ClickFunnels For MLM (Network Marketing)
So the good news is that ClickFunnels for MLM is pretty straight forward.
But the bad news?
You didn’t find this post quickly enough (that’s my fault though).
Here is what I’m going to be helping you with today in this post:
- How to use ClickFunnels for MLM…
- Where people will raise their hand to get more info…
- And there won’t be any need to bother and of your friends and family.
Sounds pretty cool right?
Let’s get this show on the road then.
Table Of Contents
ClickFunnels For MLM Introduction
Multilevel marketing or network marketing (however you want to say it)…
Pretty comes down to two things:
- Getting leads.
- Converting those leads.
This is what ClickFunnels was designed for.
But more specifically?
Allow me to talk you through the 2 step process for utilizing ClickFunnels for MLM.
1) ClickFunnels Network Marketing Bridge Funnel
Not sure what a network marketing bridge funnel is?
It’s simply a page (or two) that connects your visitor to the offer you’re recommending.
Just like a bridge does.
The first page of this funnel is going to be your squeeze page where you have one goal:
- Generate leads.
Nothing else should be your focus aside from getting leads on the first page…
And you do this by offering something that your audience is really interested in.
Here is an example of a network marketing funnel that was shared with me:
If you came to this page and noticed that you’d get a free training showing you:
- How to build your own profitable network marketing business…
- Without having previous experience or alienating your friends and family…
There’s a very big chance that you’d be all over that.
This is just an example of knowing what your audience would want.
Let’s move onto the next step when it comes to a ClickFunnels for network marketing funnel.
2) How To Get Network Marketing Sales On Autopilot
So after someone enters their email and clicks on the YES! Give Me Access button…
Two things happen:
- They get sent an automated email in the background.
- They also get taken to the next page.
This page is commonly known as the thank you page…
But a lot more usually happens than just simply saying “thank you for opting in.”
Here is an example of a demo thank you page in action:
Note: The video is black because it’s simply used as a place holder at the time.
But here are the elements of the page:
- Attention bar that focusing on getting the user to watch the video.
- The video underneath would be where you can give your free training.
- In that video, you will also talk about the opportunity that you have to offer.
- And then last but not least, you have the button on the bottom for them to get started.
It’s certainly not rocket science…
But you are simply generating leads of people who are interested in what you have to offer…
And you can convert them through the video that you have on this page.
But if you don’t convert right away?
You can always utilize email marketing autoresponder followups to increase your conversions.
ClickFunnels For MLM / Network Marketing Video
- Maybe you’d like a little bit more information.
- Or maybe you’d just like to see this process in action?
The video down below should help you out.
Feel free to click play to watch the ClickFunnels for network marketing video:
It utilizes the same idea:
- Two simple steps of your funnel.
- And then you can send out automated emails to increase conversions.
It’s a process that you might be familiar with (by now)…
But there’s a reason why you see so many funnels set up this way.
Because it flat out works.
And it has NOTHING to do with bothering your friends and your family…
Unless, of course, they optin to your funnel (and then it’s fair game).
But just in case you haven’t started using ClickFunnels yet?
Below is a great post when it comes to how much the investment is for this tool:
Let’s move to the end of this post now.
So I hope I gave you a solid MLM ClickFunnels example.
That’s just one way of utilizing what this tool has to offer.
You can always sell your own products, offers, and services as well.
And when you do that?
You open up the opportunity for using their:
- Secure checkout pages (with order bumps).
- Membership pages where you can lock up your best content.
- One-click upsell and downsell pages which is another great way to increase sales.
Here is an example of a very spiffy looking webinar registration page:
You can always use webinars to recommend your network marketing offers, too.
It’s all about how creative you want to be in order to make the sale.
That should do it though.
I’m not sure if you started using ClickFunnels yet or you’re already a user.
In case you haven’t gotten started you:
And if you’re already using it?
I’ll put two links down below where you can save a lot of money using ClickFunnels.
I’ll leave you to that.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this MLM related blog post.