Stealth Seminar Review: Features And Demo Walkthrough
This Stealth Seminar review is going to have everything that you need.
- How Stealth Seminar works (along with a demo walkthrough.
- How much Stealth Seminar is going to cost (it’s priced just right).
- And most importantly, I will answer the question: Is Stealth Seminar worth it?
I imagine that you’re anxious to get started.
So allow me to get started as quickly as possible.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Stealth Seminar Review Introduction
- 2 How Much Is This Webinar Software?
- 3 Stealth Seminar Review Conclusion: Is It Worth It?
Stealth Seminar Review Introduction
What makes this review so valuable for you, is that I’m going to give you a demo walkthrough.
This is going to help out in a couple of ways:
- You get a good idea of what this webinar software does.
- You also get a walkthrough so that you come back to this post when you get started.
It’s pretty much a two for one.
Stealth Seminar is also nice enough to come along with a completely free trial as well:
If you need help with getting started, then I’ve got you covered as well.
I’ll add a helpful post down below that walks you through the process of getting started.
Helpful Post: Stealth Seminar free trial tutorial.
So feel free to follow along with my review by taking advantage of their free trial above.
Here is the first part
Stealth Seminar: Creating A Webinar
Right after you get signed up for Stealth Seminar, you get started with setting up your webinar.
Here are the options when it comes to creating a webinar:
- Automated webinar: the standard way to set up a webinar.
- Dedicated replay: viewers can attend the webinar on-demand.
- YouTube Live: yup, there is a Stealth Seminar live webinar option!
- Hybrid webinar: a mix of automated and live webinars combined into one.
For this specific example, I am going to be choosing the automated webinar option.
If you wanted to run a YouTube Live webinar?
You will need a YouTube account with a linked Adsense account.
So now that we know which type of webinar we want to run, let’s move to the next step.
Stealth Seminar Scheduling
There are a few things that you need to configure when it comes to Stealth Seminar:
- Registration date: when your registration page goes live.
- Webinar start date: when your webinar will go live.
You also have the option to choose if the time zone for your webinar is based on:
- Attendee timezone.
- Webinar timezone.
Now here is a feature that you’ll love when it comes to webinar schedules:
The Stealth Seminar just in time webinar setting.
This allows people to register and start watching the webinar almost immediately.
Down below is an example of what the options look like:
So when someone arrives at your registration page?
You can have your high-converting webinar play at the top of:
- Next five minutes.
- Next quarter-hour.
- Next half-hour.
- Next hour.
This is a fantastic feature that you can highly benefit from.
Helpful Note: The just in time setting is great for increasing your webinar views.
There are also a few helpful scheduling options such as being able to watch yesterday’s replay.
I think you get the idea though.
Even though there’s a lot of scheduling and numbers in the section?
It doesn’t take long at all to setup.
Stealth Seminar Registration Page Options
In case you’re on mobile and can’t see the registration page types above, here are the options:
- Stealth Seminar templates.
- Third-party templates like ClickFunnels and LeadPages.
- Public webinar which allows for anonymous attendance.
- No registration page which is the default for dedicated replays.
Here is an example of a sample template that was used by default:
It’s pretty generic.
And no, that is not me (my name is not David Carlson).
This was just a demo registration landing page that they show you when you get started.
Don’t worry though, as you can always choose from one of their many registration templates.
Helpful Note: There are a total of 32 webinar registration pages (I counted).
Here are a few more examples of the registration templates sort by best converting:
They aren’t the prettiest templates, but then again, they don’t exactly have to be.
Simple works best and simple doesn’t always have to be fancy.
Within your registration landing page, you can pretty much edit everything on it:
- Headlines and titles.
- Registration button text.
- The presenter’s image and name.
Don’t forget that Stealth Seminar comes with a free trial too:
Now here are the rest of the important sections that come along with registration pages.
Stealth Seminar Customization
There’s a lot to like when it comes to customizations.
This is simply for the fact that there are a lot of options that you customize to your liking.
A few them (as shown above) include:
- Thank you for registering page.
