EasyWebinar Pricing: The Costs, Prices, And Perks Explained For You
This EasyWebinar pricing guide is really going to help you out.
Not only will you get a good idea of what EasyWebinar offers, but you’ll also see:
- All of the EasyWebinar pricing plans as well as perks.
- And don’t forget about how you can actually get an EasyWebinar discount.
I’ll talk about the discount aspect a little later in this post.So make sure that you read all the way to the end.
I understand that your time is very valuable.
So let’s dive right in and help you pick the best plan for your webinar marketing needs.
Table Of Contents
EasyWebinar Pricing: Fast Video Introduction
I also created a video about the EasyWebinar pricing and what they have to offer.
Simply click the play button if you’d like to get the quicker video cliff notes:
Here is the important link that I mentioned a few times in the video above:
EasyWebinar does in fact, come with the ability to get a free trial (which is always helpful).
Let’s move to the first pricing plan when it comes to EasyWebinar.
EasyWebinar Standard Plan
This plan is going to be perfect for you if:
- You’re just getting started with webinars.
- You don’t currently need any more than 100 live attendees.
There are going to be some nice features that also come along with this plan.
Here are a few of the juicy perks:
- Unlimited automated webinars (with up to 100 simultaneous attendees per webinar).
- Unlimited live attendees when using their YouTube Live integration.
- EasyCast Facebook Live and YouTube Live streaming tool.
You also get a few more helpful perks such as:
- Chat support.
- Instant onboarding call.
- Elite Webinar Mastery Foundation course.
All of this is more than enough to help you get going in the right direction with webinars.
Let’s move onto the next EasyWebinar plan now.
EasyWebinar Pro Plan
While the price has been raised, it’s more obvious to see that this plan is perfect for you if:
- You need more than 100 live attendees.
- You most likely have more experience when it comes to marketing online.
When it comes to the Pro plan?
You get everything from the previous plan plus a little bit more.
When you use automated webinars, you now get up to 500 simultaneous attendees per webinar.
And here are the unique perks that come along with this plan:
- Phone support.
- Custom fields for your webinar registration page.
So that is what EasyWebinar has to offer in terms of price for their second plan.
Let’s move onto the third and last EasyWebinar pricing plan.
EasyWebinar Enterprise Plan
It’s clear that this is going to be for the heavy-hitters, the grizzled-veterans of online marketing.
Enterprise comes with all of the Pro plan perks and much more.
Here are the big perks that come along with the Enterprise plan:
- 2,000 live attendees using their Live Engine.
- Concierge/dedicated account representative.
- Elite Webinar Mastery Program Full Course (previously you only got some of it).
The full course comes with four core modules and hours of training to become a webinar expert.
There is also one really big perk when it comes to the Enterprise plan.
- Unlimited attendees on all automated webinars (when paying annually).
- Otherwise, you get up to 2,000 simultaneous attendees (when paying monthly).
So when it comes to getting the Enterprise plan?
Paying annually can be really beneficial because it allows you to get an unlimited amount of attendees on all of your automated webinars.
Even more good news.
You can always test out a specific plan before you make any payments:
Alright, so now you gave a good idea of what the EasyWebinar prices look like.
Now allow me to show you how can actually save money when using EasyWebinar.
EasyWebinar Discount: Paying Annually For This Software
While this discount in particular doesn’t involve you using any type of coupon code?
All it takes is a simple click of your mouse when it comes to paying annually.
If you look at the top of the screenshot above, it says: 3 months free with annual billing.
I don’t know about you?
But if you plan on using EasyWebinar for the long-term, then this is a very easy decision.
Let’s look at the differences in prices below:
EasyWebinar Prices Before
- EasyWebinar Standard is $78/mo.
- EasyWebinar Pro is $129/mo.
- EasyWebinar Enterprise is $499/mo.
And now, on the other hand, we have.
EasyWebinar Prices After (When Paying Annually)
- EasyWebinar Standard is $59/mo.
- EasyWebinar Pro is $90/mo.
- EasyWebinar Enterprise is $349/mo.
Getting three months free is certainly something to write home about.
Especially if you plan on using the Enterprise plan (which comes with a massive upgrade).
So that is how you can save money when it comes to using this webinar software.
Let’s move to the end of the post now and wrap things up.
EasyWebinar Pricing Plans: Closing Summary
So here is one final look at all of the EasyWebinar pricing plans.
- EasyWebinar Standard plan is $78/mo.
- EasyWebinar Pro plan is $129/mo.
- EasyWebinar Enterprise plan is $499/mo.
The first plan is going to be best for you if you’re newer to using webinars.
The last two plans are going to be best if you need more than 100 live attendees.
Here is the link one last time where you can try them out:
And that’s all.
Thank you for taking the time to read this pricing guide for EasyWebinar.
I hope that it helped you make the best choice when it comes to using this software.
- Highly Related Post: EasyWebinar review.
Thanks again and happy webinar marketing!