ClickFunnels Vs Kajabi (Comparing Both)
I want to say welcome to this post about comparing ClickFunnels vs Kajabi.
Despite the fact that both of these software tools can help you build your online business?
There are quite a few differences…
And it’s important that you make a decision that’s going to help you the most.
With that being said.
Let’s get started when it comes to comparing the New Kajabi vs ClickFunnels.
Table Of Contents
- 1 ClickFunnels Vs Kajabi Introduction
- 2 New Kajabi Vs ClickFunnels Price Tags
- 3 ClickFunnels Vs Kajabi Conclusion
- 4 ClickFunnels Kajabi Integration
ClickFunnels Vs Kajabi Introduction
Here are the main differences when it comes to ClickFunnels vs Kajabi:
- ClickFunnels is heavily focused on landing pages, sales funnels, and making sales.
- Kajabi is much more focused on selling digital products and courses.
There are many big differences when it comes to the features that each software has.
Let’s compare and contrast some of the popular features.
Websites & Blogging For Your Online Business
I’ll get straight to the point when it comes to this topic:
Kajabi is better when it comes to websites and blogging.
ClickFunnels is mostly focused on sales funnels and landing pages.
Meaning that it should be pretty easy to see why Kajabi wins in this department.
ClickFunnels does have a few website templates that you can use if you like (see below):
They have a few other templates when it comes to websites and blogging as well.
I personally wouldn’t use either tool when it comes to blogging and organic traffic.
Given the fact that Kajabi pages are SEO optimized and can rank in Google?
I still prefer using the setup of:
- WordPress website.
You don’t even need a website to use ClickFunnels (as this IMNights post highlights).
Creating An Elegant Spot For Your Online Courses
I’ll get straight to the point (again) when it comes to this topic:
Kajabi is better (again) when it comes to hosting your online courses.
Note: Kajabi is winning the comparison battle so far but that can certainly change.
ClickFunnels has a lot of strengths, but they certainly don’t include:
- Websites and blogging (as talked about previously).
- And now online courses and membership sites.
I need to give ClickFunnels at least some credit in this department though.
Their membership sites aren’t all that bad as you can see in the picture down below:
When it comes to the ClickFunnels membership site areas:
- They come with five membership templates.
- You then have the ability to tweak those or do something custom.
It’s not a ton of flexibility.
ClickFunnels membership sites were still easier to use compared to other WP plugins.
Related: Their Membership Site Tutorial.
Here’s what I like about Kajabi when it comes to their courses:
- They look great.
- They are easy to navigate.
- The courses that you bought can show up in one spot (it’s called the library).
Here is an example Kajabi course for you to check out down below:
You can’t see it in the picture (I had to cut some off so it wouldn’t be too big)…
But there’s a section below the video for things such as:
- Text/links (ClickFunnels does).
- Downloads (ClickFunnels also does).
- Marking that specific lesson as complete (ClickFunnels certainly doesn’t do).
Kajabi also comes with unlimited video hosting.
This is beneficial because you won’t need to use separate video hosting for your courses.
So that’s the courses and membership aspect of Kajabi.
Next big feature.
Affiliate Assistant For Making More Sales
When it comes to ClickFunnels vs Kajabi in the affiliate assistance department?
ClickFunnels is the winner here.
I have experience when it comes to utilizing both of their affiliate platforms.
Here is an example when it comes to the stats that an affiliate would see:
There’s also a section that allows you to get:
- Your share links.
- Purchases summary which is just a CSV export.
There’s not a whole lot going on (from an affiliate’s view) when it comes to Kajabi.
ClickFunnels affiliate management is much more in-depth where it includes:
- Daily sales.
- Sales in the last 7 days.
- Sales in the last 30 days.
- Pending and paid commissions.
- Along with the CSV files like Kajabi has.
All in all.
ClickFunnels affiliate management has the upper hand when compared to Kajabi.
- Note: The ClickFunnels affiliate program comes with the Platinum plan.
- Note: The Kajabi affiliate program comes with the Growth plan.
So I’ve saved some of the best features for last.
Let’s dive in deeper.
Lucrative Landing Pages & High-Converting Sales Funnels
Kajabi focuses a lot on marketing automation and pipelines.
Pipelines is simply a word that refers to blending marketing and sales together.
Here are a few ways that you can utilize marketing automation in the picture below:
When it comes to selling, Kajabi also features:
- One-click upsells.
- Integrated checkout.
