Teachable Vs ClickFunnels (Try THIS)
Teachable vs ClickFunnels comes with a TON to talk about.
You have to keep in mind:
- How much these software tools are.
- What each of these tools is meant for.
- What type of features and benefits they offer.
- And most importantly, what’s going to help you the most.
I’ll be covering all of those aspects in this post.
So I’m not going to waste any time and get right into the swing of things.
Teachable Vs ClickFunnels Beginning
Considering the fact that both of these tools have a lot of similarities and differences?
I am going to talk about each and then come to a conclusion at the end of the post.
Let’s start with Teachable first.
In case you’re not 100% clear on what Teachable does:
Their platform will help you create and sell your courses online.
There’s plenty of solid features that come along their platform, too.
You can click the link down below to check them out on their homepage:
Or, of course.
You can keep reading on to see what they’ve got going on for them.
Teachable Your Way
Teachable allows you to create and market your courses, your way.
Teachable is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to marketing courses.
What makes them so good is that they offer a lot of flexibility for creating them:
- You can offer text for the customers who love reading.
- There are savable files that customers can keep themselves.
- There is the ability to add audio so customers can listen any time they like.
- You have the ability to add videos for customers who love seeing things themselves.
And since this is a ClickFunnels vs Teachable post:
ClickFunnels allows you to do those things too (even with digital assets).
More on ClickFunnels later though.
Teachable even gives you the ability to have your website, your way, too.
They have a drag and drop builder for you to use and make the process easier.
I’m going to put a video down below for you to watch if you’d like to see it in action:
It’s much easier to show than tell (at least most of the time).
Here’s another solid feature that comes along with Teachable.
Creating Successful Students
While creating successful students isn’t a feature all by itself?
It’s more of a bi-product of what Teachable offers you.
So what am I referring to here?
Well, they give you multiple ways of keeping your students engaged.
Here is what I’m referring to:
- There are Teachable completion certificates for your students.
- You can add quizzes to checkup and see how much your students learned.
- There’s even the ability to have discussion forums (something ClickFunnels lacks).
I personally like quizzes (just not so much when I was in school, though).
I’ll put another helpful video (from Teachable themselves) to see what the quizzes are like:
Pretty cool, right?
We’ve talked about what you can do on the inside of your courses.
Here is what you can do when it comes to getting your courses seen.
So you’ve created a beautiful and valuable course.
Market it, of course…
And Teachable can lend a helping hand with that.
Now before I get into their marketing aspects?
I want to say that they certainly aren’t as good as ClickFunnels when it comes to this.
You’ll see in a bit, but here is what they can help you do:
- They have coupons and promotions for helping you make more sales.
- You can also get more sales thanks to multiple types of fees and plans.
- They even have the ability to leverage your very own affiliate program (which is huge).
Of course, Teachable comes with more than that.
But rather than spend all day talking about every feature they have?
I will put another video down below that showcases quite a few Teachable benefits:
And now onto the one million dollar question.
How Much Is Teachable?
The Teachable pricing plans are pretty straightforward:
- Teachable Basic is $39 per month.
- Teachable Professional is $99 per month.
- Teachable Business is $499 per month.
And you can save on these plans if you pay annually which comes out too.
Related: Full details about Teachable savings.
We can compare those prices to ClickFunnels at the end.
But all in all?
Teachable is definitely a solid platform if you’re looking to:
- And have a platform to host your course.
If that sounds like something you need?
So that’s Teachable.
Let’s now look at the other online marketing tool.
The main popular questions that come along with software are usually:
- So what is ClickFunnels?
- And what exactly does it do?
It allows you to:
- Create beautiful sales funnels.
- Conver your visitors into leads and then customers.
- And you can do it all without having to hire or rely on a tech team.
They also come along with a free trial.
You’ve probably got a good idea of what ClickFunnels has got going on for it.
So let’s take a look at some of their powerful features.
Sales Funnels & Landing Pages Galore
ClickFunnels pretty much owns the market when it comes to these features.
Not only do they allow you the ability to create pretty much any type of funnel?
Their drag and drop builder is one of the best around.
(even dummies could figure it out)!
This is beneficial for a few reasons:
- There will be much less stress.
- You don’t need to be a tech-wizard.
- And you can get your funnels and products out in the marketplace faster.
Plus, you don’t need a website in order to use ClickFunnels (which is always nice).
Here is a great ClickFunnels demo where you can see a lot of this in action:
ClickFunnels Revenue Maximizers
These are features that allow you to increase your revenue (with very little extra work).
A few of them include:
- One-click upsell and downsell pages.
- Ability to take multiple forms of payment.
- Secure checkout pages (along with order bumps).
While these features don’t exactly sound like a big deal here?
The fact of the matter is that:
- They can be quickly implemented.
- And they can overall really help increase your sales.
At least that’s the way it was for me.
I’m going to put a video down below when it comes order bumps:
Now here’s a feature that is very similar to what Teachable has to offer.
These are great for hosting your courses.
This is actually one of the features that ClickFunnels could slightly improve.
So if the battle of Teachable vs ClickFunnels was only based on how you store your courses?
Teachable woud win.
Even though ClickFunnels needs improvement here, it’s still not all that bad:
- Your content will be locked out.
- You can drop content so students don’t get information overload.
- You can embed videos or even upload Portable Document Files and whatnot.
And one thing I DID like about them the most?
Is that you can get your membership sites up and running really fast.
The video below demonstrates that exactly:
And of course, an important question when it comes to ClickFunnels.
How Much Is ClickFunnels?
The price of ClickFunnels is actually more straight forward than Teachable.
Here are their two plans:
- ClickFunnels basic is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Etison Suite is $297 per month.
There are a few other ways to get started with ClickFunnels (when it comes to price).
Let’s get to the conclusion now.
ClickFunnels Vs Teachable Conclusion
So everyone always wants to know:
Who is the winner?
If I had to pick one software, and one software only?
That is not my final answer when it comes to this post.
In the battle of Teachable vs ClickFunnels…
If you happen to like what both of these software tools have to offer?
Then you can always go with both.
Yes, that’s right.
You can actually get the best of both worlds this way.
ClickFunnels is awesome for:
- Building landing pages and funnels.
- Marketing and selling your online courses.
And Teachable is awesome for:
- Hosting your courses.
- And giving your customers a better ability to succeed.
But that decision is ultimately going to be up to you.
At the end of the day, you are still going to have two powerful tools to help you out.
I hope this gave you some insight when it comes to picking from ClickFunnels vs Teachable.
You can always go with both!
And one more thing.
How To Integrate Teachable With ClickFunnels
They certainly do go hand in hand!
Here is a video that shows you how it’s done (in case you plan on going in that direction):
And that’s all.
I hope you enjoy whichever software you end up going with.