My ClickFunnels Review: Here’s What I Really Think
Is every ClickFunnels review the same?
- Where it’s praised as the best every (with no flaws)
- And anyone who isn’t using it considered unintelligent
This ClickFunnels review will certainly not be like that.
I actually first stumbled upon this software back in 2015…
And the reason was that I needed a way to start accepting credit cards.
Table Of Contents
ClickFunnels Review: My Thoughts And Opinions
Aside from being able to accept credit cards?
I had a really big problem.
Gluing together 70 steps in my funnel was way too much stress for me to take on.
- It took forever
- It was unnecessary
- And I figured there had to be an easier way to do things
Back then one of the most popular choices was Infusionsoft…
But they had a REALLY steep price tag (especially for someone who was still getting started).
So after searching for Confusionsoft alternatives?
Russell Brunson had walked me through a webinar telling me all about ClickFunnels.
It was everything I was looking for…
First things first though.
Here’s a great video review in case you’re a visual person like me:
And the shortcut for giving them a test drive:
That’s what originally got me hooked on this software…
But here’s what else really helped me out (and I’m sure it will help you out as well).
I’m sure you’re already familiar with a lot of the standard things this tool can do like:
- Lead generation (squeeze) pages
- Or being able to create any type of funnel (for any type of niche)
So not only would I be able to accept credit cards…
I could also:
- Create secure check out pages.
- Offer order bumps on those pages to help increase ROI.
- Utilize both one-click upsell and one-click down-sell pages.
- And most importantly have almost all of my business under one roof.
Allow me to address a few of those for you.
These are created on your checkout pages…
And they allow you to add an extra offer where all the customer has to do is check off a button.
The first time I implemented this?
- A whopping 33% of customers said YES to this offer.
I was shocked.
At the time it made me realize just how much money I was leaving on the table…
And I’m sure it’s going to be the same way for you (until you start utilizing it yourself).
Here is a video for more information about this feature:
Continuing on now.
The first time I ran one-click upsells in my funnel was nothing short of amazing:
- The profitability of my paid advertising campaign
Spending $1 on advertising and getting at least $2 back is the goal right?
So by having one-click upsells (and downsells) in my funnel…
It allowed my customers a much more seamless and easy purchase process.
Talk about a feature that is win-win for all.
Here’s one more thing I really loved.
I was doing product launches and at the time?
Product launches would send so much traffic that hosting services would always crash…
Resulting in hundreds or even thousands of dollars lost.
I wanted no part of that.
So when it came to ClickFunnels?
Their servers could handle as much traffic as you like…
So I didn’t have to wait in fear for my funnel to completely go down (which pissed everyone off).
It’s funny because I have seen a lot of ClickFunnels reviews before…
But most of them don’t talk about the subtle features and just how powerful they are.
ClickFunnels Review Conclusion
This software literally saved the day for me (and it’s gotten much better ever since).
Here’s what I came up with in terms of the pros and cons of this tool.
- Simple to use
- Order bumps are phenomenal
- You can create any type of funnel
- Works for any type of business or niche
- Being able to handle large amounts of traffic
- One-click upsells and downsells are awesome
- ClickFunnels rarely goes down so you don’t have to worry about that
- Support could certainly be faster getting back to you
- The membership site area can definitely use improvements (which they are working on)
So at the end of the day?
ClickFunnels is absolutely worth it
Here is my final rating:
ClickFunnels Gets 4.7 Out Of 5 Stars
They also come along with a free trial too.
You can click the button down below to get your free 14-day ClickFunnels trial:
And you can’t forget about the best part.
I actually used to have a blurb about your bonuses…
However, I did a MASSIVE update when it comes to what you’re getting.
I know you’re going to love what you see.
And that should do it.
Thanks again for stopping by and checking out my ClickFunnels review.