- Templates for all of your landing pages.
And a bunch more.
Given the fact that Kajabi has been in the spotlight for most of this post?
Let’s talk about ClickFunnels can offer when it comes to landing pages and sales funnels.
First, a few examples of their landing pages:
The template above is a simple lead generation page…
And ClickFunnels happens to come with over one-hundred templates to choose from.
This is beneficial as it will allow you to get your funnels up and running much faster.
If you’ve ever tried to start from a blank white page then you’ll know exactly what I mean.
Here is what a webinar registration landing page looks like (from ClickFunnels):
I must say that ClickFunnels is one of the best when it comes to landing pages and funnels.
You don’t have to read the articles now, but they’ve been compared to:
- WordPress attachments.
- Another all-in-one platform.
- Landing pages designed to convert more leads.
- A software that is 100% dedicated to landing pages.
And even a few more (once again, you don’t have to read now):
- Software for turning clicks into customers.
- Software with a serious amount of features.
- ClickFunnels was even compared to email marketing landing pages.
The point I’m trying to make is that their landing pages and sales funnels are powerful thanks to:
Simplicity and ease of use.
Their drag-and-drop editor is about as smooth as butter when it comes to using.
Here is what the drag-and-drop editor looks like from the inside of this software:
Here is what I recommend doing (when it comes to any type of landing page builder):
- Use a template.
- Change up the font, colors, or picture.
- Add in the text, benefit enriched bullet lists and headlines that you want.
This allows you to create landing pages and sales funnels at lightning speed.
You can also create checkout pages (which comes with a very powerful feature here).
Down below is an example of an order form along with the popular order bump feature:
Just like the New Kajabi, all of the ClickFunnels landing pages are mobile optimized.
Note: Mobile optimized pages are pretty much a standard for all landing pages nowadays.
So those are some of the powerful features when it comes to sales funnels and landing pages.
ClickFunnels is the overall winner in this specific department.
I almost forgot to mention that they come along with a free fourteen-day trial too.
So let’s now compare the price tags that come along with these two software tools.
New Kajabi Vs ClickFunnels Price Tags
This comparison is overall much easier to make.
Here are the plans starting with the New Kajabi.
How Much Is Kajabi?
- Kajabi Basic is $149 per month.
- Kajabi Growth is $199 per month.
- And Kajabi Pro comes out to $399 per month.
Keep in mind that there are going to be different perks for each…
And they also have the ability to pay annually and save 20% (which is helpful).
Now onto the other software.
How Much Is ClickFunnels?
- ClickFunnels basic is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum comes out to be $297 per month.
Similar to Kajabi, each of these plans are going to come with different perks and features.
ClickFunnels also comes with the ability to pay more up-front and save a bunch of money.
I’ll put a related down below in case you’d like to see what that’s all about:
So those are the price tags that you can expect to pay with each tool.
Let’s finish up this post now.
ClickFunnels Vs Kajabi Conclusion
ClickFunnels is heavily focused on landing pages, sales funnels, and making sales.
Kajabi is much more focused on selling digital products and courses.
Given the fact that both of these tools are pretty similar, if I had to pick one it would be:
Their overall simplicity is a breath of fresh air and where when it comes to their weaknesses?
They often aren’t even needed (like websites and blogging).
But who cares what I think though.
Here is the most important section where you can decide which tool is best for you.
Use Kajabi If
- You want everything all-in-one.
- Paying slightly more isn’t a big deal (depending on the plan).
- You like being able to have unlimited landing pages and email marketing.
- There’s a big emphasis on creating and hosting your digital marketing courses.
That’s where Kajabi can truly shine.
Use ClickFunnels If
- You value simplicity.
- You already have an email marketing tool.
- Increasing your sales is very important to you.
- You have a big focus on creating landing pages and sales funnels.
That’s how (and where) ClickFunnels can truly shine as well.
So I hope that helped you out when it comes to comparing ClickFunnels and Kajabi.
- Both are great software tools.
- Both have a wide variety of features.
- And both can certainly help you build and grow your online business.
Oh and I almost forgot.
As there’s one more option when it comes to using these great software tools.
ClickFunnels Kajabi Integration
As you can see from the image above, there’s a Kajabi ClickFunnels integration…
So you can actually get the best of both worlds if you’d like to do that:
That will be something for you to ponder, though.
I want to say thank you for taking the time to read this post.
I’ll put a related post down below when it comes to comparison posts.