DropFunnels Pricing 2022: The Prices, Plans, & Costs
Have you been looking for more information about the best DropFunnels pricing plan?
This post will ensure that you get all of the helpful pricing information that you need.
If you'd like to quickly get the information that you need?
You can simply check the DropFunnel pricing chart below.
Let's continue on now.
Table Of Contents
DropFunnels Prices Comparison Chart
DropFunnels Starter Plan ($49 Per Month)
So who is the Starter Plan going to be for anyway?
Let's look at three reasons why you'd want to start with this plan:
- You're just getting started with building and growing your online business.
- Your business is doing less than $5,000 per month in revenue.
- You need less than 10,000 visitors per month.
If any of those reasons above describe you?
Then you'll certainly want to go with the Starter Plan at first.
Helpful Tip: You can always upgrade plans in the future if needed.
What makes this Starter Plan a great choice is that you get a lot of great perks with it.
These are the types of perks that you'd normally have to pay more for with other software.
A few of them include:
- Unlimited landing pages and funnels.
- Unlimited membership sites, courses, and blog posts.
- Custom checkout pages as well as powerful one-click upsells.
You can read more about these features in the related post below.
Related Post: DropFunnels review.
There's also the option to try DropFunnels for free and see how much you like the software.
DropFunnels Pro Plan ($149 Per Month)
Let's address a few of the reasons why you might want to use the Pro Plan:
- You're not a newbie when it comes to building and growing your online business.
- Your business is doing more than $5,000 per month in revenue.
- You need more than 10,000 visitors per month.
In fact, some of those reasons by themself would be enough to pick this plan.
For example, if you need more than 10,000 visitors per month?
Then choosing the Pro Plan will be a very easy decision.
Everything else is self-explanatory when it comes to this specific plan.
The only differences are:
- The name of the plan (obviously).
- The price of the plan, which is $100 more per month.
- As well as the amount of visitors that you can get per month.
Once again, the Pro Plan allows for up to 250,000 visitors a month which is a good amount.
DropFunnels Agency Plan ($297 Per Month)
This plan is brand new, and will be beneficial for those who have an agency.
The unique perks that come along with the Agency plan include:
- Up to 10 starter sites.
- All of your domains are under 1 managed login.
This plan won't be for everyone, but it can be very beneficial if you need more sites/logins.
Can You Cancel Or Change Plans With DropFunnels?
DropFunnels even mentiones the fact that you can cancel (or upgrade) at any time you like.
All you would need to do is reach out to support and they can help you.
There are no contracts whatsoever.
DropFunnels Pricing Plans Summary
The are three DropFunnels pricing plans to choose from:
- DropFunnels Starter Plan is only $49 per month.
- DropFunnels Pro Plan costs $149 per month.
- DropFunnels Agency Plan is $297 per month (NEW).
Keep in mind that these prices can always be subject to change in the future.
Overall, DropFunnels has some of the lowest prices when it comes to sales funnel builders.
Here is a quick list of what each of the platforms below start at:
- Kartra pricing starts at $99 per month.
- ClickFunnels pricing starts at $97 per month.
- Builderall pricing begins at $69.90 per month.
So that's something to keep in mind if you plan on using this sales funnel software.
Thank you for taking the time to read up more about the DropFunnels prices.
When it comes to this popular question:
How much does DropFunnels cost?
I surely hope that I answered that question for you.
And if it doesn't?
Here is an extra DropFunnels prices video for you to watch:
And yes, they overall do have the cheaper price when compared to their big competitor.
Related: ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels.
Aside from that, happy funnel building!