Demio Vs EverWebinar: Choosing The Perfect Webinar Software
So what’s the best option when it comes to Demio vs EverWebinar?
That’s exactly what I’m going to show you in this helpful blog post.
Aside from that?
You’ll also be able to compare:
- The features and benefits of each.
- How much each of these webinar software tools cost.
- As well as the pros and cons of each to help you make the best decision.
Let’s get started comparing webinar software now.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Demio Vs EverWebinar: Introduction Comparison
- 2 About Demio: What This Webinar Software Offers
- 3 About EverWebinar: What This Webinar Software Offers
- 4 Demio Vs EverWebinar Conclusion: Who To Pick
Demio Vs EverWebinar: Introduction Comparison
It wouldn’t be a proper comparison post without a video overview.
So if you’d like to hear me quickly talk about the differences between both?
Feel free to watch the cliff-notes version of EverWebinar vs Demio below:
And here is a quick comparison of some of the features and prices as well.
Demio Growth Annual
- Live webinars
- Automated webinars
- Advanced simulation tools
- Automated webinars
Helpful Note: This is comparing the Demio Growth plan to EverWebinar when paying annually.
There are more price tags that allow you to save money when you get started.
More on those later though.
Now onto the important information when it comes to Demio.
About Demio: What This Webinar Software Offers
Demio allows you to host engaging webinars in any web browser.
Here are the types of webinars that you can run with this software:
- Hybrid webinars (a combination of live and pre-recorded videos).
What’s great about Demio is that their interface is very simple to use and navigate.
Down below is a picture that shows you what you can customize when it comes to webinars.
Aside from being able to customize your webinar times (which you can).
Demio also allows for customization of:
- Your webinar registration pages.
- The email reminders that your registrants will receive.
- Your webinar room and helpful tools like buttons, presentation slides, and files.
And a few more settings that you can see in the image above.
I’ll put a link to my demo walkthrough that I did with this webinar software.
Highly Related: The Demio features reviewed.
Here are the pros and cons when it comes to Demio.
- Great price.
- Simple to use.
- Flexible scheduling for your webinars.
- Features both live and automated webinars.
- Lack of registration templates.
- There could be more room for tinkering with landing pages.
- It could have more integrations (that’s what Zapier is for though).
Those will certainly help you when it comes to picking the best option for you.
Let’s move to the important question now when it comes to this webinar too.
How Much Is Demio?
Demio comes with three different plans to choose from:
- The Starter plan is $49 per month (50 attendee room).
- The Growth plan is $99 per month (150 attendee room).
- The Business plan is $234 per month (500 attendee room).
You can also save an additional 30% if you pay annually for any of these plans.
Something important to keep in mind is this:
- The Starter plan only comes with live webinars.
- The Growth plan is what comes with both live and automated webinars.
So you would need to get the Growth or Business plan if you want to do both.
I did a post that talks about all of the perks and prices if you’d like more information.
Related Post: See the full Demio pricing here.
One thing that I didn’t get to mention yet is that Demio comes with a completely free trial.
You can test this software without even needing a credit card.
So if Demio sounds interesting so far?
I recommend that you give them a spin below:
Let’s move onto EverWebinar now.
About EverWebinar: What This Webinar Software Offers
EverWebinar allows you to create pre-recorded webinars that look and feel real.
In other words?
EverWebinar is 100% focused on automated webinars.
They’re great at it too.
If you’re looking to earn more without working more?
Then there’s a great chance that EverWebinar will be the software that you end up choosing.
EverWebinar really shines when it comes to their webinar scheduling.
If you look at the image down below, you’ll see the just-in-time scheduling:
I’m getting slightly ahead of myself though.
When it comes to registration times, EverWebinar allows you to:
- Schedule your webinar to happen any and every day if you like.
- Enable your registrants to immediately watch a replay.
- Lastly, there is the just in time schedule.
This allows someone to sign-up with just minutes to spare and quickly start watching.
This will help certainly help you get more viewers on your webinars.
Helpful Note: More webinar viewers equals more potential sales.
EverWebinar also allows you to customize your:
- Webinar registration and thank you landing pages.
- As well as the webinar room.
You can see a few examples of the landing page templates in the image below:
Demio might be a tad bit simpler to navigate around their interface.
EverWebinar is one of the best when it comes to creating high-converting automated webinars.
You can get all of the in-depth details when it comes to creating webinars with them below:
Related Post: Click here to check out the ultimate EverWebinar review.
Here are the pros and cons when it comes to EverWebinar.
- Split testing is helpful and easy to setup.
- Training and support are both helpful if needed.
- Setting up your evergreen webinar is a pretty quick and easy process.
- They have plenty of bells and whistles to help increase your conversions.
- More integrations could be helpful.
There’s really not much to dislike when it comes to EverWebinar.
That’s just my opinion though.
Let’s see how much this tool is going to cost as well.
How Much Is EverWebinar?
So there are three options when it comes to EverWebinar.
All three of them give you the same features.
However, you end up saving more money when you pay more upfront.
- The installment plan is 3x $199 per year.
- The annual plan is $499 every year.
- The biennial plan is $799 every two years.
There’s not a whole lot that’s going on with the plans here.
Pretty much everything that you see above is what you get.
I’ll put a link down below in case you want to read more about their prices.
Related Post: More information about the EverWebinar pricing.
Normally you have to buy EverWebinar in order to just try it out.
However, I figure out a way where you can get a $1 trial for two full weeks:
So now that you have the biggest details of each webinar software?
Let’s move to the grand finale now.
Demio Vs EverWebinar Conclusion: Who To Pick
So which software tool should you end up choosing?
It’s going to be pretty easy to answer that question.
Allow me to help you out in this final section of Demio vs Everwebinar.
Use Demio If
- You just want to run live webinars.
There’s also the option to run Demio if you want both live and automated webinars.
Just keep in mind that the price tag is going to be much higher.
And now onto the other software, EverWebinar.
Use EverWebinar If
- You just want to run automated webinars.
All in all, I happen to personally like EverWebinar better as software.
With that being said, you just can’t go wrong with their automated webinars.
To the average person, it’s hard to tell if it’s live or not (and that’s a great thing).
Keep in mind that the link above allows you to get a trial for fourteen days.
Normally, you would have to purchase the software in full to be able to use it.
That should do it.
I hope that this post helped you out when it comes to EverWebinar vs Demio.
Related Post: Demio being compared to WebinarJam.
Thank you for reading and happy webinar marketing!