Legendary Marketer Vs Wealthy Affiliate: Battle Of The Best Marketing Platforms
So what’s the best pick in the battle of Legendary Marketer vs Wealthy Affiliate?
That’s what this post is all about, helping you distinguish the difference and discover:
- The biggest benefits and perks of each platform.
- The prices that are going to be associated with each.
- As well as the best opportunity when it comes to affiliate promotion.
With that being said, let’s get started right away when it comes to this comparison.
Table Of Contents
- Wealthy Affiliate Vs Legendary Marketer: Quick Comparison
- Legendary Marketer: Big Features, Perks, And Cost
- Wealthy Affiliate: Big Features, Perks, And Cost
- Legendary Marketer Vs Wealthy Affiliate: And The Winner Is?
Wealthy Affiliate Vs Legendary Marketer: Quick Comparison
As you can see from the text box above, there’s a lot of similarities between these two.
- Both are platforms that provide online education.
- Both have opportunities for investing in their training.
- And don’t forget that you can promote both platforms as an affiliate.
I’ll be talking more about each of those bullet points (especially the last one) as we continue.
Until then, you can click the link down below to see who the winner of this comparison is.
Now, let’s take a much closer look at what each of these platforms has to offer for you.
Starting with Legendary Marketer first.
Legendary Marketer: Big Features, Perks, And Cost
Legendary Marketer’s tagline is a great example of what they have to offer:
Online marketing education delivered simply and with integrity.
It’s a nice touch that they (Dave Sharpe) has also been featured in places such as:
I’m looking forward to being featured there so I can use those logos on my site as well 🙂
Anywho, Legendary Marketer is all about helping you start and build an online business.
Helpful Note: This is mostly through the use of affiliate marketing.
So if you’re interested in affiliate marketing, Legendary Marketer is a great spot for you.
All of this knowledge is done through the use of:
- Digital courses, training videos, and eBooks.
- Personalized coaching.
- Live masterminds.
In fact, Legendary Marketer is based around their 15 Day Online Business Challenge.
Let’s talk about that now since it’s their main flagship product that they offer.
Legendary Marketer’s 15 Day Challenge, Other Products, And Education
Have you ever seen the screenshot of the page that I added above for you?
There’s a good chance that you have, seeing it’s been very popular as of late.
But this is the main training that gets you into the Legendary Marketer ecosystem.
It’s pretty darn valuable too.
This training is 15 days long and walks you through important steps such as:
- How to build a high-ticket business (along with the top 4 models).
- How you can build one of these businesses in less than 30 minutes.
- The process of generating leads for your online business.
- And a ton more.
It also comes with plenty of templates that you can use for your online business.
I won’t go into too much detail, because there’s a lot to discover on the inside yourself:
So that’s the flagship product that Legendary Marketer offers.
I also did a review of it that you can check out in the related link down below.
They also have quite a few more products that either cost less or more.
Let’s quickly talk about them as well.
Insider’s Guide To Affiliate Marketing
So Legendary Marketer has a few other ways to get your foot in the door (so to speak).
One of my favorite lower-ticket offers that they have is called the:
Insider’s Guide To Affiliate Marketing
This is a perfect guide for anyone interested in affiliate marketing, whether they are:
- New and just getting started.
- Have made a few commissions here and there.
- Or are a grizzled veteran like me looking for some golden nuggets.
In other words, it’s a fantastic affiliate marketing business blueprint.
For the low price of only $1.99, it’s a very valuable affiliate marketing-related offer.
Aside from the eBook, you also get the audio files where Dave reads over the content.
When I finish my review for this product, I’ll be sure to add it down below for you.
Legendary Marketer also has a couple more products that are actually lower in price.
Allow me to quickly cover those as well.
15 Second Free Leads
The claim in the video that they talk about sounds like it is pretty insane.
After all, how in the world can you get 852,661 free video views in 28 days?
Well, it’s been done many times (and with even more views).
This is made possible through TikTok.
TikTok is probably one of the biggest secrets when it comes to generating traffic.
- Most people think it’s just a flash in the pan.
- Or they think that their perfect audience isn’t using Tiktok.
And they couldn’t be any more incorrect.
This training course will give you everything you need to know when it comes to:
- Utilizing TikTok to generate thousands upon thousands of views.
- How you can monetize TikTok to grow your online business.
- And so much more.
Oh and I almost forgot to mention that it’s only one dollar.
I’ll leave a link for you down below where you can learn more about this course:
When I also finish my review for this product, I’ll be sure to add it down below for you.
Related: Review of 15 Second Free Leads.
Let’s take a look at one more one-dollar offer that Legendary Marketer has.
The Copywriter’s Playbook
If you’re looking to build and grow an online business, then you need copywriting.
What is copywriting anyway? Copywriting is anything that:
- You put online (that someone views)
- Or comes out of your mouth.
And copywriting is used to get someone to take some type of action.
When it comes to an online business or affiliate marketing, important actions include:
- Making a sale.
- Entering in an email.
- Maybe sending you an email.
- Reading an article or viewing a video.
