Russell Brunson Trial Closes: Benefits, Examples, And List
I have to admit that I’m a huge fan of using Russell Brunson trial closes.
By the time you finish this quick article, I imagine that you will be too.
This is specifically for the fact that Russell’s trial closes:
- Work very well.
- Are very easy to incorporate into all of your marketing.
- Can allow you to really increase the number of sales that you make.
Did you get that last part?
I mean, you want to increase the number of sales that you make, right?
And in case you didn’t know, the two questions above were examples of trial closes.
In case you’re not sure what they are, let’s talk about them and how they can help you now.
Trial Closes: What They Are, Benefits, And Examples
I first learned about trial closes by none other than the man himself: Russell Brunson.
There were two sources of information where I got it from:
- The Perfect Webinar script (which you can see above).
- As well as the Expert Secrets book.
Helpful Note: I’ll show you how you can get access to each as we continue on.
However, Russell learned this tactic from a real estate speaker named Ted Thomas.
So what are trial closes anyway?
Trial closes are where you ask dozens of little yes-no questions and the only answer is yes.
The idea is that you get people to subconsciously say yes, over and over again.
So by the time you get to ask for money, they’ve already said yes many times.
Trial closes are tactics that work perfectly for:
- Blog posts.
- Sales letters.
- Social media posts.
- Your email marketing efforts.
- Trial closes are also super powerful when combined with webinars.
And yup, trial closes even work with Russell Brunson’s affiliate marketing techniques.
Adding trial closes to your webinar is one of the easiest ways to increase your sales.
You can even add them in when creating your perfect webinar.
Russell also went into great detail about how he learned about trial closes in Expert Secrets.
I highly recommend that you pick up that book (just in case you haven’t already).
It’s free, you just have to cover the cost of shipping which isn’t a lot of money.
Free Book (Just Pay Shipping): You can get Expert Secrets here.
At the time, Russell had a profitable webinar that he had been running for 5-6 months.
Ultimately, he put these trial closes to the test to see if they really worked.
So here is what happened:
- He listened to the audio version of his automated webinar.
- He recorded the trial closes and inserted them into the audio file.
And here were the amazing results:
The webinar went from making $9.45 per registrant to $16.50 per registrant!
Talk about significantly increasing the quality of your profitable value ladder overall.
Is that something that you’d also like to accomplish?
Overall, the more that you can get someone to say yes, the more sales that you can make.
Let’s take a look at a few of them right now.
Trial Closes List: Russell Brunson’s Most Popular Phrases
Ever since Russell heard of trial closes, he put them on notecards around his desk.
This allowed him to use them even more in his webinars and everyday marketing.
Here’s some of the best and most common trial closes that he always seems to use:
- Am I right?
- Isn’t that cool?
- Isn’t that exciting?
- Is this making sense?
- Are you all getting this?
- Are you ready to get started?
- I’m sure you’ve noticed this too, right?
- Would you like to be our next case study?
- Can you imagine if that happened to you?
- You’ve heard them talk about this before, right?
And here a couple of fill-in-the-blank trial closes.
These can be edited to accommodate almost any benefit that you’d like:
- Can you see yourself ________?
- Would you like a free copy of ________?
- Wouldn’t it be amazing to finally ________?
I will fill in the blanks so you can get a good idea of what they look like completed:
- Can you see yourself finally running a profitable online business?
- Would you like a free copy of Russell Brunson’s Expert Secrets book?
- Wouldn’t it be amazing to finally turn icy-cold traffic into continuous sales?
I mean, it’s pretty hard to not say yes to any of those, right?
Helpful Note: I added in another trial close in the sentence above, did you get that?
Helpful Note: I added yet another trial close in the sentence above 😛
If you hang around the ClickFunnels community, you’ll notice Russell says those a lot.
I did a separate article about popular Russell Brunson quotes as well.
So you now understand that trial closes are important for making more sales.
However, they also play a huge part in telling your effective stories.
Just think of every spot that you’d be telling a story in your marketing.
That’s where you can use trial closes.
However, I have a few more trial closes to help you with your marketing overall.
More Trial Closes: Compliments Of James Canzanella
Given the fact that I write so many blog posts, I use trial closes frequently myself.
So here are a bunch more that you can add to your long list of trial closes:
- Did you catch that?
- Aren’t those results amazing?
- Did you see what just happened?
- The answer is pretty obvious, right?
- How would you like to achieve results like that?
And if you’d like to create your own trial closes, just do this:
- Add “right?” to the end of your statements.
Here is a few more example where I use ‘right’ at the end of them:
- It’s simple to use, right?
- You can imagine yourself using this software, right?
- Reading through this article about trial closes has helped you, right?
I truly hope that it has helped you, indeed.
With that being said, let’s move to the closing section and wrap up this article.
Russell Brunson Trial Closes: Closing Summary
I went ahead and took a picture of the Expert Secrets book (as seen above).
Russell states that he uses two types of closes in his webinar presentations:
- Trial closes.
- The 16 closes.
You already know the power of trial closes by now, right?
Well, the book also comes along with 16 full-length closes that you can use.
These are the longer types of closes that you can use to smash objections.
Allow me to give you just one example of the closes that Russell provides.
This close is called the Reluctant Hero.
The goal of this close is to help them believe they can actually do it:
I want you to know something about be me specifically. I am no one special. I don’t have any supernatural gifts or anything like that. Believe it or not, I actually struggle with ________. And that’s what I love about this system, is that I don’t have to worry about that anymore!
I bring this up because Russell has 15 more of these closes in his book:
So I’ll leave you to that.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about the subtle art of trial closes.
Feel free to leave a comment down below if you have any questions for me.