How To Use ClickFunnels To Make More Money & Sales
Have you ever wondered how to use ClickFunnels to make money?
After all, this software does come with a monthly recurring fee.
So it’s always a good idea to know how you make a return on your investment.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How To Use ClickFunnels (Like A Pro) Introduction
- 1.1 Collecting Leads And Sending Emails
- 1.2 Selling Products, Offers, Or Services
- 1.3 Use ClickFunnels Upsell And Downsell Pages
- 1.4 Use ClickFunnels For A Membership Site
- 1.5 Leverage Webinar Marketing For High Ticket Offers
- 1.6 Leverage Landing Pages For Promoting Affiliate Offers
- 1.7 Selling Physical Products
- 2 How To Use ClickFunnels (To Make Money) Conclusion
How To Use ClickFunnels (Like A Pro) Introduction
Now you may or may not have signed up with ClickFunnels yet.
That’s perfectly fine either way.
But just in case you’d like to follow along with what I’ll be showing you?
I’ll put a link down below where you can either:
- Get a free trial (if you’re not using this software yet).
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
Here is the link for you:
The good thing about ClickFunnels is that you get a lot of value for the cost.
Related Post: The ClickFunnels pricing post.
Now onto the good stuff.
Collecting Leads And Sending Emails
Chances are that you might be familiar with this phrase below:
The money is in the list.
The reason why you might have heard it many times is that it’s true.
Here are a few reasons why building an email list is so crucial:
- The ROI is great when you consider how inexpensive email tools are (like GR).
- It allows you to have a traffic source that you actually control.
- It’s also an amazing way to future-proof your business.
And what do you know?
ClickFunnels helps you do this thanks to a simple two-step lead generation funnel.
Here are the steps when it comes to this funnel:
- Lead generation page (picture example shown above).
- Thank you page where you give them what they opted in for.
Also, don’t forget to send automated email followups after the first email.
This is a tried and true way for many online businesses to make more sales.
If you need help when it comes to attaching an email marketing too to ClickFunnels?
Feel free to view the related post down below:
Related Reading: Top email autoresponders to use with sales funnels.
Next on the list.
Selling Products, Offers, Or Services
ClickFunnels does happen to have their very own mobile-optimized order pages.
These pages will ultimately allow you to sell any type of:
- Or even service.
While their check out pages might not be the most advanced in the world?
They are certainly simple enough to help you quickly get the job done.
So if you wanted to make more money with ClickFunnels?
I recommend digging deep and asking yourself what you’re very knowledgable about.
You can always create digital products by packaging together what you know.
Just don’t sleep on the order bump feature though.
It’s shown in the image above and is another great way to increase your sales.
Up next is yet another great way to maximize your sales and profits.
Here it is.
Use ClickFunnels Upsell And Downsell Pages
Consider this a followup to the previous section.
The one-click upsell and downsell pages are perfect for making more sales.
Here’s the beauty of this fantastic feature:
- They are easy to setup.
- Customers only need to click a button once to purchase.
- And you can’t forget about the ability to increase your conversions.
Whether it be an upsell or a downsell page, ClickFunnels can help you do it.
And you might be wondering?
What would I do with all of these products that I might be selling?
Here’s what you can do.
Use ClickFunnels For A Membership Site
Have you ever been worried about having your hard work shared by others?
This is where the ClickFunnels membership sites can help you out.
They are great for:
- Locking up and gating your content.
- Creating a better user experience for customers.
Oh, and I almost forgot one of the best parts:
- Creating a membership offer where people pay you monthly.
I do have to say that their membership section isn’t the most powerful in the world.
It’s pretty limited, but, it certainly has the essentials that you’ll probably need.
On a side note.
Did you know that you can create an entire funnel from what I’ve talked about so far?
As you can see above, you have the steps of the sales funnel which include:
- Squeeze and thank you page (for email marketing).
- Sales pages, order form, and one-click upsell (for making more sales).
- And then under those you have order confirmation and membership area.
Note: I didn’t want to make the picture too big so I cut off those steps in the picture.
It’s pretty cool to see how everything connects into one nice sales funnel.
Here is another step that you can add in order to really increase your revenue.
Leverage Webinar Marketing For High Ticket Offers
A webinar is one of the best ways to sell mid and high-ticket offers.
Helpful Note: The #1 way would actually be talking to someone one on one.
But who has the time to do that nowadays?
What’s great about ClickFunnels is that they allow you to create either:
- Automated webinars.
- Live webinars.
You can always use third-party webinar software if you like.
But once you have your webinar all set up?
You can plug in a link to your registration in many spots of your funnel:
- Your thank you page after someone opts-in.
- The download page after someone makes a purchase.
- You can always make room for a spot in your membership area.
And don’t forget about your email followups, too.
Now let’s shift our focus on promoting offers that you don’t personally own.
Leverage Landing Pages For Promoting Affiliate Offers
There’s no shortage of offers to promote as an affiliate out there.
In fact, here are a few spots where you can start looking for offers:
And don’t forget about Clickbank which features offers from almost any niche.
ClickFunnels is perfect for promoting affiliate offers though.
You can use:
- Squeeze pages for collecting emails (again).
- Landing pages for promoting products and offering bonuses.
- You can even use membership sites for gating your valuable bonuses.
Note: I’ll be doing an article on this specific topic in the future.
Let’s look at one more great way when it comes to making money with ClickFunnels.
Selling Physical Products
You already know this by now, but ClickFunnels has everything that you need.
Even when it comes to selling physical products.
- Order page.
- One-click upsell page.
- The confirmation page (with other offers).
Attach that funnel to an email marketing tool?
And you’ve got a great way to sell any type of physical product.
I actually did a related post about that specific topic that I’ll put down below.
Related Post: ClickFunnels for eCommerce.
So that’s 7 great ways when it comes to how to use ClickFunnels to make money.
There are many more.
I think that should give you more than enough ideas to get you up and running.
Let’s move to the final words of this post now.
How To Use ClickFunnels (To Make Money) Conclusion
I hope that you got some value out of this post when it comes to:
How to use ClickFunnels to make money.
I always recommend that you stick to a method that you like the most.
And since you made it all the way to the end of this post?
I want to show you a great way that you can actually save on ClickFunnels.
This discount also works for both new and current ClickFunnels users.
So feel free to see how that’s done below.
Must Read: Steps for getting a discount with ClickFunnels.
Thanks again for stopping by and happy sales funnel marketing!