the process is still the same.
Here are a few more helpful tutorials in case you need them:
Here are a few more:
- Duplicating ClickFunnels funnels.
- ClickFunnels elements, lists, and checkmarks.
- Help when it comes to removing what you just don’t need.
And if you need inspiration when it comes to funnels, pages, or templates:
Let’s wrap up this post now.
See, I told you it was easy to do.
This is just another great way to add your branding to the top corner of a page’s tab.
I want to say thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this ClickFunnels tutorial.
Since you are a current ClickFunnels user (just like me)…
I recommend that you check out the discount post below.
It’s a great way to save a lot of money using ClickFunnels.
I’ll leave you to that: