Kartra Vs Thinkific (Amplify Your Sales)
Talk about a pretty unique battle: Kartra vs Thinkific.
Let me ask you a question:
- Would you like to make more sales…
- And overall increase your revenue?
Then there’s a lot to like in both of those options.
The question always remains:
What is going to be the #1 pick for you?
I’ll explain so be sure to keep reading on.
Kartra Vs Thinkific
In order to make this post as for you to digest?
I am going to be going over each tool along with many of its top features.
By doing so?
You will be able to see why they can be so beneficial to you.
Let’s start with Thinkific first.
Have you ever wanted to:
- Sell courses?
- Utilize enrollement sites?
- Or even make a passive income?
Then you’ll probably enjoy Thinkific (but maybe not as much as Kartra).
Thinkific allows you to simply create, then market, then sell your courses online.
As easy as that.
Let’s dive deeper into what they have to offer.
It’s obvious now that you can create your very courses.
You can also upload them to the server that Thinkific includes.
Thinkific also allows you to use:
- Text for all of your readers.
- Video for all of the visual people.
- Surveys to see what needs improvement.
- Downloads for downloading material (duh).
- Quizzes to see just how much students learn.
- And don’t forget about discussions where people can share their thoughts.
I think this video below will help you when it comes to a nice little Thinkific demo:
It’s also important that you know this too:
- Kartra offers the ability to create and sell your courses too.
More on that later though.
Let’s take another look at what Thinkific has to offer.
So what comes along with the ability to sell your courses?
Websites, of course…
And Thinkific certainly gives you the ability to produce professional-looking websites.
Rather than post a larger picture of some sample websites?
I’ll put a video down below thank showcases many of them for you instead:
Not too shabby.
So here is what else Thinkific has to offer.
A Few More Features
Something that Thinkific actually might have a leg up on against Kartra:
And what’s included with the support that the students get?
- Being able to celebrate results.
- Students being able to learn exactly how they want.
- And even check-ins to help get students where they need to be.
Don’t forget about the security of your course too…
As Thinkific has the lock-down enabled (when it comes to safety).
- Ninety-nine percent uptime.
- They have built-in security and SSL.
- They have their very own secure cloud hosting.
- And you also get immediate access to updates they might have.
You can say that Thinkific has a lot of great things going on for them.
How does Thinkific compare to Kartra?
Continuing on now to find out.
Have you heard about Kartra?
They are the newer all-in-one software builder in town.
So where do they put most of their focus?
- Sales funnels.
- Landing pages.
- And you can’t forget about email marketing automation.
And before I dive in farther?
They actually feature a trial that costs only one simple little dollar:
Or if you’d like to double the trial duration for Karta?
You might want to check out the helpful post down below.
Related To Kartra: You can view this post to see how it’s done.
Since we’ve got that out of the way…
Let’s take a look at what they have to offer as online software.
Enrollment Areas & More
So right off the bat, Kartra can certainly keep up with Thinkific.
When it comes to Kartra you can build:
- Any type of page that you want.
- Complete customizable portals
- And then just like Thinkific, you can market and sell your course.
It’s like looking at a mirror-image of Thinkific (when it comes to member areas).
But then you can do much with landing pages.
Here are a few examples for you:
- Sales letters and sales pages (even VSLs too).
- You can add upsell pages to help increase your sales.
- Optin pages for collecting emails and following up with them.
- Download pages where your visitors can access what they purchased.
- And you can’t forget about checkout pages for selling anything you offer.
There’s more that comes along with it too.
There’s still the ability to use their autoresponder and send emails.
I recommend you check out the video below to see the Kartra email feature in action:
It’s safe to say that Kartra does a lot of what Thinkific can do.
They can do much more, too.
Even More Kartra Features
I won’t bore you with every excruciating detail.
Here is a list that includes many of their big highlight features:
- A built-in helpdesk (so you won’t need a third-party app).
- Get all of your appointments scheduled with built-in calendars.
- Built any type of sales funnel that your little heart desires (simple to create).
- All of your pages are mobile-optimized to help you maximize your conversions.
- There’s an affiliate management program to help you make even more course sales.
- And don’t forget about the ability to upload your content videos to Kartra’s video server.
So who do you think the winner is going to be?
Keep reading to find out.
Kartra Vs Thinkific Summary
So who is the recommended pick when it comes to these two tools?
Here are the reasons why I think Kartra is the better pick:
- What Thinkific can do? Kartra can too (almost better)…
- Kartra comes equipped with way more important features…
- And despite they cost a little more, the price to value is still great.
So if you are looking to do anything related to:
- Hosting, creating, and selling a course.
- Or simply growing your online business and making way more sales.
Then I feel that Kartra would be the best option for you.
They come with a trial that is only one dollar, too.
So we’ve now come to the end.
I want to say thanks for stumbling upon this post and making it all the way to the end.
Hopefully, this helped you out when it comes to making the best decision for:
- Your customers.
- And the growth of your online business.