ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages (Here’s The Winner)
ClickFunnels vs LeadPages might as well be one of the most legendary software battles.
I remember a time when LeadPages was king but then ClickFunnels came out…
And everything changed.
- Did things change for the better?
- Did things change for the worse?
- And most importantly, who is the top pick for building your online business?
Let’s find out…
So be sure to keep on reading.
Table Of Contents
ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages Start
So which online tool gives you the biggest ‘POW’ for building your online business?
I’m going to go through some of the features of each software…
And then we can compare and contrast from there.
But until then?
I’ll put a great video down below in case you’re more of a visual person:
And when it comes to the winner?
We’ve got that out of the way now.
So let’s start by taking a look at what this ClickFunnels competitor (LeadPages) has to offer.
LeadPages is all about:
Turning clicks into customers.
Or more specifically they can help you:
- Connect with an audience.
- Collect leads.
- Close sales.
As well as build:
- Landing pages.
And a bunch more.
They also come with a free trial (which is always a nice thing).
Onto the specific features.
I’ll be upfront with you here…
LeadPages demolishes ClickFunnels when it comes to websites.
LeadPages comes with the ability to create a high-converting website in half the time.
The highlights with this include:
- There’s no coding required…
- And you can choose from many pre-made templates.
Both of those benefits will help you put together a website much faster.
Since LeadPages has the leg up when it comes to websites?
I’ll wrap up this section with a video if you’d like to get more info about their websites:
Now onto the next feature.
LeadPages Landing Pages
This is one of the biggest aspects when it comes to LeadPages vs ClickFunnels.
They both have them and they both utilize them pretty well.
LeadPages shines against ClickFunnels when it comes to:
- Unlimited lead collection and traffic.
- As well as unlimited page publishing.
When it comes to ClickFunnels?
You have to pay more (and get their $297 plan) to get those perks.
Aside from that…
LeadPages also comes with a unique landing page feature called:
The built-in conversion guide.
This is helpful because it can give you tips on how to improve your performance.
I found that pretty unique as you don’t see that all too often.
Here is a great video that demos creating a landing page in under 10 minutes:
And here is one more section when it comes to LeadPages.
More LeadPages Features
As I talked about previously in the post, LeadPages also comes along with:
- Alert bars.
- Pop-up forms.
In my opinion?
These aren’t huge features, but can certainly be helpful.
Alert bars are for capturing your audience’s attention while being able to:
- Drive more clicks.
- Increase your conversions.
- And of course, make more sales.
Pop-up forms are pretty straight-forward as well.
They are forms, that pop-up (at any time you choose)…
And have been tested and proven to help increase your conversions.
Both of these features have been around forever…
So I’ll leave another great video down below in case you’d like to see more:
So it’s safe to say that LeadPages can certainly be a solid choice:
- They come with a few great features.
- They can help you build your online business.
- You get a lot of value for the price (you can get all of the details here).
Don’t forget that they come with a free trial, too.
If you’d like to read up more about what they have to offer?
Be sure to check out the related post below.
LeadPages Review: Find out more information here.
So ClickFunnels has their work cut out for them:
- Can they fight back?
- Or will LeadPages be the ultimate winner?
Be sure to keep reading to find out.
While LeadPages is big on landing pages…
ClickFunnels puts the majority of its focus on building many types of sales funnels.
So what is the purpose of this software?
As it says on the ClickFunnels home page:
Quickly create beautiful sales funnels that convert your visitors into leads and then customers.
They have much more than that, too.
And they also come with a free trial as well (which is nice).
And of course, be sure to keep reading on to find out more.
ClickFunnels Sales Funnels
This is going to include both landing pages and sales funnels…
But the question is still going to remain the same:
Who is the better choice when it comes to building and creating landing pages?
I’d have to say that ClickFunnels is much better.
What I loved the most about ClickFunnels is their simplicity:
- Their drag-and-drop builder is one of the best.
- They have more templates than you can shake a stick at.
- And you don’t run into the problem where all of the pages look the same.
They have templates for every type of landing page too.
But not only that?
ClickFunnels allows you to create so many different types of sales funnels:
- Quiz funnels.
- Webinar funnels.
- High-ticket funnels.
- Application funnels.
- Affiliate marketing funnels.
- Optin funnels (like LeadPages).
- Tripwire funnels (with checkout pages, order bumps, one-click upsells, etc).
And many more, including membership funnels as well.
Related Post: Talking about the ClickFunnels membership sites.
I’m not going to dive into the deep detail when it comes to all of the funnels…
So I’ll put a helpful video down below when you can see ClickFunnels in action:
Not bad right?
Let’s look at one more section when it comes to ClickFunnels.
More ClickFunnels Features
This is also going to be a spot where ClickFunnels shines over LeadPages…
Simply because they have a LOT going on for them.
Here are some features that come along with ClickFunnels:
- Order bumps.
- Thank you pages.
- Secure checkout pages.
- Complete membership pages.
- One-click upsell and downsell pages.
- Webinar pages (all of them that you need).
- Actionetics autoresponder (depending on the plan you pick).
And a bunch more.
They even have quite a few integrations and payment processor options.
But now that we’ve got more information about both of these tools?
Let’s pick a winner.
ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages Conclusion
So I’m going to get right on into it.
Who is the winner when it comes to the battle of these two software tools?
Here are the reasons why I recommend ClickFunnels over LeadPages.
First of all, some of the LeadPages advantages:
- Better if you want to create a website.
- It can be less expensive (not by much though).
- Unlimited lead, pages, and traffic is a really big perk.
And of course, the reasons why I prefer ClickFunnels instead:
- So many more features.
- They are one of the simplest landing page builders.
- You get an overall better value (even though the pricing is slightly more).
- They are overall better when it comes to building and growing an online business.
And the last factor is one of the most important.
With ClickFunnels you won’t need to get many other tools (which can save you money).
Not that LeadPages is a bad tool (I still really like them)…
I just think ClickFunnels is a better choice.
That’s all now.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out this post.
Related Comparison: The ClickFunnels and Kajabi comparison post.