ClickFunnels Vs GetResponse: Which Software Should You Use?
There’s a lot to dissect when it comes to the ClickFunnels vs GetResponse battle.
Before it used to be simpler:
- You have ClickFunnels mostly focusing on sales funnels.
- And then GetResponse was all about email marketing.
Nevertheless, GetResponse has certainly improved tremendously over the years.
And because of that?
They now come along with many features that ClickFunnels also has.
So who is going to be the best choice when it comes to building your online business?
Be sure to keep reading on to find out.
Table Of Contents
- ClickFunnels Vs GetResponse Introduction
- ClickFunnels Vs GetResponse Conclusion
ClickFunnels Vs GetResponse Introduction
Here’s how I’m going to compare these two powerhouse software tools:
- First I’m going to talk about GetResponse and what they have to offer.
- Then I’m going to transition and talk about ClickFunnels and their features.
I’ll also sprinkle in comparisons when it comes to specific features as well.
At the end of the post?
I’ll give you my best recommendation when it comes to what you should try out.
Let’s kick things off with GetResponse now.
All About GetResponse
GetResponse has been around since the year 1998.
So yeah, it’s safe to say that they know a thing or two when it comes to email marketing.
GetResponse also has quite a few other tricks up their sleeve, too.
Let’s look at some of the GetResponse features.
GetResponse Email Marketing
GetResponse can certainly hold its own when it comes to email marketing.
Whether you’re going to be:
- Sending broadcasts.
- Utilizing their autoresponder.
I do have to say that it’s a very simple process to go from start to finish.
As you can see from the image above, I really enjoy utilizing the autoresponder feature.
Note: I have emails that automatically go out for over 150 days.
Gotta love marketing automation.
It’s like putting your email marketing efforts on autopilot.
- Simply create your emails.
- Add them to your email series.
- Then they get sent out automatically whenever you like.
ClickFunnels also comes with its very own version of an email marketing tool.
It’s called Actionetics and in order to use it?
You would need to get the ClickFunnels Platinum plan which is $297 per month.
Based on my experience, I feel that GetResponse is much better for email marketing.
Especially when it comes to setting up, writing, and sending your high-converting emails.
As shown in the picture above, all you need to do is:
- Drag the text box in the center.
- Craft your high-converting email
- Lastly, you can choose when you want it to be sent out.
GetResponse also has a Perfect Timing setting that sends your emails at the best times.
Because of that?
- Your emails get delivered to your subscribers exactly when they’re most likely to read it.
- You get more opens and clicks, which can lead to many more sales as well.
Plus, GetResponse support is very helpful and they get back to your almost right away.
So if you ever get any questions when it comes to using their software?
Rest assured that they will help you out.
Here’s what else GetResponse has in terms of helpful features.
GetResponse Landing Pages
GetResponse is now well equipped with landing pages to help you build your online business.
Here are the perks when it comes to creating a landing page:
- There are well over 100 templates (ClickFunnels has many more).
- You can use their drag-and-drop editor (like ClickFunnels).
- They come with split testing (like ClickFunnels).
Here are a few examples of landing pages based upon having higher conversions:
You also have the opportunity to build a landing page from scratch (if that’s your preference).
When it comes to any type of landing page?
I recommend using a template and then switching a few things up as it’s much quicker.
So that’s the section when it comes to creating a landing page with GetResponse.
Here’s one more trick that GetResponse offers.
So similar to ClickFunnels, with GetResponse you can now utilize both:
- Landing pages.
- Sales funnels.
Here is a very simple demonstration of what it looks like to create a 2 step sales funnel:
In the picture above (when it comes to your sales funnel)…
You would simply just follow the steps which include:
- Collecting emails.
- Connecting with your contacts.
This sales funnel setup is both basic and simple.
Some people might like this and some people might not…
But all I know is that GetResponse can’t really compete when it comes to sales funnels.
Now here is a popular question when it comes to using this software.
How Much Is GetResponse?
Given the fact that there are many different price points for GetResponse?
The cost is going to greatly depend on how many subscribers you have.
Here is what you’d be looking to expect just for the Basic plan:
- $15 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- $25 per month for up to 2,500 subscribers.
- $45 per month for up to 5,000 subscribers.
- $65 per month for up to 10,000 subscribers.
- $145 per month for up to 25,000 subscribers.
- $250 per month for up to 50,000 subscribers.
GetResponse also has a few more plans which come along with better perks.
So that’s GetResponse.
They do in fact come with the ability to get a free trial too.
If you’d like to see how they work and see everything that GetResponse offers?
Simply click the big picture down below to get started today:
So that’s one side of the equation.
GetResponse is certainly an amazing choice when it comes to email marketing.
But how does it compare to ClickFunnels and the features that come along with it?
Let’s find out now.
All About ClickFunnels
As stated in the picture above (in case you’re on mobile and it’s harder to read).
ClickFunnels allows you to quickly create beautiful sales funnels.
Here are two important aspects when it comes to creating your sales funnels:
- You can certainly create them quickly.
