ClickFunnels Free Trial (For 14 Days)
Yes! You certainly can get a ClickFunnels free trial…
But there’s actually a little more to it than that.
As a matter of fact…
ClickFunnels has made some changes when it comes to the trial duration (in a good way).
So here’s what I’m going to cover in this quick post:
- How to get a ClickFunnels free trial.
- If you can get a ClickFunnels extended trial.
- And last but not least, what the real trial duration is.
Let’s get right into it.
Table Of Contents
ClickFunnels Free Trial Walkthrough
Allow me to walk you through the process.
Signing up only takes about a minute (as I have a shortcut for you).
Here is a picture of what the page will look like:
NOTE: There might be a video playing on the left side of the page…
I just happen to pause it a few seconds in.
On this page you simply need to:
- Enter your best email address…
- Create your password…
- And then click on the Start My Free 14-Day Trial button.
You will then get directed to a page that looks like this:
This is the last part of the process.
So you need to select which plan you want to test out during your trial.
You can pick from:
- ClickFunnels Platinum.
I highly recommend using the ClickFunnels Platinum plan for your trial…
As that allows you to test drive everything that ClickFunnels has to offer.
As it says on the top of the screenshot above:
You can downgrade or cancel your account anytime…
After you select the plan that you’d like for your free trial…
Simply enter in your information and then activate your account.
I told you it was easy though.
Now onto the related questions when it comes to getting a ClickFunnels free trial.
Is There A ClickFunnels 60 Day Trial?
You certainly can not get a ClickFunnels 60 day trial.
There’s never been one and probably never will be one.
This is a question that has been popping up a lot lately…
But I think it’s because ClickFunnels has been getting confused with other tools.
Sometimes other software tools offer longer durations like 60 days…
But ClickFunnels certainly does not (at the current time).
How About A ClickFunnels 30 Day Trial?
Now the answer to this is slightly different.
There used to be a ClickFunnels 30 day trial but they actually got rid of it.
I don’t have the reason why…
But when I reached out to support they said that stopped offering it.
Is There Any Type Of ClickFunnels Extended Trial?
But have no fear…
As a ClickFunnels 14 day trial is more than enough time to make sure it’s perfect for you.
Let’s finish up this post now.
I hope this quick post helped you when it comes to getting up and running with ClickFunnels.
This has been one of the best online tools for me…
So I’m always excited when someone wants to start using it (and all of its great features).
Here are the cliff notes:
- There is no ClickFunnels 60 day trial.
- There is no ClickFunnels 30 day trial (even though there used to be).
- And the real trial duration for ClickFunnels is 14 days (and it is also free).
And it gets even better…
Because I have a TON of amazing bonuses for you when you get started today.
And that should do it.
Thanks again for stopping by and reading this post about getting your free trial.
Related ClickFunnels Posts
Just in case you’d like some more information when it comes to this software…
I’ll but a bunch of highly related ClickFunnels posts below for you.
Before You Get ClickFunnels
- The epic ClickFunnels review.
- One of the best IMNights posts about saving money.
- How to buy ClickFunnels for six months or even twelve months.
Helpful ClickFunnels Information
- What is ClickFunnels and what do they do?
- Get inspired by quite a few ClickFunnels examples.
- Do you need a website in order to use ClickFunnels?
- The multiple ways of accepting money with this software.
- The email marketing tools that you can connect ClickFunnels with.
Who Does ClickFunnels Work For?
Please keep in mind that ClickFunnels works for any type of business (online or offline).
Those are just specific examples of businesses that I chose to write a little bit more about.
Comparing ClickFunnels To Other Software
And don’t worry, there are only a few more comparison posts 🙂
Don’t Forget About Helpful Tutorials After You Get CF
- Uploading savable files.
- Getting rid of the affiliate badge.
- Adding an extra small personal image.
- How to make your benefits stick out more.
- How to delete funnels that you no longer want to use.
- IMNights post about replicating your proven landing pages.
- One of the best profit-maximizing features that’s included with CF.