SamCart Vs ClickFunnels (The Best Option)
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to SamCart vs ClickFunnels.
- One tool is like a swiss-army knife for building and growing your online business.
- While the other focuses like a laser on being able to make the best checkout pages.
So which one should you use?
Or more importantly, which tool is going to be the most helpful for you?
Be sure to keep reading to find out.
Table Of Contents
- 1 SamCart Vs ClickFunnels Introduction
- 1.1 About SamCart
- 1.2 About ClickFunnels
- 2 SamCart Vs ClickFunnels Conclusion
SamCart Vs ClickFunnels Introduction
First things first.
Here is a quick video that explains the big difference between these two tools.
I’ll put it down below in case you like watching videos and want the cliff notes:
If I had to pick only a single tool out of both of these?
What’s best for you is going to greatly depend on what you’re looking to accomplish.
So let’s get this show on the road and talk a little bit about what SamCart has to offer.
SamCart did its first public launch back in 2016 and because of that?
They did $2.3 million dollars with their unique sales process (not too bad).
Since then they’ve been building their reputation as a solid way to sell with just one cart page.
So what exactly can you do when it comes to using their secure shopping cart pages?
Let’s have a look at a few of the SamCart checkout pages features.
The Best Profit Maximizer Feature
This would be referred to as an order bump (shown above)…
And is certainly a feature that you’ll want to use when it comes to the checkout process.
So SamCart allows you to add an extra offer whenever you set up your checkout pages.
This is designed to help you in a few ways:
- It’s easy to setup.
- It’s easy for customers to utilize.
- And most importantly, it’s a great way to increase your sales.
Anytime I talk about checkout pages, this is a feature that I have to acknowledge (it’s that good)…
And it’s perfect for:
- Selling digital products.
- Selling more products online.
- Or even selling physical products.
So that’s certainly a big plus when it comes to SamCart and what they have to offer so far.
Regardless of who you go with when it comes to SamCart and ClickFunnels?
Make sure that you at least utilize this feature in your checkout process.
Onto a few more solid SamCart features when it comes to the sales process.
SamCart One-Click Upsells
Yet another great way to increase your overall sales and revenue.
Once-click upsells allow you to give your customers the opportunity to make another purchase.
But here’s what makes this so beneficial.
Your customers can now make a purchase by clicking their mouse only once.
- This makes the buying process easier for your customers.
- And when the buying process is easier? You can increase your conversions.
And most importantly?
You sell products more frequently.
Are you curious to see what upsell pages look like? Check out the example down below:
Think about it for a quick second though.
Customers will no longer need to re-enter their:
- Full name.
- Email address.
- Home address.
- Or even their credit card number (if using Stripe).
This feature is certainly win-win and it’s another crucial feature when it comes to shopping carts.
Here is another feature that SamCart offers for their order pages.
SamCart AB Testing
This is the ability to test two checkout pages at the same time and see what converts the best.
Here’s the important aspect that you want to keep in mind when it comes to A B testing.
You want to create two identical pages and then change only a single aspect at a time.
If you have too many variables?
Then you aren’t going to know what made the biggest difference in change.
That was just a little helpful tip if you plan on diving deeper into A B split testing pages
Note: ClickFunnels also offer A B testing.
The fact of the matter is that this is yet another great feature that allows you to:
- Figure out the highest converting checkout page.
- Increase your conversions and ultimately make more sales.
So SamCart comes with many more features, some of which include:
- Trial offers.
- Payment plans.
- Unlimited templates and pages.
Plus, they have a few advanced features that only come along with their Scale plan:
- Subscription saver.
- Cart abandonment.
- Customer self-cancelations.
- Affiliate center (also known at the affiliate program).
These are pretty big upgrades (especially the affiliate center and cart abandonment)…
As the cart abandonment feature allows you to win back more sales.
I want to showcase who they integrate with as that can be an important factor.
When it comes to payment providers you have two of the best which include:
So yes, you certainly can accept credit cards with SamCart (from Stripe).
And ironically enough?
They integrate with some of my favorite email marketing tools on the market:
And a few more email marketing platforms too:
- Constant Contact.
- The Email Chimpanzee
So those are the most popular email marketing software that connects with CF…
And there’s the popular question when it comes to these two tools:
Does ClickFunnels integrate with SamCart?
At the time it does not unless you utilize Zapier and get clever with it.
But those are some of the biggest SamCart integrations (there’s a few more).
Let’s now move onto how much you’d be looking to invest when it comes to SamCart.
How Much Is SamCart Going To Be?
Here are the three main plans that come along with SamCart:
- SamCart Launch is $49 per month (this is their basic plan).
- SamCart Grow comes out to $99 per month.
- SamCart Scale is going to be $199 per month (their most premium plan).
Helpful Note: The previous pro plan and premium plan options simply changed names.
Keep in mind that some of the best features start getting included with the Grow plan.
I did a complete post below in case you’d like to see all of the perks of each plan:
Highly Related: SamCart Pricing Plans.
So that’s SamCart and their order pages.
They do also happen to come along with a free trial (which is good news).
I’ll put a link down below where you can check out everything that they have to offer:
Let’s move onto the other side of the SamCart vs ClickFunnels battle.
As many people often want to know:
ClickFunnels is designed to help you quickly create beautiful sales funnels…
And creating a sales funnel is both simple and easy (it’s not very difficult).
So despite the fact that they might seem pretty different compared to SamCart?
ClickFunnels also feature their very own checkout carts so let’s start with them.
ClickFunnels Checkout Pages
First, let’s take a look at how they compare to SamCart.
- ClickFunnels has A B split testing.
- You can pick from many templates.
- There’s also the one-click upsells feature (after the first purchase).
