Kartra Vs Builderall (Our Pick)
Kartra vs Builderall.
Builderall vs Kartra.
Regardless of how you phrase it?
It’s still one helluva battle (when it comes to online software).
- So what’s the price differences when it comes to these two tools?
- And what’s going to be the better option for you based upon features?
Keep reading to find out.
Table Of Contents
Kartra Vs Builderall Video
In case you’d like the cliff notes…
Here is a video that goes over the benefits of each tool:
And when it comes to who you should go with?
Alright now onto the good stuff.
How Much Are These Tools?
Price is actually a pretty massive difference when it comes to these tools…
But the price isn’t always what it seems.
Let’s start with what you can expect to pay.
How Much Is Builderall?
First and foremost.
Builderall actually comes with a 100% free trial (so you can always test them out).
And after you try them out?
They come with 3 pricing plans:
- Builderall Web Presence plan is $9.90 per month.
- Builderall Digital Marketing plan is $29.90 per month.
- And the Builderall Business plan is $49.90 per month.
Pretty solid pricing plans.
And How Much Is Kartra?
Kartra has more than three plans…
But I will be just going over the first three plans (because they are the most popular).
Or you can see the video for it here at well.
Here is what Kartra offers:
- Kartra Starter which is $99 per month.
- Kartra Silver which is $199 per month.
- And of course, you have Kartra Gold which is $299.
And similar to Builderall?
Kartra also comes with a trial (except that it’s only one dollar):
Now it’s easy to see that there is a HUGE difference when it comes to prices…
But does that mean Builderall is an overall better pick?
Let’s dig into some of their features.
The Builderall Good
There’s a lot of good that comes from Builderall…
Especially when you consider that this software is pretty much everything you need.
Here’s a couple of highlights.
That’s usually a word that is music to any marketer’s ears…
And that’s why I wanted to bring it up.
When referring to the Builderall Business plan…
You get many perks (that are unlimited) which include:
- Pages and subdomains.
- Professional email marketing.
- And a whole lot more (seriously there’s a lot).
All of those above are unlimited…
Which is nice when you consider you normally have to pay more for those.
Here’s another Builderall feature that’s been very popular.
This is actually one of the biggest reasons for getting Builderall…
As its affiliate program is very rewarding.
Not only can you get commissions for bringing people in…
But also get Tier 2 commissions (which really allows you to increase your income).
Here’s a video that talks more about this feature:
There’s plenty more where that came from…
But it’s now best to move into what the other landing page builder has going on for it.
The Kartra Good
Kartra being the newer software and all certainly has many good things going on for it.
Let’s take a look at two great factors.
Funnels And Landing Pages
While Kartra isn’t huge on creating websites (even though you can)…
They certainly hit the nail on the head when it comes to landing pages and funnels.
Here’s what made them so great:
- Simple to use drag and drop builder.
- Ability to create any type of sales funnel you like.
- You can do upsells, downsells, and even cross-sells if you like.
- Done for you campaigns thanks to Frank Kern (allow you to get up and running fast).
Here’s a little demo for you just so you can how they work.
Alright, one more.
Membership Sites And Pages
Yet another great aspect of Kartra…
And I must say they have the smoothest drag and drop builder for membership sites.
Here’s what you can do with them:
- Create customized portals.
- You can create multiple tiers with different price points.
- Deliver full courses and even drip content however you like.
- Run automation based on advanced tags (that you control).
Here’s a great video when it comes to creating a membership site:
Now let’s move onto the conclusion.
Builderall Vs Kartra Conclusion
It’s funny because I’ve done the pros and cons of these tools before, and overtime?
My opinion has actually changed.
So who would be the overall recommended choice?
And it’s for a couple of reasons (despite being at least double the price of Builderall).
- Ease of use.
- And more powerful features.
Kartra certainly does less than Builderall…
But what they feature is much more powerful than what Builderall offers.
And when you get to sign up today?
I will also be sending you these sales funnel related bonuses :
- Email Marketing Mastery.
- The Simple Setup Business Model.
- The 71% Landing Page Conversions Training.
- How You Can Create Offers Even Without Expertise.
- Training For Creating The Highest Converting Offers.
- Training On How To Create A Full Offer In Under 60 Minutes.
So here’s what you need to do:
Or you can click the banner down below to get taken to the same home page:
And after you are done with that:
- Send me an email to [email protected]
Let me know you got started and I will send you your bonuses!
And that’s it.
Thanks for reading this Kartra vs Builderall post and I’ll talk to you soon.
Related: IMNights overview of this tool.