Teachable Pricing Plans (And Discount)
So what are the Teachable pricing plans?
Or just how much does Teachable cost?
Those are the questions I’m going to be answering.
But not only that?
How you can actually get a pretty nice Teachable discount.
Be sure to keep reading on in order to see how it’s done.
Table Of Contents
Teachable Pricing Plans 2020
So what I’m going to be doing in this post for you…
Is walk you through each of the separate plans that Teachable has to offer along with:
- The cost to use Teachable (obviously).
- And what they come along with.
In the end, I will show you how to get a discount on any of the plans, too.
In the meantime, here is a video in case you want a quicker walkthrough:
I also want to let you know that every plan below also comes along with the base features:
- Student management.
- Basic quizzes and lecture comments.
- Unlimited video, courses, and hosting.
- Integrated payment processing (I talk more about integrations soon).
And one thing before we begin?
So let’s begin with the first plan that Teachable has to offer.
The Basic Plan
This plan is perfect for anyone who is:
- Looking to create their first course online.
- Or maybe they’ve created many and want to focus on selling just one course.
Given that this plan is for those who are looking to just get started?
The Teachable pricing for the Basic Plan is only $39 per month.
If you ask me?
That’s a pretty solid price when you consider everything that comes along with it.
Here’s what you get with the Teachable Basic plan aside from the base features:
- Product support.
- Two admin-level users.
- Only 5% transaction fees.
- Support for custom domains.
- You can drip out your course content.
- Unlimited students (a really nice perk to have).
- Teachable online course creator training to help you out.
- Instant payouts (for those who utilize Teachable payments).
- You’re able to integrate both affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- Don’t forget about Teachable coupon codes which is a great way to get more students.
Teachable coupon codes are also very easy to implement.
Check out the quick video (it’s only 58 seconds) about how you can add free coupons:
There are quite a few integrations that I will list out for you.
This is something that every plan offers…
But I know there’s usually a lot of questions that are similar to:
What are some of the third party Teachable integrations?
Well, here are a few (for your information):
- Google Analytics.
- ConvertKit, which is a solid choice.
- Multiple email service providers through the help of Zapier.
There are many more tools that can integrate with Teachable too.
ClickFunnels is one example.
But here is a video instead which is much easier to digest:
Now they don’t have the most extensive list of integrations in the world…
But Zapier can certainly help you make magic happen when it comes to integrations.
So let’s get back to the Teachable costs with the next plan.
The Professional Plan
This has been referred to by Teachable as their most popular plan…
And it’s for many good reasons, too.
The Teachable pricing for the Professional Plan is $99 per month.
Keep in mind that the Professional plan comes along with everything the Basic plan offers…
Except for the fact that it allows much more.
Here are the extra features:
- Advanced theme customization and even advanced reports.
- Priority product support which means you get better support.
- Five admin-level users which is an improvement compared to only two.
- Course completion certificates for your students to brag about with others.
- No transaction fees (this might be 2% depending on when you get started).
- Unlimited students (this is such a good feature that I have to mention it again).
- You can have an unbranded website (there will be a few Teachable spots showing).
And you even get the ability to utilize Teachable graded quizzes.
This is a great way to make sure that your students are really taking in what you teach.
Here’s a great video from Teachable themselves that talks a lot about this feature:
So in a nutshell?
That is the Professional plan and is there is only one more left.
Let’s get into to.
Teachable Business Plan
You can consider this plan for the heavy-hitters and the grizzled veterans…
Where it allows you to experience everything that Teachable has to offer.
The Teachable pricing for the Business Plan is $399 per month.
With this plan, you get everything in the Basic and Professional plans, along with:
- No transaction fees, at all, what so ever.
- Instant payouts if you set up Teachable payouts.
- Priority product support (the absolute best that you can get).
- Unlimited students (which I still need to mention for every plan).
- Manual student imports along with bulk student enrollments and custom user roles.
- 100 admin-level users which is a HUGE upgrade compared to the other Teachable plans.
So there you have it.
Not onto the section that you have most likely been waiting for.
Can You Get A Teachable Discount?
And it’s done the same way a lot of other online tools are offering discounts.
So Teachable has two ways to pay:
- Monthly (everything I talked about above).
- And of course, you have the annual payment option.
So when you choose to pay annually?
You pay more upfront but end up saving a good amount of money.
And here is where you can select annual payments:
Note: Make sure that you select Annual plans at the top.
I always recommend this if you plan on using a tool for the long-term.
Here is how the prices change when you choose the Teachable annual plan discount:
- The Teachable Basic plan comes out to $29 per month (when billed annually).
- The Teachable Professional plan comes out to $79 per month (when billed annually).
- The Teachable Business plan comes out to $399 per month (when billed annually).
And here is how much you save on each plan:
- You save $120 on the Basic plan (per year).
- You save $240 on the Professional plan (per year).
- And you save a whopping $1,200 on the Business plan (per year).
I don’t know about you?
But that’s a pretty respectable price-cut if you ask me.
So let’s finish up this post now.
Teachable Pricing Plans Summary
So here is one final look at just how much Teachable costs:
- Teachable Basic plan is $39 per month.
- Teachable Professional plan is $99 per month.
- Teachable Business plan is $499 per month.
And all of these prices can change if you pay annually (as mentioned above).
I hope this was a helpful enough Teachable pricing guide for you.
Thanks again for stopping by and reading this post.
Have an awesome day!