Russell Brunson 30 Day Challenge: Features, Training, And Cost
The Russell Brunson 30 Day Challenge is certainly something you want to be a part of.
Especially if you’re new to creating sales funnels, or even want to up your game.
So how exactly does this 30-day challenge work anyway?
I got to take part in the challenge myself, so let’s show you what you can expect.
Table Of Contents
- Russell Brunson’s One Funnel Away Challenge: The Important Details
- Russell Brunson’s 30 Day Challenge: Closing Summary
Russell Brunson’s One Funnel Away Challenge: The Important Details
So do you accept the challenge?
That’s the big question that Russell Brunson asks on the official challenge page.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Take action and complete the tasks given to you.
- This happens every day for 30 days.
All in all, this challenge is all about holding your hand in order to:
- Launch your first (or next) sales funnel.
I’ll be talking about some of the valuable information that you get in this challenge.
I also want to bring up the fact that this training is created by Russell Brunson.
In my opinion, Russell Brunson is one of the best when it comes to sales funnels.
Either way, I’ll add a link down below where you can get taken to the official page:
I understand that this article has just started, but I do really recommend it already.
Let’s talk about some of what you’re going to see on the inside.
The One Funnel Away Challenge: Information And Training Videos
So you now know that this training is set up in the style of a challenge.
However, the information that you get on the inside is phenomenal.
In terms of how many videos that you can expect:
- There are 7 videos that revolve around mindset and overall getting started.
- Then you have 4 more weeks of training videos (28 videos here).
You’re looking at a minimum of 35 videos just in the training.
Normally quality is more important than quality, but this challenge offers both.
Here is a breakdown of all 5 video sections for you:
- Mindset: This is crucial when it comes to expectations and seeing success.
- Offers: Coming up with an offer as well as appropriate eCovers and assets.
- Publishing: Hooks, epiphany bridges, origin story, and a couple of catch-up days.
- Sales Funnels: Strategies, landing pages, upsells, members area section, and more.
- Traffic: Types of traffic, your dream 100, funnel audibles, and a bunch more.
I have a feeling that you’ll love the Dream 100 strategy for getting traffic as well.
You can get a taste of what that’s all about in the article that I linked down below.
Related: Russell Brunson’s Dream 100 breakdown.
So that’s just the information when it comes to just the 30-day challenge.
It’s not even close to being done yet.
Bonus Summit Interviews And 30days.com eBook
The next section of videos has even more value for you to dive into.
These are just bonuses too.
- You get the 30 Days eBook.
- You also get 30 interviews with various experts in different niches.
These experts talk about what they would do if they suddenly lost everything.
My personal favorite would be Spencer Mecham’s interview (from Buildaprenuer).
He’s a force to be reckoned with in the affiliate space and a top ClickFunnels affiliate.
If you’re into affiliate marketing, make sure you check out that interview on the inside.
I’ll also leave a link down below if you’d like to learn more about affiliate marketing.
There’s one more thing that I want to touch upon when it comes to this training overall.
The One Funnel Away Challenge: Facebook Group Training And Support
Here’s what really puts the Russell Brunson 30 Day Challenge over the edge.
You also get access to a private Facebook group with live training and support.
If you look at the screenshot above, you’ll see many different (but) similar groups.
The reason for this is because they create a new group for every challenge.
Either way, these groups are very beneficial because:
- They offer a great place to connect with like-minded individuals.
- Many of the experts do live training videos to help you out even more.
- You can also get more of your questions answered from the community there.
In other words, you never have to feel alone.
And that’s a big benefit regardless of if you’re a beginner or a more advanced marketer.
So how much is the Russell Brunson 30 Day Challenge going to cost?
Let’s take a look at that now.
Russell Brunson 30 Day Challenge Cost
Plain and simple, the One Funnel Away (30 Day Challenge) comes out to:
- A one-time payment of only $100.
There are also a couple of additional upgrades if you’d like to pick them up.
They are optional, and it’s been a little while since I purchased this offer.
So feel free to give them a good look when you’re getting started.
Either way, $100 is a no-brainer decision.
Especially when you consider the insane amount of value that you get here.
Russell Brunson also has a few more products where I talk about the prices as well.
I’ll add them down below if you’d like more information:
So that’s a good amount of information when it comes to the 30 Days Challenge.
Let’s wrap up this overview now and move to the grand finale.
Russell Brunson’s 30 Day Challenge: Closing Summary
So as I asked previously in this article do you accept the challenge?
In the beginning, you might have been unsure about what comes along with this.
But by now, it’s most likely much easier to see how valuable of an offer this is.
I’ll leave you with the link one more time where you can get started:
If you have any more questions about it, feel free to leave a comment down below.
Until then, here are a few more articles related to the man, the myth, the legend himself.
Other Related Russell Brunson Articles
- Russell Brunson’s Soap Opera Sequence.
- Russell Brunson’s Perfect Webinar.
- Russell Brunson’s Value Ladder.
- Russell Brunson’s Trial Closes.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read this article about the challenge.
I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did (if not, even more)!