Demio Vs EasyWebinar: Which Software Is Right For You?
So which software is right for you when it comes to Demio vs EasyWebinar?
You’ll have that answer after you go through this helpful blog-post.
Here is what else I’ll be sharing in the battle of EasyWebinar vs Demio:
- The helpful perks, features, and benefits.
- The costs of both webinar software tools.
- The pros and cons of each so that you can pick the best software.
Let’s get started now.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Demio Vs EasyWebinar Introduction: Video Comparison
- 2 The Demio Difference: Features And Benefits
- 3 The EasyWebinar Difference: Features And Benefits
- 4 Demio Vs EasyWebinar Conclusion: Who To Pick
Demio Vs EasyWebinar Introduction: Video Comparison
To make your life even easier, I created a video on the Demio vs EasyWebinar topic.
Consider this the quick cliff notes when it comes to comparing both of the webinar tools.
Simply click the play button down below if you’d like to watch:
Here is also a quick comparison chart of both Demio and EasyWebinar.
Demio Growth Plan
- 150 attendees
- Live webinars
- Automated webinars
- Room and email branding
EasyWebinar Standard Plan
- 100 attendees
- Live webinars
- Automated webinars
- Unlimited YouTube live attendees
Note: The chart above compares the Demio Growth plan with the EasyWebinar Standard plan.
There are going to be other plans as well as perks that come along with each software.
More about those later though.
Let’s kick off this comparison by talking about what Demio has to offer.
The Demio Difference: Features And Benefits
Demio is about as simple as it gets when it comes to setting up webinars.
Even better, this software comes with the ability to create multiple types of webinars:
- Hybrid (combining both live and automated webinars into one).
So here is one big difference when it comes to Demio.
Demio allows you to host engaging webinars in any web browser.
This is a very unique feature in regards to running webinars.
Something else that you’ll love about Demio is the ability to navigate around their platform.
You can get a sneak-peak below at what you can customize for your webinars.
Here are a few examples of what you can customize for your webinars:
- Your webinar times.
- Your webinar registration pages.
- The specific email reminders that your attendees will receive.
- The webinar room as well as tools such as presentation slides, files, and like buttons.
You can catch a glance at the picture above for a few more settings that you can customize.
I did a complete Demio demo if you’d like to read (or watch) that down below.
Highly Related Demio Post: Continue reading more here.
Here are the pros and cons that I stumbled upon when first testing out Demio.
- Great price.
- Very simple to use.
- Flexible scheduling for your webinars.
- Features both live and automated webinars.
- Lack of registration templates.
- Adding more customization for landing pages would be nice.
- More integrations could be added (but they do have Zapier for that).
The pros certainly outweigh the cons.
Especially when you consider that the cons above aren’t all that big of a deal.
Let’s take a look at the price now.
How Much Is Demio?
Demio keeps it simple with only three plans, which you can pay monthly or annually:
- Demio Starter plan is $49 per month (50 attendee room).
- Demio Growth plan is $99 per month (150 attendee room).
- Demio Business plan is $234 per month (500 attendee room).
And if you wanted to pay annually, you can take an extra 30% off of each plan.
Here is an important point for you as well:
- The Starter plan only comes with live webinars.
- The Growth plan comes with both live and automated webinars.
So if you wanted to run both live and automated webinars with Demio?
You would need to get either the Growth or Business plan.
I added a separate post below about all of the Demio perks.
Related Demio Post: Click here if you’d like more information.
Here is one last important detail regarding signing up for Demio.
They come with a 100% free trial and you don’t even need a credit card to get started.
So if Demio sounds like the perfect webinar software for you?
That’s a quick overview of what Demio has to offer.
Let’s compare what they have to EasyWebinar now.
The EasyWebinar Difference: Features And Benefits
Here’s what EasyWebinar is all about (according to their home page):
An easy-to-use platform that makes high converting webinars a reality.
Yup, they are easy to use.
However, I think that Demio is slightly easier to navigate around and use.
EasyWebinar is similar to Demio given the fact that you can also create:
- Live webinars.
- Automated webinars.
