Kartra Vs ClickFunnels (2 Best Tools)
Kartra Vs ClickFunnels might be one of the biggest battles when it comes to software.
On one side you have ClickFunnels that has:
- Everything you need to market, sell, and deliver your online products.
And then on the other side, you have Kartra which is considered:
- The ridiculously easy way to build your entire online business fast.
So who is going to be the best option in this elite battle of the titans?
Let’s get right into the swing of things.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Kartra Vs ClickFunnels Introduction
- 2 The Kartra Good
- 3 The ClickFunnels Good
- 4 ClickFunnels Vs Kartra Verdict
Kartra Vs ClickFunnels Introduction
Before I begin?
I want to let you know the entire purpose of this post:
- To help find the best online tool for building YOUR online business.
There are many amazing features of both software tools.
But at the end of the day?
It’s all about making the best decision that’s going to help you quickly move forward.
And if you’re more a video person?
Here is a video I did when it comes to the battle of ClickFunnels vs Kartra:
And if you’d like to see the winner (and it wasn’t by much)?
Now onto the Kartra ClickFunnels comparison.
The Kartra Good
Kartra wasn’t wrong when they briefly described their software:
The ridiculously easy way to build your entire online business.
After going through Kartra…
It’s safe to say that they created a tool that will speed up the process of getting up and running…
And it’s thanks to some of these amazing features.
Done For You Campaigns
No matter how many times I mention Kartra…
I just have to bring this up.
And while this is more of a Kartra bonus (that comes along with it)…
Here is what’s to love about it:
- It’s unique (I haven’t seen this done before with software).
- Frank Kern created them (who is pretty much the Godfather of online sales).
- They allow you to get your funnels up and running so much faster (which is nice).
- And you just need to fill in a few things like products names, images, prices, etc.
You can learn more about this in the video down below:
Pretty awesome right?
Kartra definitely has the leg up on ClickFunnels when it comes to this specific extra.
Here’s how else Kartra can help you.
Kartra Landing Pages
Nothing short of beautiful…
Kartra certainly allows you to create some simple (yet) effective landing pages.
And very similar to ClickFunnels?
You can create many different types of pages with Kartra too.
Here is a quick glimpse when it comes to creating a landing page inside Kartra:
Marissa does a better job at explaining it than I do 😛
Let’s look at one more awesome aspect of Kartra.
Kartra Help Desks
Despite the fact, this doesn’t seem like a huge deal…
It’s actually something that ClickFunnels doesn’t feature at all.
So Kartra definitely gets one point for this feature…
But what does it do?
Well, it allows you to have a support desk for your customers inside of Kartra…
So that you don’t need to invest in a third party software (which saves you money).
Kartra certainly has a TON more going on for them too.
So if you’d like to see our full in-depth details of Kartra or just how much it costs?
Check out the links below:
- Related: Is Kartra Worth It?
- Related: Just How Much Is Kartra?
- Related: Is there an option for a one-time payment?
Kartra also comes with a 2-week trial and it only costs one single little dollar.
I know I know.
Talk about breaking the bank!
I’ve also uncovered a way to get that trial duration pretty much doubled:
Now let’s move onto one of the biggest Kartra alternatives on the market.
The ClickFunnels Good
ClickFunnels certainly has a lot of great things going on for them.
Most things you might have heard about by now…
And some might be new to you.
Related: What Is ClickFunnels?
Let’s dive deep into some of the most beneficial features that they have.
Share funnels simply allow you to get funnels completely done for you (from someone else)…
And you can either get them for free or pay (if you like).
So why might this be so beneficial when it comes to building an online business?
Here are a few reasons why.
- You can get pretty much all of the work down for you.
- Getting a funnel done for you allows you to get up and running so much faster.
- And in the long run will ultimately save you a bunch of time, effort, as well as money.
Not too shabby right?
Here’s a video that explains more about this phenomenon:
If you couldn’t tell…
I’m a big fan when it comes to getting up and running very quickly…
Simply because I’ve noticed that it usually takes people a while to get off the ground.
It’s not because of the software they use…
But more so because they have a lot of fears creeping upon them in the beginning.
UPDATE: Kartra also added the ability to share funnels within their software too.
Very smart move on their part.
Simplistic Sales Funnels
Kartra is certainly a simple tool when it comes to sales funnels…
And in my opinion, ClickFunnels is slightly simpler.
But more than that?
You can create pretty much any type of funnel that you can image (similar to Kartra):
- Quiz funnels.
- Webinar funnels.
- Membership funnels.
- Lead generation funnels.
- Affiliate marketing presell funnels.
- High ticket application funnels (for coaching).
- And much more.
But speaking of funnels?
Here is a nice little demo when it comes to creating a sales funnel:
I believe that ClickFunnels certainly has one of the best sales funnel builders.
- Low learning curve…
- And most importantly very easy to use.
Let’s look at one more cool little feature when it comes to ClickFunnels.
Mobile Optimized Shopping Cart
And before I forget to mention?
All of their pages are mobile optimized!
This is probably one of the easiest ways to increase your profits…
And the cool thing is that you don’t need to invest in any third-party software.
Here are some of the perks of it:
- Mobile optimized.
- Many templates to choose from.
- Completely customizable to your liking.
- And you can even add order bumps (for extra revenue).
The order bump is something I recommend everyone use…
Which is a feature that allows your customer to easily purchase another product on the cart page.
Here is an example image:
I did a full detailed post when it comes to this feature if you’d like to read more:
- Related: Complete Order Bump Tutorial Here.
Now onto the important question.
How Much Is ClickFunnels Anyway?
Their two packages are pretty straight-forward:
- ClickFunnels Basic is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum is $297 per month.
The prices are certainly different as are the features and perks that come along with each.
You can read more here: https://www.imnights.com/clickfunnels-pricing/
ClickFunnels also comes with a few great ways to save money as well.
Here are two more related posts when it comes to that topic:
So with both sides featuring many powerful features…
And if you’d like to know a little bit more about them?
You can check out the posts below:
Let’s take a look at our overall recommendation.
ClickFunnels Vs Kartra Verdict
This is truly a difficult decision to make because both of these software’s are certainly worth using.
But in the end, our recommended pick would have to be the one and only:
And it’s not by much though.
Here are the factors that helped push it slightly over the top.
- Years of experience (time to mess things up and fix them).
- Constant updates and improvements (thanks to their huge budget).
- You don’t have to pay for sending out too many emails (if you use Actionetics).
- And an overall simplicity & 100s of templates to help you get past the initial learning curve.
But here’s the good news.
Regardless of which software you end up picking up today?
- You’ll still be getting my amazing bonuses (because they’ll really help you out).
So here is what you need to do.
If you want to go with Kartra:
Or you can click their banner logo down below to get taken to the same page:
And then on the other hand…
If you want to go with the almighty ClickFunnels:
Or you can click that big blue button down below to get taken to the same page.
After you sign up.
- Send me an email to [email protected]
I will then confirm your trial and then send you your bonuses.
And that’s just about it.
I want to say thank you for stopping by and checking out my Kartra vs ClickFunnels post…
And regardless of which software you end up going up?
I truly hope that it helps you out (and don’t forget about my bonuses above too)!
Here is a related post if you’d like some more information about CF.