Market Hero Vs ClickFunnels (#1 Pick)
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to Market Hero Vs ClickFunnels:
- What does each of the tools do?
- How much are they going to cost?
- What are some of the best features of each?
- And most importantly, who is going to be the best option?
Be sure to keep reading to find out.
Table Of Contents
Market Hero Vs ClickFunnels Breakdown
So what I’m going to do in this post is talk a little about each of these tools…
And then at the end?
I’ll wrap up the post and tell you who the easy pick out of these two.
Let’s get this show on the road, starting off with MarketHero.
So what is Market Hero anyway?
Market Hero is an email autoresponder tool that can help you 4x your email business.
One of the biggest separators between them and other autoresponders on the market…
It comes from their ability to track your LTV (lifetime value) of a customer.
Let’s talk about that first.
This is one of the biggest reasons why I ended up getting Market Hero.
The ability to know how much your subscribers are worth?
Well, it allows you to turn your online business into pretty much a math equation.
Buy leads for less than they worth.
Here is a video when it comes to this aspect:
Many times their pixel wouldn’t even fire for me.
Meaning that I often had to go in there and manually add the sale myself.
At least my numbers were good (which is a plus).
Let’s look at another cool feature.
This is something else that I really loved about Market Hero.
You could implement a lot of cool tricks when it comes to email marketing such as:
- Sending the next email in a specific amount of time (days, hours, minutes).
- You can send emails to people who haven’t opened or clicked the previous one.
- You can apply tags to subscribers based upon the actions they had taken (or not taken).
Her is an example of that when it comes to automation and selling products (on JVZoo):
Out of all of their features?
I do have to say that those two are most likely the best part about this autoresponder.
Here’s what they offer for pricing.
How Much Does Market Hero Cost?
This is all going to be dependant on how many subscribers you have (like ConvertKit).
But here is how much they cost:
- Up to 1K subscribers is $19 per month.
- Up to 3K subscribers is $49 per month.
- Up to 7.5K subscribers is $99 per month.
- Up to 10K subscribers is $129 per month.
- Up to 25K subscribers is $299 per month.
And there are a few more plans if you’ve got a massive list.
So that’s enough for now when it comes to Market Hero.
Let’s move onto the alternative in the ClickFunnels vs Market Hero battle.
So while Market Hero is strictly an email marketing tool:
ClickFunnels is pretty much all about building and growing your online business through:
- Landing pages.
- And of course sales funnels.
They also have their very own autoresponder (Actionetics)…
But I’m going to be focusing on what ClickFunnels does the best in this post.
And they do offer the ability to test them out for free for fourteen days:
But aside from that?
Let’s get started.
Any Type Of Sales Funnel
You name it any type of sales funnel, and you can create it.
But not only that?
I do have to say that they have one of the best drag-and-drop builders around.
Here are some of the types of sales funnels that you can create with ClickFunnels:
- Tripwire funnels.
- High ticket funnels.
- Membership funnels.
- Lead generation funnels.
- Complete webinar funnels.
- Affiliate marketing funnels.
- Network marketing funnels.
- And any other type of funnel that you like.
It’s always a good thing to know that there’s a lot of flexibility within this software.
I’ll put a video down below when it comes to a demo (to see them in action):
I want to talk about one more key feature before I get to their cost.
When I first got ClickFunnels many years back (my thoughts about ClickFunnels here)…
These were features that instantly allowed me to make much more money.
So what are they exactly?
- The ability to accept both PayPal and credit cards.
- Mobile optimized checkout pages that come with extra opportunities to purchase.
- Along with one-click upsell and downsell pages (these really increased conversions).
Most people talk a lot about how ClickFunnels is expensive…
But when you compare it to building a real business?
You’re looking at pennies on the dollar.
The reason I’m saying this is because these features can literally pay for ClickFunnels itself.
I did an entire tutorial about how to set one of these features too (it’s that good):
Like I said above, I don’t personally think ClickFunnels is expensive…
But let’s get down to the numbers.
How Much Does ClickFunnels Cost?
ClickFunnels is pretty straight forward when it comes to how much you have to pay:
- ClickFunnels basic is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Etison Suite is $297 per month.
You can save a bunch of money if you want to invest more upfront.
I talk about that in both of the posts down below:
Now we can move onto the end of this post.
ClickFunnels Vs Market Hero Conclusion
I’m not going to make this any longer than it needs to be.
So who is the winner when it comes to Market Hero vs ClickFunnels.
Here are the reasons why:
- It’s hard to beat ClickFunnels (they are one of the best).
- ClickFunnels is much easier to use in terms of what they accomplish.
- And Market Hero had a few too many bugs for my liking (I ended up canceling).
While there are a few negative aspects to ClickFunnels, such as:
- Support could be much faster.
- And their membership sites needed improvement.
It is still the winner by a long shot (and it’s not even close).
And that should just about do it.
I want to say thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out this post…
And I hope that you enjoy ClickFunnels as much as I do.
Here are some related blog posts that you might be interested in:
And here are two more:
- IM Nights does a lengthy comparison in this battle post.
- IM Nights does an epic comparison against another platform.