Unbounce Pricing Plans, Cost, & Special Savings
Welcome to the ultimate Unbounce pricing post.
I’m going to be helping you with everything you need to know as well as answering:
- How much does this landing page builder cost?
- Can you get any type of Unbounce savings? You can!
- And I’ll even be talking about everything that you get with each plan.
I imagine you’re busy and you’d like to start creating some landing pages…
So allow me to show how you can also get started with a free trial.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Unbounce Pricing 2020: How Much Is This Landing Page Builder?
- 2 Is There Any Type Of Unbounce Savings?
- 3 Unbounce Pricing And Free Trial Questions
- 4 Unbounce Pricing Plans Conclusion
Unbounce Pricing 2020: How Much Is This Landing Page Builder?
Before we begin I want to let you know that there are 3 pricing plans for Unbounce…
And you can choose to pay monthly or annually (so we’ve got a lot to talk about).
Here is a great Unbcounce pricing plans video in case you’re a visual person:
Down below is the link where you can access a free 14-day trial:
I also want to let you know that every plan comes with the main features:
- Create landing pages.
- Dynamic text replacement.
- Landing page popups and sticky bars.
- And of course, many integrations (such as the powerful Zapier integration).
Note: Sticky bars hang out at the top or bottom of your pages to help increase your clicks.
When it comes to integrations you also have:
- HubSpot integration.
- Infusionsoft integration.
- And the Salesforce integration starts at the Premium plan.
In case you need those.
So let’s get started with what this landing page builder has to offer for their first plan.
Unbounce Essential Plan (Most Popular Pricing Plan)
Unbounce Essential is only $99 per month.
Here are the unique perks that come along with the Essential plan:
- 75 published landing pages.
- 8 published popups and sticky bars.
- 500,000 traffic limit on monthly unique visitors.
Speaking of landing pages (and the ease of use).
Their drag and drop page builder is pretty slick (creating a landing page seen below):
Note: Creating a landing page is a breeze with Unbounce.
Especially when they also give you plenty of customizable templates.
Now here are some of the generic features that come along with this plan:
- SSL encryption.
- Unlimited users.
- Unlimited domains.
- WordPress integration.
- Over one hundred customizable domains.
- A B testing (this is also referred to as split testing).
- Dynamic text replacement which is helpful for PPC campaigns.
- Access to hundreds of thousands of free professional photos (nice little perk).
Unlimited domains and users is a pretty nice perk if you ask me.
You also get a few more integrations to go along with it but I think you get a good idea.
This plan is best for those are just looking to use landing pages.
Access your free 14-day trial and start creating your first landing page below:
Let’s move onto the next Unbounce pricing plan now.
Unbounce Premium Plan (Recommended)
Unbounce Premium is just $199 monthly.
Here are the unique perks that come along with this the essential plan:
- 150 published landing pages (now doubled).
- 16 published popups and sticky bars (sticky bars also doubled).
- 500,000 traffic limit on monthly unique visitors (stayed the same).
You get all of the features from the previous Essential plan along with:
- Page redirects.
- Marketo integration.
- Salesforce integration.
- Five client sub-accounts (can be very helpful).
- AMP landing pages (that stands for accelerated mobile pages).
- Advanced popup and sticky bar targeting for increasing conversions.
- Launch scheduling which means you can set when you want pages to go live.
This plan is great for those who pretty much want double the landing pages…
While also being able to utilize more helpful features such as the accelerated mobile pages.
Start your free 14-day trial below:
And now onto the very last plan that this landing page builder has to offer.
Unbounce Enterprise Plan
Unbounce Premium costs $499+ monthly.
Here are the unique perks that come along with Unbounce Enterprise:
- 375+ published landing pages.
- 40+ published popups and sticky bars.
- 500,000+ traffic limit on monthly unique visitors.
The reason for the + is because this plan can be custom-built for what you need.
You get everything in the previous two plans along with more features such as:
- Fifteen + client sub-accounts.
- Ticket to the CTAConf which is a nice little extra.
- Audit logs for keeping track of your accounts activity and reports.
- Page migration services in case you’re moving from somewhere else.
- A dedicated launch specialist that guides you through the early stages.
- Customer success manager that gives you personal attention and helps to guide you.
The customer success manager is also a great way to provide more help with Unbounce.
So while the pricing of this plan starts at $499 monthly?
You will also need to speak with support in order to see what you’d like to customize.
Below is a link again for your free trial:
So those are the plans when you pay monthly.
If you want to get a complete walkthrough of what Unbounce has to offer?
Feel free to read one of the best Unbounce reviews in the related post down below.
It will show you just how easy creating a landing page is:
Related: Ultimate Unbounce Review.
Now it gets even better when it comes to this landing page builder.
Is There Any Type Of Unbounce Savings?
I know you’ll love the answer to this:
Yes you can save money when it comes to getting Unbounce.
And there are two ways to do this.
Let’s start with the first method (I’ll save the best for last).
Unbounce Deal #1
So you save money here by utilizing their annual payment plans (you get a 20% discount)!
If you’d direct your attention to the image down below:
When you go to checkout and pick your plan…
Make sure that you click on the Annual tab as shown in the picture above.
Let’s assess the difference now:
- Essential is now $79 / month (when billed annually).
- Premium is now $159 / month (when billed once per year).
- Enterprise is now $399 / month (or more, when also billed once per year).
I don’t know about you?
But that’s a pretty nice deduction if you ask me (and you still get your free trial).
It STILL gets better though (I told you it would)!
Unbounce Deal #2 (The Easier Method)
So I have a unique link that allows you to get a 20% discount off your first 3 months.
You can see it in the picture that I added down below:
The picture is pretty big so it might be hard to read.
Here is what it says:
Your friend (me) just scored you 20% off your first 3 paid months with Unbounce!
Not bad right?
Keep in mind that the page can always change so it might not be exactly what you see right now.
Please Note: You don’t need any type of Unbounce code to make this work…
Just the link for the free trial above.
I did a related post about this deal if you need more info (which you probably don’t):
Related: IMNights post saves you money.
You can always speak to their customer support if you have any other Unbounce questions…
But in the meantime?
Allow me to answer a few more questions when it comes to the pricing and getting started.
Unbounce Pricing And Free Trial Questions
You’ve got questions and I’ve got answers.
Here are a few of the most popular questions for this topic.
How Does The Unbounce Free Trial Work?
You will get access to Unbounce where you can make landing pages, popups, etc.
It’s completely up to you.
You won’t be billed until after the 14 days free trial period is up.
Unbounce even sends an email reminder near the end to verify that you want to continue.
Plus, you can always cancel anytime you like.
What Payment Options Does Unbounce Accept?
There are currently 4 options for after your free trial ends and the payment kicks in:
- American Express.
Whichever choice that you use will be up to you.
Does Unbounce Come With GDPR Compliance?
Unbounce has plenty of help when it comes to that specific topic as well.
So let’s finish up this post about Unbounce landing pages now.
Unbounce Pricing Plans Conclusion
Here is one final look at the Unbounce pricing packages:
- Unbounce Essential is only $99 per month.
- Unbounce Premium is just $199 per month.
- Unbounce Enterprise comes out to $499+ monthly.
I hope that this post helped you to finally answer the popular question:
How much does Uncounce cost?
But not only that?
Allow you to make the best choice when it comes to which plan is right for you.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read this in-depth pricing plans post.
I’ll put a link down below one more time where you can get your free trial:
Thanks for stopping by to learn more about this landing page software.
Don’t forget that you can also talk to their great customer support if you need any help.
- Related: Unbounce vs a competitor.