Demio Vs WebinarJam: Picking The Perfect Webinar Software
So what’s going to be the best choice when it comes to Demio vs WebinarJam?
That’s exactly what I’m going to be helping you with.
Aside from that, you will also be able to compare many aspects of these tools:
- The powerful features that come with each software.
- How much each webinar software tool is going to cost.
- The pros and cons of each to help you make the best possible decision.
I imagine that you’re busy.
So I’m going to make this as quick as possible and get right on into the good stuff.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Demio Vs WebinarJam: Introduction Video Comparison
- 2 About Demio: The Quick Details About This Webinar Software
- 3 About WebinarJam: How This Webinar Software Can Help You
- 4 Demio Vs WebinarJam Conclusion: Your Best Pick
Demio Vs WebinarJam: Introduction Video Comparison
Maybe you like reading about Demio and WebinarJam.
Or maybe, on the other hand, you’d like to watch a video and listen to me explain.
So if you’d like the quick cliff notes of WebinarJam vs Demio?
Simply click the play button down below to quickly get all of the important details:
Here is a very quick comparison of these two tools and what they have to offer:
Demio Starter (Annual)
- Live and automated webinars
- 1 presenter
- 50 attendees
- Live webinars
- 2 presenters
- 500 attendees
Helpful Note: This is comparing Demio vs WebinarJam when paying annually.
You also can pick from different plans as well as how you pay.
I’ll show you how to save money later though.
Let’s now get started with Demio and what they have to offer.
About Demio: The Quick Details About This Webinar Software
A unique feature of Demio is that they allow you to create webinars in any web browser.
That means that you can run webinars directly in:
This can certainly save you a lot of hassle in the wrong run (since it’s easy to set up).
Demio also allows you to create various types of webinars which include:
- Live webinars.
- Automated webinars.
- Hybrid webinars (this combines both live and pre-recorded videos).
Right from the start, you’ll certainly love Demio’s simple and easy to use interface.
The image below shows an example of what you can customize with your webinars:
Not only can you customize the times of your webinars (which is very flexible).
Demio also comes along with the ability to customize:
- The registration pages for your webinars.
- The email reminders that your registrants will get.
- Your webinar room which includes things such as presentation slides, files, and buttons.
There are a few more settings that you can customize (shown above).
In case you’re on mobile and you can’t see the picture, these include:
- Event admins.
- General which is time zone and languages.
- Integrations which mostly deals with connecting email marketing tools.
I did a complete demo walkthrough if you’d like to see how Demio works.
Feel free to read the highly related post down below for some more information.
Highly Related Post: Complete review of the Demio webinar software.
Here are some of the pros and cons when it comes to Demio.
- Great price.
- Simple to use.
- Flexible scheduling for your webinars.
- Features both live and automated webinars.
- Lack of registration templates.
- There could be more room for tinkering with landing pages.
- It could have more integrations (that’s what Zapier is for though).
The good news is that the cons section is very little.
It’s me just nitpicking at a few things (which aren’t dealbreakers in any way).
Either way, those will help you when it comes to picking the best software for you.
Let’s take a look at how much you’d be investing when it comes to Demio.
How Much Is Demio?
There are three different plans that you can choose from:
- The Starter plan is $49/month (50 attendee room).
- The Growth plan is $99/month (150 attendee room).
- The Business plan is $234/month (500 attendee room).
It’s also helpful to know that you can save an extra 30% if you pay annually.
Here is a very important note as well:
- The Starter plan only comes with live webinars.
- The Growth plan is what comes with both live and automated webinars.
So if you want to run both live and automated webinars?
You would need to go with the Demio Growth or Demio Business plan.
I talked more about the plans, prices, and perks in a related post down below.
Related Post: Picking the best Demio pricing plan.
Oh and I forgot to mention one thing.
Don’t worry, it’s good news.
Demio happens to come with a completely free trial (no credit card needed).
