ClickFunnels For Coaching & Consulting (Sales Funnel Demo)
So what’s the best way to make ClickFunnels for coaching (or consulting) work?
After all, there’s plenty of ways that will allow you to get clients at the drop of a hat.
But in my opinion?
The sales funnel that I’ll be showing you in this post is about as simple as it gets.
Let’s dive into how you can set up a sales funnel for getting coaching clients.
Table Of Contents
- 1 ClickFunnels For Coaching Explained
- 2 ClickFunnels For Coaches Video Tutorial
- 3 ClickFunnels For Coaching and Consulting Conclusion
ClickFunnels For Coaching Explained
So I want to clear up one thing first and answer this question:
Can you use ClickFunnels for coaching and getting clients?
The answer is YES!
The truth of the matter is that you can use ClickFunnels for any type of business:
- You can use ClickFunnels for online businesses.
- You can also use ClickFunnels for offline businesses.
I also like to joke around and say that even dummies can use ClickFunnels 🙂
In fact, I did a related post about that specific topic below which you can read later.
Reading For Later: Using ClickFunnels for dummies.
Alright, so you now have a good idea that ClickFunnels works for many different businesses.
So let’s take a look at the specifics when it comes to sales funnel for coaching and consultants.
This specific coaching funnel will include:
- Optin page.
- Case study page.
- Application page.
- Lastly, the homework page.
I’m going to break down each and every page so that you can follow along with me.
And if you haven’t started using ClickFunnels yet?
I’ll put a helpful tutorial post down below that shows you how to get started for free.
ClickFunnels For Free: Here is the helpful tutorial.
Let’s now break down each specific page of this coaching and consulting sales funnel.
Starting with the process of generating highly-targeted leads.
Step 1: The ClickFunnels Lead Capture Page
It doesn’t matter where you’re getting your traffic from:
- Your website.
- Or maybe you went viral by selling 1 million packets of Starbursts candy.
Nostalgia Rewind: The red and pink starbursts were the best!
The fact of the matter is that you will need to be collecting emails with this page.
Let me rephrase it this way:
Your main goal of this landing page is to collect email addresses.
And you are going to be doing that by offering a powerful and related case study.
Here are the important parts that you’ll want to include on this landing page:
- What they are getting (in the example above it’s a video case study).
- Hard-hitting headline focusing on the big benefit of what they will see.
- A big button that includes a call to action on it (click here to get instant access).
You can also include a picture of yourself like I did.
So when someone clicks on the Click Here To Get Instant Access button?
A pop-up box appears and your visitor can enter their:
- Email address.
- Telephone number (100% optional).
After completing that, they will get sent to the second step of this sales funnel.
Here is what it looks like.
Step 2: The ClickFunnels Case Study Page
Please note that I had to shrink the image above in order to make it properly fit the page.
And even after doing that, it still ended being the size of a damn football field (go figure).
Anyways, up above is an example of this coaching case study video page.
Here are the three main aspects of this landing page:
- A big, benefit-enriched headline at the top.
- The video case study as you previously promised.
- Last but not least is the button to apply for coaching.
I’m going to leave the details of the case study for you (since you’re the expert).
Just make sure that you focus on the topic that you’d be helping your clients with.
At the end of the video will be a call to action where they can apply for coaching.
You can see the button in the image above.
When your visitors click on that button, they will get taken to the next step of the funnel.
Let’s take a look at what the application page should look like.
Step 3: The ClickFunnels Coaching Application Page
So the main point of this page is to have your leads fill out your application.
Wufoo is a great example of a form builder that you can embed on this ClickFunnels page.
You’ll also have a video talking more about:
- Why you have the application (to help counter objections).
- Any more information that you might want to add in.
The main goal of this page is to have them fill out the coaching application.
Let’s now move onto the fourth and final step of this coaching sales funnel.
Step 4: The ClickFunnels Homework Page
So this page is a little bit longer so I managed to separate it into two pictures.
Above is the top part of the landing page which is pretty straightforward.
- You have the giant Thank You at the top of the page.
- One more video that talks about the homework they will need to do.
Helpful Note: More on the homework assignment very soon.
Here is the bottom half of the landing page that comes under the video shown above:
So with this section, you must let your leads know exactly what to expect.
A few important things that you can add into this section include:
- Who and when you will be speaking to someone.
- How you will be speaking to someone (phone, Skype, Facebook, etc).
- And the homework assignment that you will be needing them to complete.
Keep in mind that this homework assignment is something very easy.
- A few reasons why they want to work with you.
- Examples that demonstrate results they’ve gotten in the past.
This homework section is also important when it comes to weeding out tire-kickers.
If someone can’t complete a very easy task…
Do you think that they will someone that you want to personally work with?
That’s something important to think about.
Lastly is going to be the option for them to reach out to you immediately.
That could be by:
- Giving them your phone number.
- Giving them a special email address.
- Or just having them message you on Facebook saying that they completed the form.
That will be completely up to you and how you plan on conducting your calls.
But that’s pretty much how a sales funnels for coaches and consultants work.
Would you like to get clients by creating a funnel similar to this?
And just in case you’d like even more information about this topic?
I have a video for you from the owner of ClickFunnels himself.
ClickFunnels For Coaches Video Tutorial
I hope that you enjoyed the four-step funnel for coaches and consultants.
However, you might want a little bit more information when it comes to this topic.
So above is a great related video from the owner of ClickFunnels himself: Russell Brunson.
There are plenty of golden nuggets in that video when it comes to coaching.
ClickFunnels For Coaching and Consulting Conclusion
So that’s the four-step ClickFunnels funnel for coaches and consultants.
Here were the four steps one more time:
- Optin page for collecting leads.
- Case study page for getting to the application page.
- The application page for filling out the coaching form.
- Lastly is the homework page which also allows them to reach out to you.
So that’s one of the best ways to use ClickFunnels for coaches and consultants.
If you haven’t gotten to test out ClickFunnel yet?
Then I highly recommend that this software out and see how much you like it:
The good news is that it’s pretty easy to pay for ClickFunnels as a coach or consultant.
Think about it for a quick second.
One sale of just $1,000 can pay for 10 months of the ClickFunnels basic package.
That’s the power of being able to command higher prices for your expert advice.
Thank you for taking the time to read all about sales funnels for coaches (with ClickFunnels).
One more related section for you.
ClickFunnels Also Works For
When it comes to ClickFunnels, there’s always the popular question:
Will ClickFunnels work for me?
The answer is going to be yes, ClickFunnels works for any type of online or offline business.
Here’s a list of a few more articles that highlights how you can use ClickFunnels for:
There’s even been a scenario where a hot dog vendor used ClickFunnels for success.
So it’s very safe to say, that ClickFunnels will work for coaching and consulting.
Alright, that’s all for now, thank you for stopping by and have the best day ever.