Kartra Vs Kajabi (Our Pick)
When it comes to Kartra vs Kajabi?
There are a few things you want to keep in mind (which I’ll be covering).
- Which is going to give you the most bang for your buck?
- What are some of the best features and benefits of each?
- And which software tool is overall going to be the best fit for you?
So I’m glad you happened to come across this post.
I’m sure it will help you make a good choice so let’s get started right away.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Kartra Vs Kajabi 2020 (Introduction And Video)
- 2 The Kartra Pros (Beneficial Features)
- 3 The Kajabi Pros (Beneficial Features)
- 4 Comparing The Investment For Kartra & Kajabi
- 5 Kartra Vs Kajabi Verdict
Kartra Vs Kajabi 2020 (Introduction And Video)
So if you’re like me and prefer getting the cliff notes…
Here is the Kartra vs Kajabi video that goes over the similarities and differences:
And when it comes to the winner (it starts with a K):
Now onto the good stuff when it comes to the battle of Kartra vs Kajabi…
Starting with Kartra.
The Kartra Pros (Beneficial Features)
There are many of them.
They are fresh in the software scene and have numerous amounts of happy customers.
Here is a review in case you’d like even more details about their platform.
And now? Here’s what I’ve liked best about this software.
Kartra Membership Sites
I bring this up not only because they are a stellar feature…
But also because it is greatly comparable to what Kajabi has to offer.
Here’s what makes them so powerful:
- You can drip content.
- You can gate content so only customers can see it.
- Yes, you can create a recurring income through your membership sites.
- And it also comes with one of the easiest drag and drop membership site builders.
If you’re all about simplicity when it comes to membership sites…
Then this is certainly going to get you giddy.
Here’s a demo video showing you just how well it works:
Up next: and it’s a good one.
Kartra Landing Pages
This should be pretty obvious when it comes to a sales funnel builder software…
But it’s important to acknowledge that Kartra does a solid job when it comes to landing pages.
Here’s what you might not know.
Aside from being able to create any type of landing page that your heart desires?
You can also:
- Create sales pages.
- Utilize email marketing.
- Add your own custom domain.
- Customize them to your very own liking.
- Split test them in order to maximize your conversions.
- Get all of the key metrics and analytics within Kartra itself.
You can do all of the advanced stuff too.
- Product launches and promos.
- Up-sells, down-sells, cross-sells, and even post-sale offers.
- You can create your very own army of affiliates to promote your products.
Affiliate marketing and Kartra pretty much go together very well.
There are also more features that come along with this marketing platform (seriously they have a lot).
Here is also an example of what creating a landing page looks like (gotta love drag and drop):
If you notice above, there is also a Sections tab with numerous block templates.
These are helpful when it comes to putting together your high-converting landing pages.
Kartra does actually have their very own email marketing tool within their software.
I understand that some people may like this, and some people may not.
However, it’s a pretty helpful feature to have.
When it comes to Kartra email marketing, you have the opportunity to:
- Automate your email marketing campaigns.
- Personalize your emails based upon customized tags.
- Split test your emails (your email content and subject lines).
Kartra also comes along with the ability to track your email stats as well (shown below):
You get much more data than opens and clicks, as you also get:
- Revenue per click.
- And of course, revenue per recipient.
These are all helpful stats when it comes to building, growing, and scaling your online business.
I know it might seem like I’m not giving Kartra enough credit for what they have.
I’d also like to shine a light on a couple of key Kajabi features.
In the meantime?
Not onto the other part of the Kartra vs Kajabi comparison.
The Kajabi Pros (Beneficial Features)
In case you didn’t know exactly what Kajabi was all about:
They are an all in one online business platform…
And Kajabi also allows you to create:
- Online courses.
- Landing pages.
- Marketing campaigns.
- And even design your very own website (they have a page builder too).
Here is a great review in case you’d like more details:
Now onto a few specifics for the Kajabi comparison side.
Kajabi is stellar when it comes to this and Kartra can’t really compete in terms of this section.
Yeah, you can create a website when it comes to Kartra.
If your main focus is sales funnels and selling products…
Then do you really need a website in the first place?
Here is what makes the websites that you can create so powerful.
- They are completely customizable.
- You can accommodate them to your brand and message.
- You can certainly use your very own custom domain as well.
- And they even have a built-in blog (which can actually rank in Google)!
I really like that last bullet point personally.
You can see more about the Kajabi websites in the video down below.
Next up when it comes to what Kajabi offers.
Kajabi Products And Members
I combined these two together because they are similar in many ways.
One thing I loved the most about Kajabi was their members’ dashboard.
It sounds pretty basic but it makes the process so much easier for your customers.
And when it comes to benefits for you?
- Everything is completely mobile responsive.
- There’s plenty of themes that you can use to make things look spiffy.
- Kajabi has its very own video hosting (just like Kartra does too).
- And you can even create communities within where your courses are.
Here’s a great video when it comes to creating a course within Kajabi:
Note: Having the video hosting is definitely a nice touch (both Kartra and Kajabi do that.
So those are some of the popular features when it comes to Kajabi Kartra.
Let’s take a look at how much these tools are going to be.
Comparing The Investment For Kartra & Kajabi
Starting with Kajabi.
Here is how much their three plans come out to:
- Kajabi Basic is $149 per month.
- Kajabi Growth is $199 per month.
- And lastly, you have Kajabi Pro which is $399 per month.
And on the flip side you have Kartra as well:
- Kartra Starter is $99 per month.
- Kartra Silver is $199 per month.
- And you have Kartra Gold which is $299 per month.
Keep in mind that Kartra also has 3 more plans along with those…
Which you can see in the Kartra pricing post down below:
Related Post: Click here for a look at the monthly Kartra pricing plans.
There aren’t any type of one-time payments to utilize.
So if you were looking to get started on a basic plan?
Kartra has a slight advantage of being $50 less per month.
Now let’s wrap up this post.
Kartra Vs Kajabi Verdict
So this is yet another challenging battle when it comes to these two software tools.
A close one too.
But in the end, I would have to recommend this platform:
Here are a few reasons why Kartra is the winner:
- The done for you campaigns are stellar (thanks Frank Kern).
- A big difference in the investment (if you’re getting started).
- Kartra has a much heavier emphasis on sales funnels and marketing…
- While Kajabi seems to put emphasis on websites, blogs, and products.
This doesn’t take away anything from them Kajabi, though.
But if I was going to get any online marketing platform or sales funnel builder?
Then I wouldn’t care too much about creating a website or a blog.
After all, that’s what WordPress is for.
Or if you want to extend your 2-week trial?
Definitely read the related post down below.
Related Post: Click here for the Kartra 30-day trial extension post.
You will also get these free sales funnel related bonuses which include:
- Email Marketing Mastery.
- The Simple Setup Business Model.
- The 71% Landing Page Conversions Training.
- How You Can Create Offers Even Without Expertise.
- Training For Creating The Highest Converting Offers.
- Training On How To Create A Full Offer In Under 60 Minutes.
So here’s what you need to do:
Or you can click the banner down below to get taken to the same home page:
And after you are done with that (my email address is below):
- Send me an email to [email protected]
Let me know you got started and I will send you your free bonuses!
Thanks for stopping by and expressing interest in this Kartra vs Kajabi post.