So if Demio happened to capture some interest so far?
I recommend that you take advantage of their free trial below:
So that’s what Demio has going on for them.
Let’s move onto WebinarJam now.
About WebinarJam: How This Webinar Software Can Help You
WebinarJam allows you to create live webinars that can help you get more customers.
WebinarJam is 100% focused on live webinars.
They’re fantastic at it too.
If you’re looking to increase your sales and engage more customers?
Then there’s a great chance that WebinarJam will be the software that you end up choosing.
WebinarJam shines when it comes to their setup.
Even a technophobe could handle WebinarJam.
You can have your webinar ready to launch in less than one minute:
As you can see from the image above, you can choose from:
- Express configuration (ready in less than 60 seconds).
- Full configuration (takes about 10 minutes).
One is going to be simple and quick.
While the other is going to be much more flexible and powerful.
Half of the battle of using software is usually getting things up and running.
You won’t have that problem here.
WebinarJam also allows you to customize your:
- Webinar registration and thank you landing pages.
- As well as the webinar room.
Down below are a few examples of the webinar thank you page templates:
They aren’t the fanciest templates in the world, but simple is better than fancy.
With well over 50,000 customers, WebinJam is a wonderful software for creating live webinars.
Feel free to read the post below for an exclusive in-depth overview of what they have to offer.
Related Post: The ultimate review of the WebinarJam software.
Now onto the pros and cons when it comes to WebinarJam.
- Analytics is a nice perk for checking out your stats and conversions.
- Split testing comes with it so you don’t need to get a third-party tool.
- The setup is lightning fast and it’s really easy to have your webinar ready.
- There’s plenty of conversions increasing features that can be easily toggled on or off.
- More integrations could be helpful.
- Being able to completely customize the webinar room would be nice.
There’s not much to dislike when it comes to WebinarJam.
That’s just what I think though.
Here are the three choices when it comes to using WebinarJam.
How Much Is WebinarJam?
Here are the three WebinarJam plans that you can pick from:
- WebinarJam Basic is $499 per year.
- Webinar Professional is $699 per year.
- WebinarJam Enterprise is $999 per year.
Please keep in mind that there going to be a few changes between each plan:
- The number of presenters.
- How many attendees you can have.
- The max duration of webinars (in hours).
Plus there are going to be a few extra perks such as:
- Always-on live room and the panic button (for the Professional and Enterprise plans).
- As well as the control center which is only for the Enterprise plan.
As always, I did a complete write-up when it comes to their prices and perks.
You can get more information about that in the related post down below.
Related Post: All about the WebinarJam pricing plans.
Normally you have to purchase WebinarJam just to be able to try it.
However, I figured out a way where you can get a $1 trial for two full weeks:
So now you have some of the most important details when it comes to these software tools.
Let’s wrap this post up and move onto the conclusion now.
Demio Vs WebinarJam Conclusion: Your Best Pick
So which webinar tool is going to be the best fit for you?
It’s a pretty decision.
Allow me to help you out in this final section of Demio vs WebinarJam.
Use Demio If
- You want a lower price tag (ONLY if you pay annually for the Starter plan).
- You’re looking to run both live and automated webinars.
The cost is going to be much higher if you want both live and automated webinars.
Demio remains a solid software given its silky-smoother interface and ease of use:
And now onto WebinarJam.
Use WebinarJam If
- You just want to run live webinars with many more attendees.
- You want the more powerful software for live webinars.
I happen to think that WebinarJam is much more powerful (as a software).
WebinarJam having well over 50,000 customers is a testament to their platform:
A little reminder that the link above allows you to get a trial for fourteen days.
Normally, you would have to buy WebinarJam just to be able to try it out.
And that’s all.
I hope that this helped you get the most amount of information about these two tools.
Thanks for reading, and regardless of which webinar software you pick?
I truly hope that it helps you make many more sales.
Related Post: Demio being compared to EverWebinar.
Have a great day.