ConvertKit Pricing Plans 2022: The Costs, Prices, & Discount
Good news! The ConvertKit pricing is flexible for anyone looking to send emails.
To make matters even better:
- ConvertKit now comes along with a completely free plan.
- Plus, there’s a great way to save a bunch of money if you want a premium plan.
We’ve got a lot of important information to talk about when it comes to this email tool.
So allow me to help you with everything related to the pricing of this software.
Table Of Contents
- ConvertKit Prices & Plans: Quick Summary & Introduction Video
- ConvertKit Features & Integrations Spotlight
- Is It Even Possible To Get A ConvertKit Discount?
- How Much Does ConvertKit Cost?
ConvertKit Prices & Plans: Quick Summary & Introduction Video
Keep reading for much more information.
First and foremost, I created a video for you regarding this specific email pricing topic.
So feel free to learn more about the ConvertKit pricing plans in the video below:
Here is the important link that I also happened to mention in the video above.
It allows you to try ConvertKit or even get a completely free account:
Just make sure you enter your primary email address when you sign up for ConvertKit.
This will ensure that you don’t miss out on any important support or product notifications.
Now let’s take a look at what this email autoresponder features for pricing plans.
ConvertKit Free Plan (Perfect For Just Getting Started)
Ragrdless of where you are when it comes to your business (online or offline).
ConvertKit will certainly have a pricing plan for you.
If you happened to be just getting started, then you’ll love the ConvertKit free plan features.
Here are some of the major features that come along with a free account:
- 1,000 email contacts.
- Unlimited traffic and landing pages.
- Send email broadcasts (yes you can also send unlimited emails)!
And here are some of the other great features that come with the ConvertKit free plan:
- Mobile responsive designs.
- Customizable domain setup.
- Over 30 premium landing page templates.
- Unlimited, customizable CTAs, and signup forms.
You won’t need to invest a ton of money in order to get up and running.
In fact, you won’t need to invest anything when it comes to this specific plan:
You also might find that you need room for more subscribers when building your email list.
Or perhaps you’d like a few more helpful features when it comes to sending emails.
Let’s take a look at the next premium pricing plan that ConvertKit offers.
ConvertKit Complete Plan (Perfect For Running Your Growing Business)
There are a few important aspects when it comes to the ConvertKit Complete pricing plan:
- The price increases as you need more subscribers.
- You get all of the features from the previous plan, plus a lot more.
Here are the other powerful features that come along with the ConvertKit Complete plan:
- Premium support.
- Integration and API.
- Visual automation funnels.
- Automated email sequences.
You can also get a free migration from another list building, email marketing tool.
Keep in mind that this plan also comes along with a free 14-day trial to test it out.
I’ll put the link down below where you can get started:
So those are the two ConvertKit pricing plans that you can choose from.
Keep in mind that the Complete plan price increases when you need more subscribers.
Now let’s take a look at what else they have to offer in terms of features.
ConvertKit Features & Integrations Spotlight
We’ve talked a little bit about what the ConvertKit plans have to offer.
However, I wanted to shine a light on a few important features and integrations.
After all, It’s always good to know more about what you’ll be getting with this email tool.
ConvertKit Landing Pages Feature
ConvertKit certainly does a whole lot more than just email marketing.
One of their little-known features would be the ability to create landing pages too.
In the picture above, you will see an of a few great templates for your landing pages:
Even better, these templates will help you to quickly creating landing pages for:
- eBooks and events.
- Products, podcasts, and profiles.
- They even have landing page templates for webinars and waitlists.
Down below is an example landing page that I put together using an eBook template:
The landing page builder isn’t all too bad as well, considering its ease of use as well as:
- One: It’s simple to set up.
- Two: It’s also pretty smooth (and not clunky).
It’s not the best builder out there (compared to the best stand-alone landing page tools).
However, creating landing pages goes hand in hand with your:
- List building.
- As well as email marketing efforts.
This is of those extra features where you’ll be thankful that it comes with your account.
It’s also important to know what some of the solutions that you’ll be able to integrate with.
Let’s take a look at that right now.
Let me start off by saying that there are more integrations than you’d ever imagined.
Rest assured that even if they don’t integrate with specific software (which they probably do)?
There is always the ability to use Zapier and integrate that way.
Let’s break down just a few of the bigger integrations when it comes to specific sections.
Popular Lead Capture Integrations
You can see more lead capture integrations in the picture above.
In fact, ConvertKit features 27 lead generation connections (I personally counted them).
Popular Webinar Services Integrations
And don’t forget about Webinar Ninja for a total of four webinar connections.
Popular eCommerce Integrations
There are a total of 12 connections that you can make when it comes to eCommerce.
