ClickFunnels Vs Thrive Themes (In Depth)
ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes is a great topic to talk about.
On one hand, you have ClickFunnels:
The all in one sales funnel builder for turning leads into customers.
And then on the other hand?
You’ve got the powerful Thrive Themes which is focused on:
Conversion focused WordPress themes and plugins.
So who is the better option?
Or the more important question, who is the better option for you specifically?
Let’s find out today.
Table Of Contents
- 1 The Battle Of ClickFunnels Vs Thrive Themes
- 1.1 What Exactly Does Thrive Themes Do?
- 1.2 What Is ClickFunnels All About?
- 2 Thrive Themes Vs ClickFunnels: The Best Choice?
- 3 Conclusion
The Battle Of ClickFunnels Vs Thrive Themes
So what I’m going to be doing in this post is describe a little bit of what each tool does…
And then compare and contrast it to the other tool.
This will help you get the BEST idea of who is going to be the right for you (my main goal).
But before we begin?
Here is a quick video in case you want to see the rundown of these two tools:
So with that out of the way?
Let’s first start off with Thrive Themes and see what they have to offer.
What Exactly Does Thrive Themes Do?
Many people are familiar with the idea of Thrive Themes and what they do…
But most people don’t realize just how many tools and gadgets that they feature.
As I said above, where they are conversion-focused WordPress themes and plugins…
They are also designed to help turn your website into a converting machine.
Note: You can do that with Thrive Leads.
Here is a great demo video if you’d like to get a quick overview of what they have:
Or on the other hand?
Just keep reading to find out how they manage vs ClickFunnels.
Thrive Themes For Websites
Probably one of the best examples of their themes?
It is my website right here!
This page was build utilizing one of their themes which happens to be pretty fast (in my opinion).
In fact, I use their themes on the majority of websites that I used because of their simplicity.
I could go on and on about their themes…
But I’m sure you get the idea when you can actually see it live and currently in action.
Down below is a great walkthrough of what they call the Voice Theme:
I like this video because it walks you through the simplicity of using what they have to offer.
As I said, I would be comparing and contrasting features to the other tool…
And ClickFunnels only has a few templates when it comes to creating websites.
I love them, but utilizing ClickFunnels for websites isn’t worth it in my opinion.
You don’t even need a website to use ClickFunnels (but you can if you like).
Thrive Architect For Landing Pages
This is all about building landing pages (which you can really compare to ClickFunnels).
This can all be all done within your very own website (utilizing WordPress).
With these pages comes many other features within them such as:
- Being able to create a spiffy looking home page.
- Templates to help you get up and running faster.
- You can make your blog posts more beautiful thanks to more elements.
- And you can create almost any type of landing page that you want (even webinar pages).
There’s a lot to like when it comes to Thrive Architect.
In my opinion, ClickFunnels does this much better (in terms of landing pages and sales funnels).
In fact, ClickFunnels is one of the best software tools when it comes to creating landing pages.
Not only do they also have a ton of templates to get you up and running quickly…
But they have one of the smoothest and most seamless drag and drop editors around.
Here is an example of the page editor in action (in case you’d like a demo):
Thrive certainly has a LOT going on for them…
So allow me to give you a quick overview of what else they come along with.
More Thrive Themes Features
You can buy these one-by-one…
Or you can buy all of them in a big package (which I’ll talk about down below).
But here are some other useful features for you:
- You can optimize your headlines.
- Create awesome courses through your dashboard.
- Ability to add better comments on your blog posts.
And then some more features…
All of which ClickFunnels can do too, or either help you out with.
- AB split testing.
- Collecting leads with Thrive leads.
- You can add dynamic countdown timers on your pages.
- There’s the ability to add beautiful looking testimonials on pages.
- You can build quizzes (which you can do on specific ClickFunnels pages).
And don’t forget about the widget feature that allows you to increase engagement on posts.
ClickFunnels, of course, doesn’t have that feature since they aren’t on WordPress.
However, you can integrate ClickFunnels with WordPress (with the plugin shown below):
All in all?
Thrive has a lot of features that ClickFunnels has and can match at the same time.
But who is going to be the best option for you?
Don’t worry, we will get to that at the end of this blog post.
Let’s look at the main price tag that TT comes along with.
So How Much Is TT?
I did a very lengthy post when it comes to the pricing of their products.
But on the other hand?