- You can certainly make them beautiful as well.
There’s no doubt that ClickFunnels is amazing when it comes to landing pages and sales funnels.
They also come along with a free trial too, and the tutorial down below shows you how to start.
Helpful Tutorial: Getting your ClickFunnels free trial.
Now let’s talk about that first and see what ClickFunnels offers.
Elite Sales Funnels
Let’s start off by comparing GetResponse vs ClickFunnels when it comes to sales funnels.
ClickFunnels wins in this specific scenario.
I mean, they kind of have to.
Considering the fact that this is what their software is focused on the most.
Even when it comes to some of the other popular landing pages builders.
Related Post: A list of the best sales funnel builders.
ClickFunnels offers hundreds upon hundreds of landing page templates to choose from.
Down below is a beautiful landing page lead generation template:
Another great aspect of their sales funnels is that they happen to be very customizable.
Down below you can see a picture where there are steps that you can add to your funnel.
The picture above is another great example of one of many landing page templates.
Now, I’m not saying that you can’t have creativity when it comes to GetResponse landing pages…
ClickFunnels just does a better job when it comes to creating, or other small features like:
- And even deleting.
It’s an overall, very smooth process.
Plus, ClickFunnels is really stellar when it comes to other micro-features like:
Yes, those are all tutorials in case you need more information about those topics…
But I think you get the idea by now.
Here is another powerful feature that comes along with ClickFunnels.
Custom Checkout Pages
If you’re looking to sell your very own products or offers…
Then being able to have your own checkout page is going to be super-helpful.
(it’s filled with plenty of helpful marketing automation)
So are their checkout pages the best in the world?
But they certainly get the job done when it comes to making more sales.
I imagine you’d like to see what one of these checkout pages looks like.
Here is an example of a simple checkout page that comes along with another solid feature:
And if you look in the picture above, do you see the bordered box where it says:
YES! I want access for your $19 exta?
That’s often referred to as a bump offer and it’s something you’d want to take advantage of.
This gives you the ability to add another offer right when someone is about to purchase.
- It’s simple to set up.
- It’s even simpler for your customers to get your extra offer.
They just check off the box.
Let’s talk about one more big feature when it comes to this software.
One-Click Upsells & Downsells
Ironically enough, it seems that every time I bring up ClickFunnels?
Two of the biggest features that I talk about are:
- Order bumps (above).
- And then one-click upsell and downsell pages.
It’s for a very good reason, too.
They can both help you increase your revenue/profit.
Down below is a picture of what a one-click upsell page can look like:
So after someone makes their initial purchase…
They land on a page that looks similar to the picture that you see above.
And if they are interested in purchasing?
All they have to do is click the YES, Add It To My Order! button once.
- They don’t have to re-enter their full name and address.
- They also don’t have to re-enter in all of their credit card details.
It allows for an easier buying process which can ultimately lead to:
- Happier customers.
- More sales.
That’s a pretty big win-win scenario if you ask me…
And yet another great feature when it comes to marketing automation.
Now onto the million-dollar question when it comes to using this software.
How Much Is ClickFunnels?
Unlike GetResponse, the ClickFunnels investment is much straight-forward.
- ClickFunnels (basic) is $97 per month (100 pages and 20 funnels).
- ClickFunnels Platinum is $297 per month (unlimited pages and funnels).
Each plan comes with different perks.
For example, Platinum is what allows you to use Actionetics (their email tool).
Related: ClickFunnels Pricing, Plans, & Perks.
ClickFunnels also features a couple of ways to save money if you invest more upfront.
Lastly, and also similar to GetResponse.
ClickFunnels also comes along with a fourteen-day free trial.
That was a lot of comparing.
Let’s move onto the grand finale when it comes to GetResponse vs ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels Vs GetResponse Conclusion
Both of these tools are powerful.
Both of these tools are worth at least trying out.
So which software should you use when it comes to building and growing your online business?
Here are my closing thoughts:
Use ClickFunnels If
- You mostly want to utilize landing pages and sales funnels.
- You want advanced features like checkout pages, bumps, and one-click upsells.
ClickFunnels is superior when it comes to those features.
And on the other hand.
Use GetResponse If
- You’re just looking for an email marketing tool.
As there’s no doubt about it.
GetResponse is overall much better than Actionetics for email marketing.
And there is always one more option.
Given the fact that they both connect to each other?
You can use ClickFunnels for sales funnels and GetResponse for email marketing.
But that will be up to you.
I hope that you got some type of value when it comes to making a perfect choice.
Related ClickFunnels Comparison Posts
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Aweber.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs ConvertKit.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs MailChimp.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs ActiveCampaign.
More Related ClickFunnels Comparison Posts
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Wix.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Kajabi.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Shopify.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Simvoly.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Builderall.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Instapage.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Unbounce.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs WordPress.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs LeadPages.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Infusionsoft.
- Picking between ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes.
Thank you for taking the time to read this pretty in-depth comparison post.
Have a great day and happy marketing!