GrooveSell Review: What Is GrooveSell Anyway?
This is my up-to-date GrooveSell review.
It’s understandable that there’s a lot of questions when it comes to this software.
So allow to help you out by giving you a tutorial and demo of what GrooveSell offers.
Feel free to use the Table of Contents down below to jump to a specific section.
Table Of Contents
- 1 What Is GrooveSell Anyway And Will It Work For You And Your Business?
- 2 GrooveSell Review: Video, Demo, And Shopping Cart Features
- 3 More Powerful And Notable GrooveSell Features
- 4 How Much Is GrooveSell Going To Be?
- 5 GrooveSell Review Summary Conclusion
- 6 GrooveSell Frequently Asked Questions
What Is GrooveSell Anyway And Will It Work For You And Your Business?
Depending on if you’re on mobile or not, the picture above might be smaller.
So allow me to list some of the main features that come with GrooveSell (more about them later):
- Shopping cart.
- Analytics and data.
- Complete affiliate system
- Product and affiliate marketplace.
Here is something important that you’ll want to keep in mind about GrooveSell:
Normal shopping cart software can cost anywhere from $49 to $199 per month.
GrooveSell won’t cost you a dime.
In fact, you get access to GrooveSell and a few more other features as well.
I’ll leave the link down below for you again so that you can get started as well:
All in all, GrooveSell is just one of the features that comes with the overall software.
Allow me to put it this way:
- GrooveFunnels is the main software.
- GrooveSell is just one of the many features that GrooveFunnels offers.
You can learn more about the main GrooveFunnels software down below if you like.
Learn More: My full GrooveFunnels review.
Let’s now address a common question before we move onto the juicy details of this review.
Don’t worry, it won’t take long 🙂
Does GrooveSell Work For Me?
Allow me to answer that question with two questions:
- Do you have a product, offer, or service to sell?
- Are you looking to sell someone else’s product as an affiliate marketer?
Did you answer ‘yes’ to at least one of those questions above?
Then YES, GrooveSell will work for you.
And to make things a little bit more clear based upon your situation:
- Your niche doesn’t matter.
- Your business doesn’t matter.
- Heck, having a lack of experience doesn’t even matter too.
After all, everyone has to start somewhere, right?
So I imagine that you get the idea when it comes to being able to use GrooveSell.
Let’s make our way to the official introduction of the review now.
GrooveSell Review: Video, Demo, And Shopping Cart Features
So now you’ve made it to the best part of the post: the GrooveSell review and demo.
I’m also going to be adding a video down below so that you can watch it if you like.
Simply click the play button to get a nice little GrooveSell demo:
As I’ll mention in the video, GrooveSell comes along with the ability to get free access:
Plus, when you get started through my link above, you’ll be getting bonuses too.
You can click the link down below to learn more about those bonuses.
Highly Related: Read about the GrooveFunnels bonuses here.
Please note that you get access to GrooveSell from the official GrooveFunnels website.
I also recommend signing up for free so that you can follow along with my tutorial demo.
That will help you in a couple of different ways:
- You’ll get free access (and free software is always a nice thing).
- You’ll also have a good idea about how to use this GrooveSell software.
That means faster results for you.
Which is ultimately what I want (at least one can assume, of course).
I’ll put a post down below in case you need help with the sign-up process (it’s easy).
Free Access Tutorial: Click here for the simple steps.
Let’s kickstart this GrooveSell demo and walkthrough review.
GrooveSell Demo Start Of The Product Funnels Walkthrough
So GrooveSell works slightly differently from a lot of the other shopping cart software tools.
With GrooveSell, you create product funnels.
Product funnels are beneficial because they come along with so many features along the way.
Helpful Note: I’ll be talking about and/or showcasing many of these powerful features too.
So I’m going to make the assumption that you already got your free access, right?
Once you make it to the main GrooveFunnels dashboard:
- Go to the GrooveSell section on the left side of the page.
- Once you make it to the GrooveSell section, click on the Funnels tab on the left.
You will then get taken to a page that looks pretty similar to the image I added above.
The rest of the steps here are very easy:
- Click on New Product Funnel.
- Fill in the name and description of your new product funnel.
- Last but not least, click on the Create Product Funnel to continue.
That will create a listing of your new shopping cart funnel.
Make sure that you click on the yellow edit icon to start editing your shopping cart.
That will take you to the first step of the process which you can see down below.
GrooveSell Product Name And Description
Groove uses a lot of gray-colored text, so it might be a little harder to see.
Either way, allow me to describe what’s on this page and how it works:
- At the top of the page, you have all of the steps for creating your product funnel.
