EasyWebinar Vs EverWebinar: What’s The Preferred Software?
So what software should you use when it comes to EasyWebinar vs EverWebinar?
That’s exactly what I’m going to help you with when it comes to this blog post.
Not only that though.
You will also be able to compare:
- The features and perks of each tool
- The prices of EasyWebinar and EverWebinar.
- Plus, the pros and cons so that you can make the best choice possible.
I imagine that you’re busy, so let’s get started comparing these webinar tools now.
Table Of Contents
- 1 EasyWebinar Vs EverWebinar: Video Comparison Introduction
- 2 About EasyWebinar: What This Software Offers
- 3 About EverWebinar: What This Software Offers
- 4 EasyWebinar Vs EverWebinar Conclusion: Who To Pick
EasyWebinar Vs EverWebinar: Video Comparison Introduction
It wouldn’t be a proper comparison post without a video overview.
So if you’d like to hear me quickly talk about the differences between both?
Feel free to watch the cliff-notes version of EasyWebinar vs EverWebinar below:
And here is a quick comparison of some of the features and prices as well.
EasyWebinar Standard Annual
- Live webinars
- Automated webinars
- Advanced simulation tools
- Automated webinars
Note: This is comparing the EasyWebinar Standard plan to EverWebinar (paying annually).
There are many more pricing plans as well as perks that come along with each.
I’ll talk about those later though.
Let’s kick off this comparison of webinar tools by talking about EasyWebinar first.
About EasyWebinar: What This Software Offers
Just as EasyWebinar says on their home page:
An easy-to-use platform that makes high converting webinars a reality.
They are an easy-to-use platform indeed.
This was something that I quickly figured out when I first did a demo of their features
EasyWebinar also comes with the ability to run two different types of webinars:
You’ll love that EasyWebinar comes with many aspects to help customize your events.
Down below is a screenshot that highlights a lot of the sections that you can mess with:
In case you’re on mobile and it’s tougher to see, the sections that you can edit include:
- Event info.
- Registration page and thank you pages.
- Event and replay pages.
- Event notifications.
- As well as advanced options.
Keep in mind, that there a lot of edits that you can make within those sections.
EasyWebinar is also fabulous when it comes to setting up your live or automated webinars.
It uses the same process, so you don’t have to learn much new in order to get up and running.
I talked about that when I did my first walkthrough of this webinar software.
Feel free to read more about EasyWebinar in the link down below.
Highly Related: Click here to see my review of this EasyWebinar software.
Here are the pros and cons when it comes to EasyWebinar
- Solid pricing.
- Smooth interface.
- Plenty of helpful tutorial videos (should you need them).
- The customization is great (especially for event notifications).
- You can run live webinars with EasyWebinar or YouTube Live.
- The ability to create both automated and live webinars is fantastic.
- All of the customizations might be a little intimidating.
- Severely lacking registration webinar registration templates.
The pros heavily outweigh the cons (and that’s always a good thing).
Let’s address the important questions when it comes to EasyWebinar.
How Much Is EasyWebinar?
There are three total plans that come along with EasyWebinar.
- The Standard plan is $78 per month.
- The Pro plan is $129 per month.
- The Enterprise plan is $499 per month.
As mentioned previously, all of the plans come with both.
- Automated events
- Live events.
Helpful Note: Events are just another way to say webinars.
Another helpful note is that the number of live event attendees changes with the plan:
- The Standard plan comes with 100 live attendees.
- The Pro plan comes along with 500 live attendees.
- The Enterprise plan comes with 2,000 live attendees.
You also get many special perks that come along with each of the EasyWebinar plans.
As always, I did a complete post about that topic specifically.
Feel free to click the link down below to get more information.
Highly Related Post: All about the pricing plans for EasyWebinar.
So EasyWebinar is certainly a solid option when it comes to webinar software in general.
And if they sound good to you?