Reminder: CK features many more integrations than what is listed above.
And just to really prove my point, I went in and counted the number of them.
There are a total of 93 integrations (and that’s not including Zapier).
All in all, ConvertKit is a great email marketing tool if you have any interest in:
- Building up your email list.
- Gaining many more email subscribers.
- Send emails (broadcasts or newsletters).
- You want to turn more leads into customers.
- Increasing the overall amount of sales you get.
- And maybe if you simply want some solid software support.
And a few more reasons why ConvertKit is a great choice:
- Get a tool for a really nice price.
- Grow your company or audience.
- Create and build beautiful email forms with ease.
- Get more people (and track them) on your email list.
- Leverage some pretty beneficial tags, campaigns, and automations.
I would highly recommend you test this email tool out and utilize its features.
They are great for online creators, content creators, and even bloggers, too.
On a side note as well.
if you’d like to see some of the great aspects of ConvertKit personally?
You can click the link down below for some more product information.
Related Post: The coveted ConvertKit review.
You can also get some great chat support from this company if it’s needed.
Down below is the link where you can get started.
You will also need to use that link above if you want to lock in a hefty discount.
Now we move onto the best part of the post.
This is one section that you will certainly want to read before you start or pay anything.
Is It Even Possible To Get A ConvertKit Discount?
You can certainly get a ConvertKit discount, and it’s very easy to do.
What makes it better it that you won’t need any type of:
- ConvertKit discount code.
- You also won’t need to jump through any hoops
It’s easy to understand, and I will walk you through the steps right now:
- Click here to get taken to the official ConvertKit home page.
- Then click on “Pricing” at the top of the page.
When you get there?
Scroll down to where you see the Complete plan (shown in the picture above):
Click on Annual.
You will then get a new selection of prices (which all comes with a nice little discount).
Here is a shorter list of the new pricing plans when you end up paying annually:
- $25 per month for 1,000 email subscribers.
- $41 per month for 3,000 email subscribers.
- $64 per month for 5,000 email subscribers.
As you increase the number of subscribers, the more the price increases and the more you save.
Heck, here is another quick list of what it looks like when you go above 5,000 subscribers:
- $99 per month for 8,000 email subscribers.
- $119 per month for 10,000 email subscribers.
- $149 per month for 15,000 email subscribers.
- $179 per month for 20,000 email subscribers.
- $199 per month for 25,000 email subscribers.
Here’s one of the great features when it comes to their paid plans:
You can send as many emails as you like with these plans, too.
Keep in mind that you are paying once every year as opposed to once every month.
This is something that I recommend if you plan on using ConverKit for the long term.
Let’s move to the conclusion of this ConvertKit pricing plans post now.
How Much Does ConvertKit Cost?
Here is also a quick look at the ConvertKit prices and how they change with subscribers:
- ConvertKit Free plan is $0 per month.
- ConvertKit Complete plan is $29 per month for 1k subscribers.
- ConvertKit Complete plan is $49 per month for 3k subscribers.
The prices rise as you need more email subscribers with the Complete plan.
Here is a few more example of the Complete plan with more subscribers:
- 5,000 subscribers: $79 a month.
- 8,000 subscribers: $99 a month.
- 10,000 subscribers: $119 a month.
- 15,000 subscribers: $149 a month.
- 20,000 subscribers: $179 a month.
And it keeps increasing with the given amount of subscribers that you need.
You can always try them for free being paying any type of money.
I recommend getting started and trying out this helpful email marketing software:
So I would highly recommend testing them out by simply sending a few emails.
And if you have any questions?
You can reach out to customer support for all of the answers that you need.
The support ConvertKit has is great as it’s a live chat, too!
Now allow me to help you with answering any type of frequently asked questions as well.
Who Is ConvertKit Right For?
Well, do you follow into any of the categories down below, as it works perfectly for:
- Online creators.
- Course creators.
- Video publishers (like YouTubers).
- Small business owners (both online and offline).
And of course, anyone looking to build an email list and make many more sales.
So ff you have had any type of interest in this email marketing software whatsoever?
Then there’s a 100% chance that this email tool will be just perfect for you.
Cliff Notes: Reading this post tells me that it will be more than helpful for you.
Onto the next frequently asked question.
Does The Price Rise For Sending More Emails?
You get unlimited emails regardless of which pricing plan that you choose.
I will leave you with the link one more time where you can get started with a free trial:
So that’s all of the beneficial information when it comes to the ConvertKit pricing topic.
I will leave you with one highly related post in case you need help getting signed up.
This post will show you the start when it comes to signing up with your email address.
Thanks for stopping by to learn more about this premium autoresponder too.
I hope that you enjoy building your list and sending high-converting emails!