- Underneath the steps, you have the current step that you’re on.
For step numero uno, there isn’t a whole lot to do here:
- The product name and description (which was already added in previously).
- Choose from being a frontend product or a upsell/downsell.
So Yes: GrooveSell will allow you to utilize upsells and downsells as well.
For this example, I chose Frontend Product and then clicked on the Save & Next button.
Let’s take a look at what we have in the next section below.
GrooveSell Pricing Setup
This section allows you to add pricing plans for whatever you might be selling.
First and foremost, make sure that you add in:
- Price Point Name.
- Price Point Description.
Here is a great benefit that you’ll like when it comes to GrooveSell:
GrooveSell comes with multiple types of payment options:
- One-time: for single payments.
- Recurring: billed at regular intervals over time.
- Installments: limited installments at regular intervals over time.
- Recurring Installments: this feature will be coming soon to GrooveSell.
For this example, I chose recurring, because getting paid at regular intervals is always fun 😛
There is also the ability to add a trial, which I kept off.
Last but not least, there is one more important section at the bottom:
- Add the price.
- Add the interval (if you are using recurring payments).
That’s all for this step, make sure that you click on the Save & Next button at the top.
GrooveSell Payment Gateways
This is referred to as the GrooveSell payment gateways section.
This section is important because it’s how you can collect your cash-moneys.
In terms of Groovesell payment gateways you have:
- Credit Card.
- GrooveSell Payments.
- PayPal Risk Mitigation.
You also have one more option to choose from which includes:
- Applying for a merchant account (which is called GroovePay).
I’ll talk a little bit more about GroovePay later because it’s a nice feature to have.
For this example, I’m just going to choose PayPal and then move to the next section.
Note: There are separate tutorials that show you how to connect your payment gateway.
This step is very straightforward (as you might be able to see above):
- Add the URL for your sales page.
- Add the URL for your thank you page.
- Choose an appropriate time for your refund period.
Note: You can always create your sales and thank you page using GroovePages.
Bigger Note: GroovePages Lite also comes with free along with access to GroovePages.
That means that you can create landing pages and checkout carts for 100% free.
I also created a review about GroovePages which is very similar to this walkthrough here.
Feel free to check that out later and bookmark if you need help using that feature.
Highly Helpful: My GroovePages review.
Now back to the GrooveSell walkthrough at hand.
After you fill in the proper information, make sure that you click the Save & Next button.
GrooveSell Checkout Page
This section actually has a lot of helpful micro-features which you can see above.
When it comes to your checkout page type, you will be able to choose from:
- GrooveSell hosted checkout.
- Popup on your website (coming soon).
- Embedded into your own page (coming soon).
- Use your own custom domain (also coming soon).
You’ll notice that there are quite a few coming soon labels attached above.
The reason for that is very simple.
GrooveSell is still currently in Beta, which means that it will keep getting better as we go.
It’s a very small price to pay when you consider that it’s currently 100% free to use.
Wouldn’t you agree?
Here is what else you can edit when it comes to the GrooveSell Checkout Page section:
- Look and feel: exactly what it sounds like.
- Form fields: name, email, country, address, phone, company, etc.
- Express checkout: this is one the coveted one-click upsells.
- Cart abandonment: send emails to those who left your cart without buying.
- Custom CSS/Tracking: add any type of appropriate script here.
- Legal: terms of service, and so on and so forth.
- Language: coming soon you’ll be able to choose a language based on location.
- Compliance: to help with mandatory billing agreements.
- Exit popups and testimonials: both coming soon.
At the time of writing this, there currently isn’t a ton to edit around or tweak.
Have no fear though, because you’ll eventually be able to really customize this section.
So here is a quick few bullet-list notes on the next few sections:
- Many of the features are self-explanatory (or).
- A few of the features aren’t out yet since they are coming soon.
However, a lot of these upcoming features will be quite powerful.
So allow me to separate them and at least tell you what you’ll be able to use them for.
More Powerful And Notable GrooveSell Features
These GrooveSell features need their very own section.
Here are a few more features that will really help you when it comes to making more sales.
GrooveSell Order Bumps
Order bumps are extra offers that you can allow on your checkout pages.
Once you setup an order bump on your checkout page:
- Your customers only have to checkoff a small box.
- It then gets added to their order.
This is a great way to increase your sales (which has been tested and proven).
Helpful Note: This feature has been tested on other sales funnel software tools.
And the next powerful feature is?
GrooveSell Proof Widgets
Proof widgets will allow you to increase your conversions, thanks to social proof.
On a checkout page, these are small widgets that show who else has:
- Made a purchase.
- Or taken any type of relevant action.
