SamCart Pricing 2020
Need help finding the SamCart pricing plan that’s right for you?
Then you have arrived in the best spot.
Here is what I will be covering in this post about this shopping cart tool:
- The main features that come along with every plan.
- All of the SamCart pricing plans, costs, and special perks.
- Along with how you can actually get a trial and test them out for you.
Does that sound good?
Table Of Contents
- 1 SamCart Pricing 2020 Introduction
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 SamCart Pricing 2020 Conclusion
SamCart Pricing 2020 Introduction
So SamCart actually comes along with three different plans.
Regardless of which plan you end up going with?
You will get all of these main features that are listed below:
Here they are:
- Checkout pop-ups.
- Payment processing.
- Checkout templates.
- Coupons and discounts.
- You get a free SSL certificate.
- Numerous amounts of integrations.
And don’t forget about some of the hot features too:
- Custom domains.
- Smart pixel tracking.
- Advanced subscriptions.
- Digital product deliverability.
- Drag and drop templates builder.
- And I saved the best for last: unlimited products, pages, and templates.
So those are the main core features that come along with every SamCart plan.
One more thing.
Here is a great SamCart pricing video in case you’re more of a visual person:
The video is only 1 minute and 26 seconds long.
You can always check out everything that this software has to offer in the link below:
Let’s dive deeper into the plans starting with the first one.
SamCart Launch Plan
This is the first plan to choose from when it comes to SamCart…
And is perfect for those who want a beautiful one-page website to showcase their products.
The cost is $49 per month.
Here are the unique perks that come along with choosing this:
- You get 1 user.
- You get dashboard and sales reports.
- Customer support comes in the form of email and their knowledge base.
- And SamCart branding on the page (not exactly a perk but helpful to know).
Let’s move onto the next one.
SamCart Grow Plan (BEST Value)
This is the second plan to choose from when it comes to SamCart…
And is perfect for those who want to accomplish two specific tasks:
- Convert more of your visitors.
- Increase the average value of your sales/customers.
Here is the price:
The cost is $99 per month.
Here are the unique perks that you get compared to the previous plan:
- You get 3 users.
- You get full UTM tracking and reporting.
- Customer support comes in the form of email and chat.
- This version is completely white-labeled (no SamCart branding).
And here are some shiny-new perks that will help you increase your sales.
- Multiple payment options.
- Custom checkout fields.
- Pre-purchase add-ons.
- Post-purchase upsells.
And one more batch of new-perks:
- Customer management.
- Subscription charge reminder.
- Advanced subscription cancellations.
As you can see from comparing these two plans…
The price has double but some of the new perks are pretty essential.
Let’s move onto the last pricing option now.
SamCart Scale Plan
This is the very last SamCart plan to pick from…
And is perfect for those who simply want to:
- Get all of the SamCart bells and whistles.
Here is the price:
The cost is $199 per month.
Here are the upgraded perks that you get compared to the previous plan:
- You now get 10 users.
And you can’t forget about some of the perks that only come along with the Scale plan:
- Cart abandonment.
- Affiliate center for really scaling your offers.
- Subscription saver feature to help you make more sales.
- Customer self cancelations (which means fewer support issues).
- Lastly, you also get CRM integrations along with custom integrations.
Not bad right?
Some of these extra perks can certainly help you pay for SamCart’s monthly payments.
But regardless of which option you end up going with?
You can always test out SamCart first just to make sure that you really enjoy it.
Onto the next section of this post.
Frequently Asked Questions
You might have a few questions when it comes to using this shopping cart tool.
Let’s address a few of those.
What Are The SamCart Payment Integrations?
Two of the best around which include:
You simply can’t go wrong with each.
And in case you were wondering:
You do not need your very own merchant account.
You would just simply connect with either Stripe or PayPal.
Plus, if you go with the Grow or Scale plan?
They both come along with the unique ability to have multiple payment options.
How About The SamCart Email Integrations?
Here are some of the biggest email tools that they currently integrate with.
Keep in mind that these can always change (or even be added to) over time:
And don’t forget about:
- Constant Contact.
Keep in mind that SamCart also integrates with Zapier…
So that allows you to utilize a lot more connections with SamCart.
Is There Any Type Of Transaction Fees?
This is a big perk of SamCart and that’s why I wanted to state it one more time…
As SamCart doesn’t take any part of your sales.
So those are the most popular questions when it comes to SamCart.
Let’s finish up and get to the end of this post now.
SamCart Pricing 2020 Conclusion
So here is one final look at the SamCart pricing and costs:
- SamCart Launch is $49 per month.
- SamCart Grow cost is $99 per month.
- SamCart Scale comes out to $199 per month.
And that should do it.
I hope that I helped you answer the question:
Just how much does SamCart cost?
I’ll put a link down below (one more time) where you can get started with SamCart.
Thanks for reading and happy selling!