ClickFunnels For Coaching & Consulting (Sales Funnel Demo)
So what’s the best way to make ClickFunnels for coaching (or consulting) work?
After all, there’s plenty of ways that will allow you to get clients at the drop of a hat.
But in my opinion?
The sales funnel that I’ll be showing you in this post is about as simple as it gets.
Let’s dive into how you can set up a sales funnel for getting coaching clients.
Table Of Contents
- 1 ClickFunnels For Coaching Explained
- 2 ClickFunnels For Coaches Video Tutorial
- 3 ClickFunnels For Coaching and Consulting Conclusion
ClickFunnels For Coaching Explained
So I want to clear up one thing first and answer this question:
Can you use ClickFunnels for coaching and getting clients?
The truth of the matter is that you can use ClickFunnels for any type of business:
- Online businesses can use ClickFunnels.
- Offline businesses can also use ClickFunnels.
And don’t forget about the most important part of ClickFunnels:
- Even dummies can use it!
Related Post: Making more money by using ClickFunnels.
Alright, enough of the monkey business (for now).
So when it comes to a sales funnel for coaches and consultants?
This specific funnel will have four steps which include:
- Optin page.
- Case study page.
- Application page.
- Lastly, the homework page.
Let’s break down each specific page of this coaching and consulting sales funnel.
Step 1: The ClickFunnels Lead Capture Page
It doesn’t matter where you’re getting your traffic from:
- Your website.
- Or maybe you went viral by selling 1 million packets of Starbursts candy.
Nostalgia Rewind: The red and pink starbursts were the best!
The fact of the matter is that you will need to be collecting emails with this page.
Let me rephrase it this way:
Your main goal of this landing page is to collect email addresses.
And you are going to be doing that by offering a powerful and related case study.
Here are the important parts that you’ll want to include on this landing page:
- What they are getting (in the example above it’s a video case study).
- Hard-hitting headline focusing on the big benefit of what they will see.
- A big button that includes a call to action on it (click here to get instant access).
You can also include a picture of yourself like I did.
Note: Just don’t use the picture of me though, thanks 🙂
So when someone clicks on the Click Here To Get Instant Access button?
A pop-up box appears and your visitor can enter their:
- Email address.
- Telephone number (100% optional).
After completing that, they will get sent to the second step of this sales funnel.
Here is what it looks like.
Step 2: The ClickFunnels Case Study Page
Please note that I had to shrink the following image below to make it fit bitter.
And even after doing that?
It still ended being the size of a damn football field (go figure).
Anyways, down below is an example of this coaching case study video page.
Following along with the example above, here are the main 3 aspects of this page:
- A big, benefit-enriched headline at the top.
- The video case study as you previously promised.
- Last but not least is the button to apply for coaching.
I’m going to leave the details of the case study for you (since you’re the expert).
Just make sure that you focus on the topic that you’d be helping your clients with.
At the end of the video will be a call to action where they can apply for coaching.
You can see the button in the image above.
Now onto the third step of this coaching sales funnel.
Step 3: The ClickFunnels Coaching Application Page
So the main point of this page is to have your leads fill out your application.
Wufoo is a great example of a form builder that you can embed on this ClickFunnels page.
You’ll also have a video talking more about:
- Why you have the application (to help counter objections).
- Any more information that you might want to add in.
The main goal of this page is to have them fill out the coaching application.
Let’s now move onto the fourth and final step of this coaching sales funnel.
Step 4: The ClickFunnels Homework Page
So this page is a little bit longer so I managed to separate it into two pictures.
Here is the top part of the landing page which you can see down below:
It’s pretty straightforward.
- You have the giant Thank You at the top of the page.
- One more video that talks about the homework they will need to do.
Note: More on the homework assignment very soon.
Here is the bottom half of the landing page that comes under the video shown above:
So with this section, you must let your leads know exactly what to expect.
A few important things that you can add into this section include:
- Who and when you will be speaking to someone.
- How you will be speaking to someone (phone, Skype, Facebook, etc).
- And the homework assignment that you will be needing them to complete.
Keep in mind that this homework assignment is something very easy.
- A few reasons why they want to work with you.
- Examples that demonstrate results they’ve gotten in the past.
This homework section is also important when it comes to weeding out tire-kickers.
If someone can’t complete a very easy task…
Do you think that they will someone that you want to personally work with?
That’s something important to think about.
Lastly is going to be the option for them to reach out to you immediately.
That could be by:
- Giving them your phone number.
- Giving them a special email address.
- Or just having them message you on Facebook saying that they completed the form.
That will be completely up to you and how you plan on conducting your calls.
But that’s pretty much how a sales funnels for coaches and consultants work.
Would you like to get clients by creating a funnel similar to this?
One more thing for you though as well.
ClickFunnels For Coaches Video Tutorial
I hope that you enjoyed the four-step funnel for coaches and consultants.
You might want a little bit more information when it comes to this topic.
So here is a great related video from the owner of ClickFunnels himself: Russell Brunson.
There are plenty of golden nuggets in that video when it comes to coaching.
I think that you’ll enjoy it.
ClickFunnels For Coaching and Consulting Conclusion
So that’s the four-step ClickFunnels funnel for coaches and consultants.
Here were the four steps one more time:
- Optin page for collecting leads.
- Case study page for getting to the application page.
- The application page for filling out the coaching form.
- Lastly is the homework page which also allows them to reach out to you.
So that’s one of the best ways to use ClickFunnels for coaches and consultants.
If you haven’t gotten to test out ClickFunnel yet?
Then I highly recommend that this software out and see how much you like it:
And that’s should just about do it.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about sales funnels for coaches (with ClickFunnels).
Have the best day ever!