- And ClickFunnels has order bumps as well (IMNights tutorial here).
ClickFunnels also features separate upsell pages and downsell pages too.
There’s certainly a lot of similarities.
Here is an example of a simple checkout page in case you’d like to see:
They are, indeed, pretty simple pages…
But simple usually allows you to efficiently sell your products online.
The simplicity is also really going to depend upon a few factors which include:
- The template that you use.
- How much you want to edit your checkout pages.
- Whether or not you’d like to utilize a 2-step checkout page.
And in case you’re wondering how to sell your products with a 2-step checkout page?
Down below is a picture to show you (from the ClickFunnels examples post):
There are plenty more checkout page templates too (even for upsell pages).
So all in all when it comes to SamCart vs ClickFunnels checkout pages?
I think SamCart wins in that specific department.
They should, given the fact that their software is 100% about checkout pages.
There’s much more to ClickFunnels though.
Related: IMNights Talks More About This Software.
Here is where they immediately start to break away from SamCart with their features.
Simplistic Sales Funnels & Landing Pages
ClickFunnels is probably the best tool when it comes to this topic.
Heck, they’ve gone up against other popular landing page tools and still remain a solid pick.
Here is what it looks like from the inside when it comes to putting together a sales funnel:
The funnel builder is simple to use and the sales funnel steps usually come with:
- Adding your steps (on the left).
- Picking the template for each step.
- Editing them to your liking with the drag and drop page builder.
Given the fact that ClickFunnels has been out for many years now…
They’ve certainly got the experience to make their page builder ultra-smooth.
Here is another example of what a landing page looks like when being edited:
There’s not a lot going on with that landing page (and that’s what I like the most about it).
They also have many helpful features when it comes to editing which includes:
- An undo button (finally)!
- You can edit any of the text, font, colors, and background.
- You can add pictures, videos, favicons, or any helpful files to download.
- Plus, the ability to make spiffy bullet-lists (this Isolated Marketing Nights post explains).
From big features like being able to easily create any type of sales funnel…
ClickFunnels hits a home-run when it comes to sales funnels.
With that being said.
There’s no doubt that ClickFunnels has the upper hand in the sales funnel department.
Similar to Samcart, ClickFunnels features many third-party tools that they can hook-up with.
Here are the two popular payment providers:
They also have a few more which you can see in the complete post down below:
Payment Gateways List: Read This IMNights Post.
Their email marketing integrations also include three of my favorites again:
- GetResponse (they have a fantastic autoresponder feature).
And a few more as well:
- Market Hero.
- The Email Chimpanzee.
There are a few more email marketing connections too but I didn’t want to drag on with them.
If you need to see all of the email marketing integrations: See This IMNights Post.
So that’s the majority of the popular connections when it comes to ClickFunnels.
Allow me to answer another popular question about this tool.
How Much Is ClickFunnels Going To Be?
It’s a pretty straightforward answer:
- ClickFunnels basic plan is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum is $297 per month (formerly the Etison Suite).
Note: Platinum used to be called the Etison Suite plan but it changed names.
Both are premium plans and you also get different perks based upon what you pick.
For example, the $297 pricing also comes along with two big perks:
- An autoresponder (referred to as Actionetics).
- An affiliate center (also referred to as a management platform).
There are also a couple of ways to save a bunch of money when purchasing this tool.
I’ll leave two relates posts down below in case that’s what you’re looking for:
- Highly Popular: imnights.com/clickfunnels-discount/
- Highly Related: imnights.com/clickfunnels-6-months/
Lastly (and also identical to SamCart).
ClickFunnels also comes along with a complimentary trial that is also fourteen days long.
What a coincidence, right?
I also did a tutorial in case you need help with the signup process (it takes about a minute).
Free Trial Steps: Isolated Marketing Nights Walkthrough.
So now that we’ve compared and contrasted all of the important aspects of these two tools?
There’s one more topic when it comes to this SamCart and ClickFunnels post.
Let’s move to the grand finale when it comes to picking ClickFunnels or SamCart.
SamCart Vs ClickFunnels Conclusion
I talked about at the beginning where if I had to pick and use only one tool?
It would be ClickFunnels simply because it does what SamCart does and much more.
That doesn’t matter though.
What matters the most is where you are right now and what will help you out the most.
So here is the grand conclusion when it comes to which tool you should use.
Use SamCart If
- You only need a shopping cart (as they do it better).
- You’re only looking to take advantage of an affiliate center.
- You already have landing pages or sales funnels taken care of.
In other words? You’re all about just checkout pages.
Those are the best scenarios when it comes to choosing from these two tools.
Whether it be their basic plan or advanced plans, I’m sure you’ll really like them.
Then onto the other side of the equation.
Use ClickFunnels If
- You’re starting from scratch.
- You want to get more value for your money.
- You want landing pages, sales funnels, and a shopping cart all in one.
Those are some of the best reasons when it comes to choosing ClickFunnels as your choice.
And it gets better too.
So regardless of which marketing tool free plan that you end up going with?
Pretty cool right?
You can simply contact me once you get started and I’ll send over your bonuses.
That should just about do it.
I want to say thank you for taking the time to check out this ClickFunnels vs SamCart post.
It certainly turned out to be quite an in-depth comparison of SamCart and ClickFunnels.
I’ll leave you with a few more ClickFunnels related posts in case you need more information:
- ClickFunnels compared to the almighty website.
- ClickFunnels also being compared to a course platform.
- ClickFunnels going up against a solid email marketing software.
- ClickFunnels being compared to yet another email marketing tool.
- Yet another comparison post of sales funnels and email automation.
And two more:
- CF up against a titan when it comes to landing pages.
- CF compared to the platform that IMNights utilizes.
- CF compared to an affiliate marketing marketplace.