ClickFunnels Vs Builderall (The Winner Here)
ClickFunnels vs Builderall is quite a fun comparison.
- Both allow you to utilize landing pages and sales funnels.
- Both also allow you to build and grow your online business.
So which tool should you go with?
Be sure to keep reading on as I’m going to give you that answer.
Table Of Contents
- 1 ClickFunnels Vs Builderall Introduction
- 2 Builderall Vs ClickFunnels Conclusion
ClickFunnels Vs Builderall Introduction
So I’m going to be comparing and contrasting each of these tools…
But more importantly?
The main reasons why you might want to use one tool over the other.
When we get to the grand conclusion…
That is where we can declare a winner and help you pick the software that best fits you.
Let’s start with the almighty Builderall.
What’s Up With Builderall Nowadays?
Well, they have been growing (like many other successful companies out there)…
And with that comes a lot of:
- And even talk about their platform (both good and bad).
As Builderall says on their home page:
All the tools you will ever need to quickly & easily grow your business online.
This is a tool that also comes with a free trial (which is a nice benefit):
Let’s look into the reasons why you might want to use this tool over the competitor.
Builderall Is Overall Much Cheaper
This, in my opinion, is why Builderall has picked up many more customers…
As they allow plans that even a broke college-kid could afford to pay (seriously).
Here is a quick look at how much you’d be looking to spend on Builderall:
- Builder plan is $19.90 per month.
- Marketer plan is $29.90 per month.
- Essential plan is $49.90 per month.
- Premium plan is only $69.90 per month.
And yes, I said only for the premium plan because that’s the highest they go.
Related Price Post: IM Nights goes into more detail about this here.
Then, on the other hand, we have ClickFunnels.
Here are the two primary plans that they currently offer:
- ClickFunnels (basic) plan is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Etison Suite plan is $297 per month.
Another Related Pricing Post: ClickFunnels Pricing.
As you can see from the bullet points above:
- The highest Builderall plan costs $69.90 per month.
- The lowest ClickFunnels plan is going to cost $97 per month.
While this isn’t always a deal-breaker, I understand that:
- Sometimes people care about the price.
- Sometimes they don’t care as much (as long as the value is there).
So that would be one instance where you might want to go with Builderall.
Lightning Fast Customer Support
ClickFunnels does have a couple of weaknesses when it comes to this battle (not many though).
One would be when it comes to their customer support as it certainly could be faster.
Here’s been my experience when it comes to both of these software tools:
- Builderall responds faster but sometimes takes longer to get the answer.
- ClickFunnels responds slower but usually comes back with a great answer.
For example (with ClickFunnels)…
I’ve had support come back and answer me by creating a video and showing me what to do.
That’s a pretty solid response.
My only issue is that it could be a little faster (and I’m sure others could agree).
I guess that it’s part of the growing pains when it comes to having 100,000 customers.
Here’s one more reason why you might want to take the plunge with Builderall.
The Features Are Piled High
Builderall wasn’t kidding when they said they give you all the tools you will ever need.
They do just that.
So if you’re looking for an online business building platform that has the most features?
Not only does Builderall have a lot of features that ClickFunnels does:
- Example: Script Generator From Builderall.
- Example: Funnel Scripts From ClickFunnels (which is a separate cost).
They also have many more features that ClickFunnels doesn’t have at all.
Just look at a few of the unique features they have in the image above.
Builderall also comes with a solid affiliate program if you’re into that (article about that here).
There are going to be many flaws when it comes to having so many features available.
I’ll talk about that soon…
But that should be good for now when it comes to reasons you might want to use Builderall.
Let’s flip the script now in the battle of ClickFunnels vs Builderall.
Has ClickFunnels Got It Going On Nowadays?
ClickFunnels has grown like a wildfire…
And it’s pretty easy to see why they have around 100,000 customers after using them.
Similar to Builderall, they also happen to come along with a free trial:
But as it’s stated in the picture above, they help you:
- Quickly create beautiful sales funnels.
- Convert your visitors into high-quality leads.
- And lastly, turn those leads into customers (which is what everybody wants).
Let’s talk about the reasons why you might want to utilize ClickFunnels for your marketing.
The Quality Of Features Is Second To None
Builderall has more features than you can shake a stick at…
But ClickFunnels has less (and the quality of the features are top-notch).
Russell Brunson recently did a video where he talked about how he wanted to focus on funnels.
ClickFunnels was branching off to far and it was diluting their ability to create awesome funnels.
Here is the video in case you want to watch:
The fact of the matter is that ClickFunnels does has far fewer features than Builderall…
But from my testing?
The quality is far more superior.
It’s hard for any software to go head-to-head against some of the features ClickFunnels has.
As I stated before, there’s a reason why they have so many customers.
Let’s look at one more reason why you might want to choose ClickFunnels.
The Value Of Simplicity And Time
Here’s my opinion when it comes to ClickFunnels:
They have one of the best (and smoothest) drag and drop builders around.
I can create landing pages and funnels in only a few minutes flat…
And that’s a big thanks to:
- Hundreds of templates that they offer.
- The ease of being able to create new pages and funnels.
This means that you can get your funnels up and running much faster.
Example of a beautiful template below (and many more in this IMNights post here):
Compared to Builderall?
I’ve noticed that they tend to be a little bit more clunky…
As in it just might take longer going from start of your funnel to the finish.
So those are some of the biggest reasons why you might want to use each of these tools.
Let’s move onto the end now and finally pick a winner.
Builderall Vs ClickFunnels Conclusion
So I actually own both of these tools…
But who would I overall recommend in the battle of ClickFunnels vs Builderall?
Once again, here are the reasons why I suggest ClickFunnels:
- The higher price is still worth it.
- You’ll find that the quality of ClickFunnels is much better.
- It’s one of the easiest to use sales funnel builders on the market.
- I’ve only found a few minor bugs in all of the years that I’ve used ClickFunnels.
And like I also stated above…
The customer support has been very helpful for me (the few times I’ve used them).
It would just be better if only they got back to me a tad bit faster.
So that’s it.
- You can click here if you’d like to get started with ClickFunnels.
- You can click here to see the ClickFunnels bonuses as well.
And maybe you want to test out Builderall too?
Not a problem.
- Here is the link for your free Builderall trial.
- Here are also the bonuses that I’m giving you as well.
So regardless of which tool you go with?
You’ll still get some solid bonuses to go along with it.
And that’s about it (almost).
Here is a great ClickFunnels vs Builderall video in case you need more information.
Simply click the play button down below:
I want to say thank you for stopping by and reading this post about Builderall vs ClickFunnels…
And I hope that it helped you make a decision when it comes to the two builders.