I recommend that you try EasyWebinar yourself through the link below:
So that’s a little bit of information when it comes to EasyWebinar.
Let’s flip the script now when it comes to EverWebinar vs EasWebinar.
About EverWebinar: What This Software Offers
EverWebinar comes with the ability to create pre-recorded webinars that look and feel real.
Put another way?
EverWebinar focuses only on automated webinars.
They are fantastic at it too.
If you’re looking to make more sales without working more?
Then the chances are high that you’ll want to use EverWebinar.
This software shines in a lot of spots, but especially when it comes to their webinar scheduling.
Down below in the picture, you can see their beneficial just-in-time scheduling:
Allow me to slow things down a little though.
Here are the options that EverWebinar features when it comes to scheduling:
- Schedule your webinar to happen any and every day if you like.
- Enable your registrants to immediately watch a replay.
- Lastly, there is the just in time schedule.
Just in time scheduling allows a visitor to sign up and almost immediately start watching.
This is a feature that can really help get you more registrants that actually watch your webinars.
This Is Helpful Because: More webinar viewers allows for more potential sales.
EverWebinar is flexible when it comes to customizations such as:
- Your webinar registration and thank you landing pages.
- Don’t forget about the webinar room as well.
You can see a few examples of the webinar landing page templates in the picture below:
Their templates might not be the best in the world.
However, they certainly come with many more compare to what EasyWebinar offers.
EverWebinar is one of the top choices when it comes to creating fully automated webinars.
You can read more about them below in my thorough blog post below:
Related Review Post: Click here to read more about this software.
EverWebinar has some pros and cons as well, here they are.
- Split testing is helpful and easy to setup.
- Training and support are both helpful if needed.
- Setting up your evergreen webinar is a pretty quick and easy process.
- They have plenty of bells and whistles to help increase your conversions.
- More integrations could be helpful.
There’s not a whole lot to dislike when it comes to this webinar software.
That’s just my personal opinion though.
Let’s see how much this tool is going to cost as well.
How Much Is EverWebinar?
EverWebinar is set up a little differently compared to EasyWebinar.
There are three options and all three of the options give you the exact same features.
However, the higher the plan that you pick, the more money you will end up saving:
- The installment plan is 3x $199 per year.
- The annual plan is $499 every year.
- The biennial plan is $799 every two years.
Pretty much everything that you see in the picture above is what you get.
I’ll leave a link below where you can read up more about their prices and perks.
Related Post: Click here to get the information that you need.
Here’s an extra unannounced perk for you as well.
In order to try EverWebinar, you usually would need to purchase it.
Rather instead, I have a way where you get a two-week trial for only one dollar:
So those are some of the biggest details when it comes to these software tools.
Let’s get to the end of this post and wrap things up now.
EasyWebinar Vs EverWebinar Conclusion: Who To Pick
So we’ve made it to the end.
Which software tool is going to be the best for you?
Allow me to help you when it comes to answering those questions.
Here is the final conclusion when it comes to EasyWebinar vs Everwebinar.
Use EasyWebinar If
- You just want to run live webinars.
- You want to run both live and automated webinars together.
Given the fact that EasyWebinar does both?
You’d be in a great spot if you wanted to run both live and automated webinars.
And now onto the other software, EverWebinar.
Use EverWebinar If
- You just want to run automated webinars.
I think that EverWebinar is slightly better when it comes to automated webinars.
After all, they put 100% of their focus into them.
They are so great that it’s actually hard to tell if you’re running a live or automated webinar.
So if you ONLY want to run automated webinars?
I recommend that you give EverWebinar the try that they deserve.
And a reminder that the link above comes with a 2-week trial for this software.
Normally you would have to purchase EverWebinar just to try it out.
Keep in mind that the link above allows you to get a trial for fourteen days.
And that’s all.
Thank you for taking the time to read more about EasyWebinar vs EverWebinar.
Related Webinar Comparison Post
Happy webinar marketing!