Jasper.ai Feature To Benefit Framework Template: See It In Action
Need more benefits when it comes to your overall marketing efforts?
Then you are going to like this easy-to-use Feature To Benefit template.
Let me show you some examples, as well as how to use this template (if you haven’t yet).
How To Use The Jasper.ai Feature To Benefit Template
Something else that you should know, is that you can use this template in so many spots
You can turn features into benefits when it comes to:
- Landing pages.
- Lead magnets and freebies.
- Video scripts and descriptions.
- Any type of social media post or video.
Features are great and all, but it’s the benefits that do all of the heavy lifting.
Speaking of heavy lifting. Jasper will do most of the heavy lifting when it comes to templates.
Before we get into the tutorial, I want to make sure that you’ve gotten to test out Jasper:
And even better, that link above comes along with 10,000 bonus words as well.
I’ll put a link down below that shows you how to get started in case you need help.
Related: Unlocking the Jasper.ai free trial.
Now let’s take a look at how you can get to use the feature to benefit template.
Once you’ve signed up for Jasper, you want to click on:
- The Templates link is located on the left side of the page.
- Then you want to click on the Frameworks button.
- Lastly, click on the Feature To Benefit tab.
All of these steps can be seen in the image that I added a little way up in the article.
Upon following those simple steps, you will arrive where you want to be (seen below):
So this template, in particular, is very easy to use.
Plus, it doesn’t matter the Jasper pricing option that you choose, anyone can use this.
Here are the steps for getting access to this specific template:
- Add in the product description and the more you add, the better.
- Choose your tone of voice (I personally love witty).
- Enter the number of outputs (results).
This should take about a minute, and most likely a lot less time.
After following those three steps, click on the Generate AI content button.
Now, let’s take a look at a few examples when it comes to the results you can see.
This is an example that I used for, well, myself.
While I’m not currently selling a product, if I did, this would be what I use for it.
Here is the product description for you down below so that it’s much easier to read:
Product Description: I help ambitious online marketers create content that generates traffic, leads, and sales, even if they’re competing against veterans of the industry. Feel the enjoyment and excitement from watching your daily sales increase, as you give your customers exactly what they’re looking for, and so much more.
So here is what I did for this specific example:
- I generated 3 outputs.
- I added more to the description.
- I then generated 3 more outputs (since you only get bullet points here).
Down below is a good collection of the results that I got from using this Jasper.ai template.
– You’ll get more leads.
– You’ll make more sales.
– Increase leads and sales.
– Write copy that converts.
– Generate more website traffic.
– You’ll get more website visitors.
– Generate more traffic, leads, and sales.
– Compete against veterans of the industry and win.
– Generate more traffic and leads from your content.
– Write content that outperforms veterans of the industry.
– Generate more traffic, leads, and sales from your content.
– Finally beat the competition.
– Enjoy watching your business grow.
– Finally breakthrough in your industry.
– Enjoy writing content that people love.
– Enjoy watching your daily sales increase.
– Take on the veterans of your industry and win.
– Get the recognition you deserve for your amazing work.
– Delight your customers with content they’re looking for.
– Delight your customers with content they can’t find anywhere else.
– Surprise and delight your customers with content that’s shockingly good.
– Stop struggling with content creation on your own.
– Get access to my private vault of successful content templates.
– Generate traffic, leads, and sales like the veterans in your industry.
So you might have figured out quite a few things from these examples:
- Many benefits are similar but worded differently (which is helpful).
- There are multiple types of benefits (standard, emotional, creative, persuasive).
And an A+ if you noticed me listing them from shortest to longest (that’s OCD for ya).
Joking aside, there are plenty of juicy benefits that I’d be able to use for a potential product.
Not bad for entering only 304 characters in the product description area.
Let’s take another look at an example when it comes to the Feature To Benefit template.
Alright, you should know the drill by now.
Down below is the product description that I used for this specific example.
Product Description: I help solopreneurs increase their sales with the use of landing pages and various helpful tools such as checkout pages, one-click upsells, email followups, and webinars.
And down below are the examples of benefits when using the given product description.
– Increase your sales.
– Create landing pages in minutes, not hours.
– Collect leads with ease and turn them into customers.
– Get more leads and sales with powerful built-in features.
– Decrease the amount of time you spend on marketing tasks.
– Create landing pages in minutes, without any design or coding skills.
– Increase sales with helpful tools.
– Create landing pages that convert.
– Stop struggling and start succeeding.
– Spend more time doing what you love.
– Finally, take your business to the next level.
– Stop wasting time on things that don’t work.
– Set up email followups for increased conversions.
– Stop struggling with tech tools and start succeeding.
– Stop struggling with tech tools – I make it easy for you.
– Finally breakthrough to the next level with your business.
This time we only had the standard and emotional benefits, but a good job either way.
Once again, a lot of similar benefits but stated in various ways.
I like that.
So those are just examples when it comes to using this specific framework.
I have plenty of other tutorials when it comes to what Jasper can help you with.
Down below are two helpful posts that you can start with:
I also have a longer list of the specific templates and more examples from them as well.
As I said, I have a ton of content when it comes to how to use this specific software.
Spoiler Alert: It’s a pretty cool tool.
Either way, let’s move on to the grand finale of this article now.
Feature To Benefit Framework: Final Words
I love the fact that you not only get quite a lot of benefits to use.
But also, you get many of these benefits stated in different ways.
That’s very helpful when it comes to attracting your audience and speaking perfectly to them.
So I hope that you enjoyed this demo run of the Feature To Benefit framework template.
I highly recommend that you give Jasper.ai its very own free trial to test out yourself:
I’ll also leave a few related articles down below in case you’d like to see more Jasper tutorials.
- Jasper.ai PAS revealed.
- Jasper.ai AIDA revealed.
- Jasper.ai Cold Emails revealed.
- Jasper.ai Company Bio revealed.
- Jasper.ai Perfect Headline revealed.
- Jasper.ai Before After Bridge revealed.
- Jasper.ai Email Subject Lines revealed.
- Jasper.ai Blog Post Topic Ideas revealed.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and learn more about this AI marketing software.