Moosend Pricing Plans, Perks, and Costs
The Moosend pricing plans are pretty straightforward:
- There are 3 different Moosend plans that you can choose from.
- From there, the price will depend on how many subscribers you have.
I’ve also made it very easy for you to follow along (which you will see down below).
Let’s get right into it.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Moosend Pricing Plans: Video Introduction
- 2 Moosend Annual (Getting A Discount)
- 3 Moosend Pricing Plans Conclusion
Moosend Pricing Plans: Video Introduction
Do you prefer watching quick videos in order to get all of the important details?
Then today is your lucky day.
I also created a video about the prices that come along with this email marketing tool.
So if you’d like to hear me talk about what they have to offer?
Just click on the play button below to get the quick cliff notes:
Here is the important link that I talked about in the video as well:
Now let’s move onto the three main pricing plans and what they have to offer.
Moosend Free Plan
There are two great aspects of this introductory plan:
- It’s free forever.
- You get all of the Moosend core features.
In fact, there are quite a few great core features to be liked with Moosend.
Moosend Free Plan Core Features
Let’s take a quick look at some of the great features that you can start off with.
Helpful Note: All of the following features come with all of the Moosend plans.
Here they are.
- Inline forms.
- Popup forms.
- Email campaigns.
- Embeddable forms.
- Floating boxes and bars.
- Sign-up and subscription forms.
Branding & Design Experience
- Basic templates.
- Countdown timers.
- Conditional content.
- Imagine manipulation.
- Custom-coded templates.
- AI-engine product recommendations.
- Automation workflow designer.
- Pre-built automation templates.
- Multi-step marketing automation workflows.
- Page visits.
- Custom events.
- Opens and clicks.
- Predicted weather analytics.
- Product views, carts, and purchases.
- Bounces, unsubscribe, and complaints.
- Predicted location and demographics.
Reporting & Insights
- A/B testing.
- Spam testing.
- Spam analytics.
- Custom reporting.
- Email heatmap analytics.
- Google Analytics tracking.
- Geography and device reporting.
- Real-time reporting and analytics.
Support is a very important part of using the software.
Eventually, you’re going to have a question or two that needs answering.
Here are the modalities of support that come along with the free Moosend plan.
- Chat support.
- Email support.
- You also get a knowledge base to help you.
Integrations & Connectivity
- API access.
- 100+ integrations.
So that concludes the core Moosend features.
You’ll get many more perks as you move up the Moosend plans.
Helpful Note: You can always try Moosend out for free and see just how much you like them.
Now let’s move onto the next pricing plan that Moosend offers.
Moosend Pro (The Most Popular Plan)
Here are the two big upgrades when it comes to the pro plan:
- Landing pages.
- Transactional emails.
The price is also going to increase depending on how many subscribers you need.
Full List Of The Moosend Pro Prices
Here’s a quick list of what the investment looks like as you add more subscribers:
- 2,500 subscribers comes out to $20 monthly.
- 3,500 subscribers comes out to $30 monthly.
- 5,500 subscribers comes out to $40 monthly.
- 8,500 subscribers comes out to $55 monthly.
And then onto the prices for having over ten thousands subscribers:
- 10,500 subscribers comes out to $125 monthly.
- 25,500 subscribers comes out to $205 monthly.
- 50,500 subscribers comes out to $260 monthly.
- 75,500 subscribers comes out to $390 monthly.
And the last section would be for all of the grizzled marketing veterans:
- 100,500 subscribers comes out to $585 monthly.
- 200,000 subscribers comes out to $760 monthly.
And given the fact that you’re now paying for a Moosend account with the Pro plan?
Let’s take a look at some of the upgraded perks that you get now.
Moosend Pro Plan Feature Upgrades
Here are the big perks that you also get.
- Transactional emails.
- Landing pages.
- Phone support.
- SMTP server.
Yup, don’t rub your eyes (you aren’t dreaming).
Having the ability to have landing pages with your email software is always a cool perk.
Phone support is always helpful when it comes to getting your questions answered.
Maybe you felt seen previously but now want to be herd (cow pun intended).
That’s what phone support is all about.
Given the fact that this plan starts off at a measly $10 per month?
It’s a great option if you’re looking to add a few great feature upgrades.
And now onto the last Moosend plan.
Moosend Enterprise Plan (All You’ll Ever Need)
Here are the big upgrades when it comes to the pro plan:
- SSO & SAML.
- Account manager.
- Custom reporting.
- Service-level agreement.
- On-boarding and migration.
Reminder: You get all of the features and perks from the previous two plans.
Once again, this plan is completely customizable so you will need to contact Moosend.
Whether you want to contact them and get with a free or paid plan?
That’s completely up to you.
So given the fact that this post is about their pricing plans?
I have one more great section for you when it comes to saving money.
Moosend Annual (Getting A Discount)
When you go to the pricing plans page for Moosend?
You’ll see a section just like the image that I took a screenshot above.
You can toggle between:
When you go with annual, that will allow you to get a nice little discount.
After all, I always recommend paying more if you plan on using software for the long-term.
This allows you to save money in the process.
There is also the ability to use credits for your email marketing needs.
- 1 credit = 1,000 emails.
You can also learn more about this on their pricing page where it says: Looking For Credits?
So those are the various ways that you can pay to use this email marketing tool.
Now let’s move onto the conclusion of this post.
Moosend Pricing Plans Conclusion
So here is what the Moosend pricing looks like for the pro plan:
- 2,500 subscribers is $20 monthly.
- 3,500 subscribers is $30 monthly.
- 5,500 subscribers is $40 monthly.
- 8,500 subscribers is $55 monthly.
And then the prices increase (as I showcased earlier in the post).
That’s about it when it comes to all of the prices for this email marketing tool.
I hope that I got to help you out when it comes to answering the question:
How much does Moosend cost?
I’ll leave a link down below one more time where you can try Moosend yourself:
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you have an aMOOzing day 😛