- Countdown page.
- Watch page.
- Webinar complete page.
There are a few more areas of customization under those as well:
- 60-minute email reminder.
- 5-minute email reminder (for SMS and Facebook too).
- Webinar replay email.
- Webinar replay ending soon email.
Even though there’s a lot of sections to customize?
It is very self-explanatory.
Stealth Seminar CTA Button
Up next to edit you have the CTA button which is referred to as a call to action.
CTA buttons are important when you want to drive traffic to a specific page at a specific time.
As you can see from the image above, you can edit:
- The name of the CTA button.
- The CTA type (text/Html, live poll, simulated poll).
- As well as the start time, duration, display timer, and location.
Underneath all of that, you also have the option to customize the text of the button as well.
This section is a breeze when it comes to editing.
Stealth Seminar Live Chat Mimic
Would you like to make your automated webinars look more like they are live?
You can do that here.
When it comes to the Stealth Seminar chat section, you can add in and edit:
- Time: when the message will appear in the webinar.
- Host: if the nickname sending the message is marked as a webinar host.
- Nickname: the name appearing next to the message as its sender.
- Message: the chat text to send.
If you’ve run a successful webinar previously and you wanted to import messages?
You can do that with the bulk import messages setting.
There’s also the ability to download your messages as well (shown in the picture above).
Stealth Seminar Integrations And Miscellaneous Sections
The last two sections come down to doing two main things:
- Adding any type of integration that you might need.
- Adding or editing any of the sections from the miscellaneous group (shown above).
In case you were wondering as well.
YES! You can split-test as well as add a sales tracking pixel with Stealth Seminar.
Here is also a quick list of some of the Stealth Seminar integrations:
There is also the ability to integrate with other autoresponders as well.
However, Stealth Seminar notes that they need API and you have to hire a developer.
That concludes what it takes to create and set up your webinar with Stealth Seminar.
Let’s take a look at what they offer when it comes to the prices.
How Much Is This Webinar Software?
Here are the quick notes when it comes to how much this software costs:
- Starter Plan: $69.95 monthly & $30 registration fee (up to 150 simultaneous attendees).
- Growth Plan: $135 monthly, no registration fee (up to 300 simultaneous attendees).
- Growth Plan: $220 monthly, no registration fee (up to 500 simultaneous attendees).
Lastly is the Power plan, which you would need to contact support for the details.
There is also a way to save money if you end up paying annually.
I did a post dedicated to all of the prices and discounts if you want more information.
Highly Related: Stealth Seminar pricing post.
Now you know quite a few things when it comes to this webinar software:
- How to create a webinar from start to finish.
- What their interface looks like and what it features.
- And of course, how much you can expect to spend on this software.
So with all of that being said?
Let’s move onto the grand finale of this webinar software review.
Stealth Seminar Review Conclusion: Is It Worth It?
Stealth Seminar has been out for what feels like decades now.
And what comes with experience?
The ability to create a great webinar software as well as helping to produce results
As of writing this, they’ve helped generate at least $160,000,000 dollars for their clients.
Let’s now take a look at the pros and cons of Stealth Seminar.
- Amazing customer support.
- Plenty of customizations for your webinars.
- Ability to run both live and automated webinars.
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up your webinars.
- They are a heavily-experienced company that has been around for many years.
- Not the smoothest interface in the world.
- Having to hire a developer for more integrations could be a turn-off.
All in all, the pros heavily outweigh the cons when it comes to Stealth Seminar.
While there are some times when you’ll have to re-read instructions for getting set up?
You shouldn’t have too many problems when it comes to using Stealth Seminar.
Even if you did?
Their customer support is certainly something that needs to be acknowledged.
So if you have any interest at all when it comes to using Stealth Seminar?
I highly recommend you try them out yourself and see just how much you like them:
Helpful Reminder: You don’t even need a credit card to test this webinar software.
And that should do it.
I want to say thank you for taking the time to read all about my Stealth Seminar review.
Have the best day ever and happy webinar marketing!