This type of widget can cost around $29 per month when you’re just starting out.
And for high volume online businesses?
You’re looking at an extra $299 per month just for this specific feature.
Just remember, you get it for free with your access to GrooveSell.
GrooveSell Affiliate Program
Having and utilizing a separate affiliate program can sometimes cost quite a bit of money.
Once again, this is yet another feature that comes along free with this shopping cart software.
I imagine that you know the power of having your own affiliate program:
- You can recruit an army of affiliates.
- As well as use them to promote your offers and make more sales.
I’ll be talking about this feature once there are more updates and upgrades to this software.
GrooveSell Analytics And Data
GrooveSell has all of the important analytics and data to see just how great you’re doing.
Did You See: The date is set for my birthday in 2030, you’re going to celebrate with me right?
Banter aside, you’ll be able to keep track of a lot of the important metrics that actually matter:
- Initial sales.
- New sales and rebills.
- Revenue, commission, profit, net profit, and refunds (barf).
There is also a section on the top that shows active subscriptions and average retention.
These are all stats that you can see right now.
In case you haven’t already, be sure to see all of the stats when signing up:
So that’s many of the powerful GrooveSell features that will come with this software.
It’s going to be fun to see how things improve as many updates and improvements roll in.
But how much is GrooveSell going to be?
Well, you already know that you can get 100% free access to this shopping cart software.
However, there are a few more options that you can choose from.
Let’s talk about them now.
How Much Is GrooveSell Going To Be?
While everyone loves free, there are actually going to be better options.
This section is important because it’s very time-sensitive.
Here are your options.
GrooveFunnels Base Plan
This shouldn’t be any any new type of information for you though, right?
After all, I’ve probably mentioned it at least 10 times so far this post 🙂
What you might not know is that you get more than that with free access:
- GroovePages Lite.
- 20% commissions with their affiliate program.
This means that you can use GrooveFunnels and recommend it to others as well.
I did a complete post about the benefits of their affiliate program down below:
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program: Click here for the benefits.
So that’s the first option when it comes to getting GrooveSell (which happens to be free).
GrooveFunnels Silver Plan
So why would you choose this plan when you can get GrooveSell for free?
The reason is simple.
You would get a ton more features when this pricing plan eventually goes live.
I’m not going to list them, I just want to make sure that you know what’s available.
GrooveFunnels Gold Plan
This is the next plan that comes with even more features.
Yes, of course, you still get to use GrooveSell for 100% free as well.
So this is the last plan and it’s actually the best one (despite the price).
GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime (Best Deal)
Yes you read that correctly.
GrooveFunnels currently has the option to upgrade and get lifetime access.
With GrooveFunnels lifetime access:
- You get every single feature.
- You also will never have to make any more payments as well.
This is the plan that I picked because it’s going to save me a ton of money in the future.
Just keep in mind that the lifetime option will not be around for much longer.
Once it’s gone, you will have to pay $299 per month.
Here is how you can get access to this upgrade before it’s gone:
- Click here and get your free access as I’ve talked about many times.
- You’ll be able to upgrade once you reach the homepage of GrooveFunnels.
The lifetime option also allows for different types of payment.
So be sure to give that a look once you get signed up for free.
I also did a post that talks more about all of the pricing plans.
Read More Here: GrooveFunnels pricing information.
Let’s move to the grand finale of this review post now.
GrooveSell Review Summary Conclusion
I’ve mentioned this concept many times before, and it will be the same for GrooveSell.
It’s hard to really critique software when it hasn’t even been fully launched yet.
Nevertheless, here are a few pros and cons when it comes to GrooveSell.
I will be updating this section (and all the other sections) in the future.
- It’s currently in beta and many features are still coming soon.
It would be nice to be able to test out many of these other powerful features.
However, time will tell when it comes to their future updates and upgrades.
Here is what I like so far.
- Ther are plenty of helpful stats and analytics.
- It comes with the ability to sell using affiliates.
- Setting up a shopping cart is pretty straightforward.
- GrooveSell is 100% free to use (this is the best perk by far).
Like I said, you just gotta love that a shopping cart software like this is completely free.
Everything else just makes it even better.
Is GrooveSell Worth It?
It’s hard to find any type of reason why GrooveSell wouldn’t be worth it.
Especially for the fact that it is 100% free to use.
I’ll leave you with a link down below where you can get access:
Helpful Note: You don’t even need a credit card to get free access.
So that concludes my review of this Groove Sell software.
There is one more section in case you need a little bit more information.
GrooveSell Frequently Asked Questions
Here is where I’ll be answering some of the most frequently asked questions.
Stay tuned for more updates.