- Hybrid webinars (just like Demio too).
Let’s take a quick look at some of the customizations that come with EasyWebinar.
If you will, have a look at the screenshot down below:
Just in case it’s harder to see, the sections that are open for editing include:
- Event info.
- Registration page.
- Thank you page,
- Event page.
- Replay page.
- Event notifications.
You’ve also got room for some integrations as well as advanced options.
Those are just the main sections at the top.
There are plenty of little customizations that you can make within those sections.
EasyWebinar also uses the same process for creating both live and automated webinars.
This will make things much easier for you.
This was something that caught my attention when I first did a demo of EasyWebinar.
You can read (or watch) my demo overview by clicking the highly related link down below.
Related EasyWebinar Post: Get even more information here.
Not every software is perfect, of course.
Here is what I liked about EasyWebinar and what I thought needed some improvement.
- Solid pricing.
- Smooth interface.
- Plenty of helpful tutorial videos (should you need them).
- The customization is great (especially for event notifications).
- You can run live webinars with EasyWebinar or YouTube Live.
- The ability to create both automated and live webinars is fantastic.
- All of the customizations might be a little intimidating.
- Severely lacking registration webinar registration templates.
Yet again, there are way more valuable pros compared to the cons (which are minor).
So how much is EasyWebinar going to cost you?
Let’s find out.
How Much Is EasyWebinar?
EasyWebinar also comes with three plans that you can pick from:
- EasyWebinar Standard is $78 per month.
- EasyWebinar Pro is $129 per month.
- EasyWebinar Enterprise is $499 per month.
It’s important to know that all of the EasyWebinar plans come with:
- Automated webinars
- Live webinars.
The biggest change with each plan (aside from price) is the number of live attendees.
- The Standard plan comes with 100 live attendees.
- The Pro plan comes along with 500 live attendees.
- The Enterprise plan comes with 2,000 live attendees.
That can certainly make a difference based upon how many attendees you need.
As always, I did a separate post about the prices and perks if you need more information:
More About EasyWebinar: Read the full post here.
EasyWebinar is certainly easy to use and they also come with a free trial too.
Simply click the link below if you have interest in using this software:
But how are they ultimately going to compare to Demio?
So now we’ve addressed all of the major details for each webinar software.
Let’s move to the end and find the best pick for you.
Demio Vs EasyWebinar Conclusion: Who To Pick
It’s been a lot of fun writing about both Demio and EasyWebinar.
These tools are very similar.
But in the end?
I believe that I’ve collected enough information so that you can make the best choice.
Here are the reasons why Demio would be the best choice for you.
Use Demio If
- The easier option is what you want.
- You are just getting started with live webinars.
- You only want to run live webinars and prefer the inexpensive option.
There’s certainly a lot of corner-case scenarios (so to speak) if choosing Demio.
First and foremost, I do believe that they are easier/simpler to use.
They are also great if you’re getting started with webinars and don’t need many attendees.
If you any of the bullet points above ring a bell for you?
Then I highly recommend that you give Demio the demo that they deserve:
Remember: You don’t even need a credit card with the link above to start trying Demio.
So those are some of the important reasons why you might want to use Demio.
Here are the reasons why you might want to use EasyWebinar.
Use EasyWebinar If
- You want unlimited live attendees (which has to be with YouTube Live).
- You want the cheapest option for running both live and automated webinars.
Given the fact that Demio is slightly easier to use (in my opinion).
EasyWebinar still doesn’t disappoint when it comes to setting up your webinars.
Plus, having an unlimited amount of attendees with YouTube Live is a massive perk.
So if those bullet points above sound like music to your webinar marketing ears?
And that should do it.
Thank you for taking the time to read about Demio vs EasyWebinar.
I truly hope that this post helped you in regards to picking the best webinar software.
I’ll leave some related posts down below in case you’d like some more information.
Related Demio And Webinar Comparison Posts
- Demio against Kajabi.
- Demio against Vimeo.
- Demio against Crowdcast.
- Demio against WebinarJam.
- Demio against EverWebinar.
Happy webinar marketing!