One of the best deals when it comes to Thrive Themes is their membership which is:
- $19 per month for entrepreneurs (paid annually).
- $49 per month for agencies (paid annually).
They clearly have the leg up on ClickFunnels when it comes to price…
But I know that price isn’t always everything when it comes to picking a tool.
So let’s move onto the side when it comes to the battle of Thrive Themes vs ClickFunnels.
What Is ClickFunnels All About?
ClickFunnels is a little more straight-forward as:
- Everything is under one roof (so to say).
- And there are only two different plans for getting started (I’ll talk about).
They are also 100% focused on sales funnels and related topics like landing pages…
And I do have to say that they are very good at what they do too.
Related Post: Tell me more about what ClickFunnels does.
You know how much I love videos…
So here is a great ClickFunnels explained video in case you want the quick walkthrough:
That cartoon character cracks me up 😛
Now onto what ClickFunnels has to offer.
Everything Sales Funnels And Landing Page Related
I talked about this previously…
And I do have to say again that ClickFunnels is one of the best when it comes to this.
While both TT and CF give you the ability to create:
- Any type of landing page and sales funnels (sales pages too)…
- Along with the ability to leverage many useful templates.
I’ve also noticed that Thrive is slightly clunky when compared to ClickFunnels.
In other words?
ClickFunnels is much smoother for creating your sales funnels and landing pages.
They come with a few extra features that are certainly worth investing more in.
Secure Checkout Pages
ClickFunnels also comes along with the ability to sell utilizing PayPal and Stripe.
There’s a few more, but ClickFunnels certainly has many more integrations as well.
What I’ve personally liked the most about their checkout pages is the feature shown below.
It allows you to add an extra offer on your checkout page (this follows the sales pages).
One little change but it can certainly help increase both your sales and revenue.
It’s one of the features that first made me like ClickFunnels so much.
Here is something else that makes ClickFunnels very powerful.
One-Click Upsells & Downsells
This was the reason why I ended up getting ClickFunnels many years back.
One-click upsells (and downsell pages) allow you to convert many more of your customers.
Because after someone makes a purchase from you?
- They won’t need to re-enter their name.
- They won’t need to re-enter their address.
- And they certainly won’t need to re-enter their CC number again.
This allows for a much smoother transaction for both you and your customers.
Smoother transactions mean more conversions for you.
More ClickFunnels Features
Just like we did with Thrive Themes…
Here’s what else ClickFunnels comes along with (a shortlist):
- Split testing.
- Membership areas.
- Complete customization of pages.
- Ability to create and run full webinars.
- Funnels for leads, sales, and even events.
- Smooth drag and drop editor for creating pages.
- Email autoresponder (depending on the plan you get).
- Affiliate management platform (again, depending on the plan you get).
And a bunch more.
I will be a video down below if you’d like a solid ClickFunnels demo video to watch:
Now onto the million-dollar question.
So How Much Is CF?
As previously stated, ClickFunnels is pretty straight forward in this department:
- ClickFunnels (basic) is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Etison Suite is $297 per month.
Some features come along with different plans which you can see in the full pricing post.
There are also ways to save a lot of money when it comes to ClickFunnels.
So now that we’ve gone over what both of these tools have to offer?
Let’s come to the final and epic conclusion.
Thrive Themes Vs ClickFunnels: The Best Choice?
I’ll cut straight to the point.
If I had to pick one tool and ONLY one tool to build my online business?
This post is about helping YOU choose the best option to go with.
So here are my recommendations based upon what you’re looking for:
Choose Thrive Themes If:
- You want to save more money.
- You’d rather be doing more website related tasks (like blogging).
- Or maybe you want a few of the features they have that CF doesn’t offer.
Those are the main reasons for choosing to go with Thrive.
Then, on the other hand, we have ClickFunnels.
Choose ClickFunnels If:
- You don’t mind investing a little more.
- You want many more (and better) features.
- Simplicity and seamlessness if something you’re looking for.
- You like the ability to send a TON of traffic and not worry about crashing.
You will pay more with ClickFunnels…
But I certainly believe that the juice is worth the squeeze (so to speak):
You can always give them a test-drive before actually investing any money.
So there you have it.
I hope this helped you out when it comes to deciding on ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes.
But regardless of which tool you end up using for your online marketing?
I truly hope that it helps you build and grow your online business.
Related Reading: ClickFunnels vs what Builderall has to offer.