Kartra Vs Kajabi
When it comes to Kartra vs Kajabi?
There are a few things you want to keep in mind (which I’ll be covering).
- Which is going to give you the most bang for your buck?
- What are some of the best features and benefits of each?
- And which tool is overall going to be the best fit for you?
So I’m glad you happened to come across this post…
As I’m sure it will help you make a good choice.
Table Of Contents
Kartra Vs Kajabi
So if you’re like me and prefer getting the cliff notes…
Here is the comparison video that goes over the similarities and differences:
And when it comes to the winner (it starts with a K):
Now onto the good stuff…
Starting with Kartra.
The Kartra Pros
There’s many of them.
They are fresh on the software scene and have numerous amounts of happy customers.
Here is a review in case you’d like even more details about their platform.
Here’s what I’ve liked best about them.
Kartra Membership Sites
I bring this up not only because they are a stellar feature…
But also because it is greatly comparable to what Kajabi has to offer.
Here’s what makes them so powerful:
- You can drip content.
- You can gate content so only customers can see it.
- Yes you can create a recurring income through your membership sites.
- And it also comes with one of the easiest drag and drop membership site builders.
If you’re all about simplicity when it comes to membership sites…
Then this is certainly going to get you giddy.
Here’s a demo video showing you a little bit of how it works:
And it’s a good one.
Kartra Landing Pages
This should be pretty obvious when it comes to a sales funnel builder…
But it’s important to acknowledge that Kartra does a solid job when it comes to landing pages.
Here’s what you might not know.
Aside from being able to create any type of landing page that your heart desires?
You can also:
- Add your own custom domain.
- Customize them to your very own liking.
- Split test them in order to maximize your conversions.
- Get all of the key metrics and analytics within Kartra itself.
You can do all of the advanced stuff too.
- Product launches and promos.
- Up-sells, down-sells, cross-sells, and even post-sale offers.
- You can create your very own army of affiliates to promote your products.
And a ton more features (seriously they have a lot).
Related: See more of what they have to offer here.
Here is a video when it comes to their landing pages:
I know it might seem like I’m not giving Kartra enough credit for what they have…
But I’d also like to shine a light on a couple key Kajabi features.
In the meantime?
Not onto Kajabi.
The Kajabi Pros
In case you didn’t know exactly what Kajabi was all about:
They are an all in one online business platform…
And they allow you to create:
- Online courses.
- Landing pages.
- Marketing campaigns.
- And even design your very own website.
Here is a great review in case you’d like more details:
Now onto a few specifics.
Kajabi is stellar when it comes to this…
And Kartra can’t really compete in terms of this section.
Yeah you can create a website when it comes to Kartra..
If your main focus is sales funnels and selling products…
Then do you really need a website in the first place?
Here is what makes the websites that you can create so powerful.
- They are completely customizable.
- You can accommodate them to your brand and message.
- You can certainly use your very own custom domain as well.
- And they even have a built in blog (which can actually rank in Google)!
I really like that last bullet point personally.
You can see more about their websites in the video down below.
Kajabi Products And Members
I combined these two together because they are similar in many ways.
One thing I loved the most about Kajabi was their members dashboard.
It sounds pretty basic…
But it makes the process so much easier for your customers.
And when it comes to benefits for you?
- Everything is completely mobile responsive.
- There’s plenty of themes that you can use to make things look spiffy.
- Kajabi has their very own video hosting (just like Kartra does too).
- And you can even create communities within where your courses are.
Here’s a great video when it comes to creating a course within Kajabi:
Now that we’ve gone over some of the features…
Let’s take a look at how much these tools are going to be.
Comparing The Investment
Starting with Kajabi…
Here is how much their three plans come out to:
- Kajabi Basic is $149 per month.
- Kajabi Growth is $199 per month.
- And lastly you have Kajabi Pro which is $399 per month.
And on the flip side you have Kartra:
- Kartra Starter is $99 per month.
- Kartra Silver is $199 per month.
- And you have Kartra Gold which is $299 per month.
Keep in mind that Kartra has 3 more plans along with those…
Which you can see in the post down below:
So if you were looking to get started on a basic plan?
Kartra has a slight advantage being $50 less per month.
Now let’s wrap up this post.
Kartra Vs Kajabi Verdict
So this is yet another challenging battle.
A close one too.
But in the end we’d have to recommend:
Here are a few reasons why:
- Big difference in the investment (if you’re getting started).
- Kartra has a much heavier emphasis on sales funnels and marketing…
- While Kajabi seems to put emphasis on websites, blogs, and products.
This doesn’t take away anything from them…
But if I was going to get any sales funnel builder?
Then I wouldn’t care too much about creating a website or a blog…
That’s what WordPress is for.
And when you get started today?
You will also be getting these sales funnel related bonuses which include:
- Email Marketing Mastery.
- The Simple Setup Business Model.
- The 71% Landing Page Conversions Training.
- How You Can Create Offers Even Without Expertise.
- Training For Creating The Highest Converting Offers.
- Training On How To Create A Full Offer In Under 60 Minutes.
So here’s what you need to do:
Or you can click the banner down below to get taken to the same home page:
And after you are done with that:
- Send me an email to: [email protected]
Let me know you got started and I will send you your bonuses!
And that’s it.
Thanks for stopping by and expressing interest in this Kartra vs Kajabi post…
And I hope you enjoy building your online business.