Do Webinars Have Waiting Rooms?
Webinars come with a few essential pages that help everything flow nicely.
So yes, Webinars do have waiting rooms. However, it’s not going to be the same for every type of webinar (or at least software out there).
Let’s talk more about the waiting rooms, and why you may or may not see them.
Table Of Contents
Webinar Waiting Rooms: What You Need To Know
I want to say that the webinar waiting room is also commonly referred to as the:
- Webinar thank you page.
- Webinar confirmation page.
After all, there are going to be a few main goals when it comes to this page:
- Give you a spot to wait until the presentation starts.
- Thank you and confirm the registration of the webinar.
- Give you more details about what you’ll be seeing in the webinar.
- Sometimes, the creator might even talk about a special offer that they have.
The last bullet point isn’t as common, but it’s something that can be done there.
Having a one-time offer here is done for a few reasons:
- Get more customers upfront.
- Present an offer that you’d most likely be interested in.
- This can also help the webinar presenter recoup some of their ads spend.
So those are some of the main details when it comes to webinar waiting rooms.
Let’s take a look at a few examples of them now.
Examples Of Webinar Waiting Rooms
So the above is a basic waiting room page, with a few extra details which I want to mention.
Here’s a quick list of what’s on this specific page:
- Congratulating you at the top.
- The title, who it’s hosted by, and when it starts.
- There is also a description underneath (not edited yet).
- Lastly, there is a link for the webinar along with a password.
Keep in mind that not all webinars are going to require there is a password.
So technically there are two spots that you can wait:
- On this page itself.
- Or using the link that they give you.
Here’s another example of a template that comes with a popular webinar software:
As you can see above, this template comes with the ability to use video.
Video is a great way to demonstrate your expertise, even before the presentation starts.
And when it comes to webinars?
Video is usually only reserved for the presentation that is in front of you.
The webinar host won’t be able to see you (unlike Zoom presentations which are different).
Related: Can they see you during a webinar?
The above example also came straight from the webinar software called WebinarJam.
If you’re looking for a solid live webinar solution, I recommend checking them out.
You can check out the two related links above if you’d like more information about them.
How Do I Add A Waiting Room To A Webinar?
So there are a few options when it comes to adding a webinar room:
- Do it yourself (whether it be through WordPress, Html, coding, etc).
- Use some type of landing page where you can add all of the details.
- Use webinar software that easily creates all of the webinar pages for you.
Personally, I’ve always gone with options 1 or 2.
This is especially for the fact that it’s going to make your life much easier overall.
Plus, it’s not as difficult to make your money back when you’re selling high ticket offers.
Helpful Note: A webinar is one of the best spots for selling high ticket offers.
You can even get the “cheat codes” when it comes to putting together a webinar.
I’ll leave a link for you down below where you can learn more about that.
See Here: Get the Perfect Webinar script today.
In terms of creating your webinar room page, it’s mostly about the big details.
These are some of the main goals that I previously mentioned, such as:
- Congratulating them for registering.
- Letting them when it starts, what it’s about, and what you will learn.
- There’s also the option to add a related offer for making a few more sales.
With most webinar software tools, you also have the option to change the colors.
This can be very beneficial when it comes to branding purposes and keeping things similar.
Webinar Waiting Rooms: Closing Words
However, I do want to mention that there will be times where you don’t need one.
So if you’ve ever come across a webinar and you never waited around?
There are a few reasons for this:
- The webinar might already be in session (you then get redirected).
- You might have signed up for an automated webinar that starts right away.
Automated webinars are more about getting you to the presentation quickly.
This is why so many automated webinar tools have perks such as:
- The just-in-time presentation feature.
- Or watch yesterday’s presentation feature.
So if you signup for an evergreen webinar, don’t be surprised if there’s no waiting room.
When you understand how webinars work, then it’s easier to see the bigger picture:
- Live webinars tend to come with waiting rooms (since you have to wait).
- Automated webinars are more about getting you right to the presentation.
So I hope that this quick article helped you when it comes to webinar waiting rooms.
While they seem like a small part of the webinar process, they do have their role.
And if you’re looking for a webinar solution to try in your online business?
I’ll leave you with two of my favorite solutions that I have:
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about this specific webinar topic.
Feel free to leave a comment down below if you have any more questions.