pCloud Lifetime Deal and Discount
So you’ve found out about the pCloud lifetime deal:
- Maybe you read my pCloud review.
- Or maybe you hear about it from another source (maybe the official pCloud website).
I’m going to be talking about everything when it comes to getting lifetime access.
Be sure to keep reading on as this is a great way to save a lot of money.
Table Of Contents
- 1 pCloud Lifetime Deal Introduction
- 2 pCloud Family Lifetime
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 4 pCloud Lifetime Discount Conclusion
pCloud Lifetime Deal Introduction
First things first.
I created a video for you in case you’d rather prefer a video walkthrough.
You can click the play button down below to see all of the steps in real-time.
Note: The 75% discount was only for a valentine’s day special:
And below is the link where you can follow along (there are only a few steps):
Now onto the good stuff.
Pick The Lifetime (Best Valued) Plan
After you click the link in the previous section…
You will arrive on a page that looks very similar to the picture that I added above:
- Make sure that you click on the LIFETIME tab at the top-middle of the page.
- Pick from either the Premium or Premium Plus plan.
This is going to be up to you in terms of how much storage you need:
- Premium 500 GB is a one-time payment of $175.
- Premium Plus 2 TB is a one-time payment of $350.
The best part about this is that there are no monthly or annual payments.
Here is the last step.
Enter Your Information
As you can see from the picture above, you will either need to:
- Sign in (or).
- Register and create an account.
- Then simply enter your information as it asks.
As stated earlier…
It’s very easy to get up and running with this pCloud lifetime deal.
Helpful Note: You don’t need any type of coupon code as the discount is already applied.
Here is another way to get a lifetime deal.
pCloud Family Lifetime
This is a great option if you want to use pCloud for your family (obviously).
It’s a helpful plan as up to four people from your family can use it.
You get a nice 65% discount and it’s a one-time payment of $500.
The picture is down below for reference:
Here is how you can get access to this page.
- Click this link to get taken to the same page from the beginning.
- Scroll down a little past the prices and click on Learn More under pCloud For Family.
Here are a few more great benefits when it comes to using this specific plan:
So that’s the family plan (which also comes with the one-time payment option).
Let’s continue on in case you have any more questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions?
I’ve got the answers (hopefully)!
Allow me to address some of the most popular questions when it comes to this deal.
What’re Some Of The Features That Come With This Deal?
Here is a quick bullet point list for you:
- File management.
- Media and usability.
- Access and synchronization
You also get backups from other platforms which include:
- Google Drive.
Keep in mind that the storage will differ based upon the plan that you pick.
Is There Any Type Of Coupon Code That You Need?
Here’s the easy answer for this:
Nope, you do not need to enter in a coupon code to get this deal.
The discount is already applied when you go to the page as I showed you in the beginning.
Is pCloud Lifetime Worth It?
This is going to depend on a few factors:
- Are you currently (or planning) on paying monthly or annually?
- Do you plan on using pCloud for the long-term?
- Do you need a lot more space for your files?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the questions then it would certainly be worth it.
I’ve talked about many online tools, platforms, and software…
And I generally recommend spending more upfront as it saves you more in the long-run.
That’s if you need it (of course).
pCloud Lifetime Discount Conclusion
Here is one more look at the pCloud lifetime prices:
- pCloud Premium 500 GB is a one-time payment of $175.
- pCloud Premium Plus 2 TB is a one-time payment of $350.
And that should do it.
I’m not sure how long it will be around for as well, so if it’s something you’d like?
Be sure to jump on it.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out this post.
The best part about it is that it can help you save quite a bit of money over time.
That’s always a great feeling!