I’m glad you landed on this Kartra review post.
With so many software to choose from?
It’s important that you go with a tool that fits your needs.
Kartra is considered the ridiculously easy way to build your entire online business fast.
- But is that true?
- And is Kartra going to be worth getting?
I’ll answer those questions for you along with many more…
So be sure to keep on reading.
Table Of Contents
So let’s start off with the popular question:
What is Kartra anyway?
It’s a software that features every tool that you need to build your online business.
And yes Kartra is a cloud software (which means nothing to download for you).
At first, Kartra really stood out to me for a few reasons:
- It’s simplicity and ease of use.
- Frank Kern helped out with it (more on that soon).
- And it seemed to be making a lot of noise even with other tools out there.
And when I first got to pilot the software?
I wasn’t all that surprised.
It was just as simple as I thought it would be.
Let’s take a look at some of the great benefits of this cloud-powered software.
Before I get into the benefits of this software…
I wanted to drop a nice little analysis video in case you’re a visual person.
It will allow you to take a better look at what this tool has to offer:
And if you’d like to quickly get started:
Now onto the good stuff.
Here’s the best way I can describe this aspect of the software:
As smooth as butter.
This has got to be one of the easiest (and most fun) ways to create a membership site.
Creating a membership site might not be on your top list of priorities…
But here is how one can benefit you:
- It helps with creating a recurring and passive income.
- You can gate specific content so ONLY your customers get it.
- There’s the option to drip feed content so customers don’t get information overload.
- You can create multiple membership tiers with different content, price points, and logins.
And many more features when it comes to memberships.
Here is a great video overview if you’d like to take a quick peek (it’s only 1:21 long):
And just to let you know?
Kartra comes with a 2-week trial and it’s only one buck.
So if you’d like to start test driving it yourself?
Or if you’d like an extended trial duration?
Onto the next great part about this tool.
Kartra Frank Kern
While Frank didn’t completely build this software…
He helped out by giving you his done for you campaigns.
And why are these so beneficial?
They allow you to launch legendary campaigns at the push of a button.
If there’s anything that I’ve noticed when it comes to software?
Is that people usually get stuck in a few places:
- Speed of implementation.
- And of course, getting up and running.
These done for you campaigns completely fix these problems all at once.
Not only are they written by one of the best internet marketers out there…
So much of the heavy lifting has been done for you including the sales copy for:
- Landing pages.
- Squeeze pages.
- Thank you pages.
And a bunch more.
So all you need to do is add your own:
- Product name.
- Product pricing.
- And then you are ready to rock.
Pretty cool right?
Even though this is considered a Kartra bonus…
It’s still something that needs to be talked about (because it’s so beneficial).
And keep in mind that even competitors don’t offer something like this.
Kartra Help Desk
I remember when I used to do product launches…
And customers getting support through the help desk was a nightmare.
With Kartra it’s easy.
And since their help desk is located within the cloud-based software…
That means you won’t have to get a third party help desk like Fresh Desk.
Here’s also why I really dig this feature:
- Not many other software have this (it’s unique).
- You can choose how you want to help (Ticket, Skype, etc).
- You can completely customize it to accommodate your brand and message.
- Their system once again is simple to use (and multiple people can run support too).
Here is a very quick overview in case you’d like to see more:
So those were just a few of the features that I liked from Kartra.
Keep in mind though.
There are so many features that come along with Kartra (that I happened to love).
- Their own video hosting.
- Their in-depth analytics reporting.
- A drag and drop builder which is very simple to use.
- Kartra funnels and campaigns (this is where the advanced stuff happens).
And a ton more.
So do you know what usually comes with a lot of great features?
A lot of great questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Perhaps you have a few more questions?
No problem whatsoever.
Here are some of the most popular addressed questions when it comes to this tool.
How Do They Compare To Other Tools?
This is something that comes up a TON…
Which is why I dedicated a few posts to these topics.
Simply check out the links down below if you’d like to read up more:
- Versus Wix.
- Against BA.
- Kartra Vs Kajabi.
- Comparing Hubspot.
- Kartra Versus Teachable.
- Kartra Versus Infusionsoft.
- Going up against ConvertKit.
- The ultimate battle of the titans.
- Even being compared to Thinkific.
- And yea, even going against MemberPress.
Alright onto the last question…
Because I get emails about this every now and then too.
Is Kartra A CRM?
This video will show you everything you need to know when it comes to this question:
The most important part of the post (in my opinion).
How Much Is It?
Kartra has multiple plans but there’s a good chance you’ll be using 1 of 2:
- The Starter Plan can be $99 a month or as low as $69 a month.
- And the Silver Plan can be $199 a month or as low as $139 a month.
I already did an in-depth post about this…
So if you’d like to see all of the details along with how to get a BIG discount?
Simply click the link down below:
Related: Full Kartra pricing breakdown.
And in case you were wondering?
They don’t have a lifetime deal (I talked about that here).
Let’s move onto the end of the post (the part you’ve been waiting for).
Kartra Final Verdict
So is Kartra worth it?
And here is what makes it even better:
- It’s price friendly.
- I didn’t notice one single bug.
- They are constantly adding new things to their software.
- And it’s got everything that you need to get up and running.
There’s been nothing but good testimonials ever since it came out…
And I highly recommend you check it out as well to see why it’s so simple.
For here is my final rating:
Kartra gets 4.5 out of 5 stars.
And when you get started today you’ll also be getting some extras too.
Because what’s better than getting started with a new sales funnel too?
Getting many sales funnel related bonuses which include:
- Email Marketing Mastery.
- The Simple Setup Business Model.
- The 71% Landing Page Conversions Training.
- How You Can Create Offers Even Without Expertise.
- Training For Creating The Highest Converting Offers.
- Training On How To Create A Full Offer In Under 60 Minutes.
So here’s what you need to do:
Or you can click the banner down below to get taken to the same page:
And after you do that.
- Send me an email to [email protected]
Let me know you got started and I will send you your bonuses!
It’s as simple as that.
I want to say thank you for reading this Kartra review post…
And I’m going to finish off this post answering some of the most popular questions.