And so on and so forth (the list of possible actions could go on for days and days).
Either way, I’m sure it’s easy to see why copywriting is so important for you.
That’s why this product is all about:
How to get the ultimate advantage with copywriting for your online business.
If that’s something that interests you, then I would highly recommend checking it out.
Once again, this product only costs one dollar to purchase:
When I also finish my review for this product, I’ll be sure to add it down below for you.
Related: Review of The Copywriter’s Playbook.
Legendary Marketer even has more offers in their back office that you can:
- Purchase yourself (and/or).
- Promote as an affiliate in the background.
I say the background because you just need to focus on getting customers to the front end.
Legendary Marketer takes care of everything else for you (which is really nice).
In the meantime, let’s talk a little bit more about the prices that come along with this.
Legendary Marketer Prices
So you already know what some of the costs will be for their introductory products.
Now we take a look at what it’s going to cost to be able to promote this platform.
Ironically enough, Legendary Marketer and Wealthy Affiliate offer similar options.
So if you’re looking to promote Legendary Marketer as an affiliate, the options are:
- The Basic Plan is free but offers limited benefits.
- The Pro Plan is $29.95 per month and has maximum payouts and tools.
I really like how they set up their pricing here.
This gives everyone a chance to promote their offers once they are a customer.
However, you can always upgrade in order to get the maximum benefits here.
Given the fact that you get 40-60% commission just for upgrading?
I certainly think that it’s going to be worth it if you plan on promoting their products.
After getting started, you will see a section for promoting and upgrading if needed.
So that’s the first half of Legendary Marketer vs Wealthy Affiliate.
Legendary Marketer certainly has a lot to offer when it comes to products and value.
Let’s flip the script and take a look at what the alternative has to offer now.
Wealthy Affiliate: Big Features, Perks, And Cost
In case you’re on mobile and it’s harder to see, here’s the tagline for you:
A platform designed for affiliate marketers of all levels.
Given the fact that you know a ton about what Legendary Marketer offers now?
We can start comparing both of these platforms.
In other words, both of these two platforms are going to be perfect for:
- Affiliate marketers.
- Online businesses looking to grow.
Unlike Legendary Marketer, this platform comes with a free account.
Check out the link below where you can snoop around their affiliate marketing world:
So what exactly do they have to offer in terms of high-quality training?
Let’s find out right now.
Wealthy Affiliate’s Training, Courses, And Classes
Wealthy Affiliate operates a little differently when compared to Legendary Marketer:
- Most of the Wealthy Affiliate’s content comes from a monthly subscription.
- Most of the Legendary Marketer’s content comes from products and single payments.
So right off the bat, all free accounts come with a few tidbits of training and information.
This is expected, as it’s a great way to get used to the type of information that they offer.
For example, there is an Online Entrepreneur Certification class for getting started.
It comes along with:
- 5 courses.
- 50 lessons.
As shown above, you only get access to Level 1 when it comes to using a free account.
However, within Level 1 you get access to a total of 10 lessons which is pretty helpful.
They also come with a wide variety of classes with their Pro upgrade.
Now there is a huge Wealthy Affiliate vs Legendary Marketer difference here.
- Legendary Marketer’s content is created (mostly) by Dave Sharp.
- Wealthy Affiliate’s class content is created (mostly) by its users.
This can either be a pro or con in terms of affiliate marketing training that you get.
I personally like learning from one person.
That’s usually the reason why I purchase a specific product, offer, or service.
On the other hand, having more affiliate marketing business content isn’t a bad thing.
Related: Affiliate marketing is far from dead.
So why is it set up this way?
Well, it’s for a very good reason when it comes to those with a Premium membership:
- Individuals can make money online by creating training for Wealthy Affiliate.
- It’s a great way to help pay for the Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership.
Also, note that most classes are unlocked with a Wealthy Affiliate Premium membership.
More on that in a little as well.
So Wealthy Affiliate certainly has a ‘wealth’ of internet marketing content overall.
However, they have quite a few more benefits when it comes to using them.
Let’s take a look at them now.
Wealthy Affiliate Web Hosting And Website Builder
So Wealthy Affiliate seems most popular for the step-by-step training that they have.
On the other hand, another big reason to use them would for their:
- Website builder.
- Along with web hosting that they offer.
I’m normally not a big fan when it comes to platforms that offer hosting.
And by platforms, I’m referring to ones that specialize in something other than websites.
However, their web hosting comes along with the ability to host WordPress websites.
And that’s a good thiing.
In fact, I recommend 100% of the time that people use WordPress for their sites.
They’ve certainly got you covered when it comes to creating WordPress websites.
However, I would prefer hosting my website on separate hosting (it’s what I do).
There’s also a ton more benefits when it comes to websites (with a Premium membership):
- Hosting up to 10 websites.
- Site speed increase and spam protection.
- You get 3,000 beautiful designs for your website.
- Over 50,000 website add-ons (like plugins, memberships, carts, etc).
And a whole lot more.
Wealthy Affiliate seriously has a ton of beneficial perks when it comes to upgrading.
I’ll leave you with a link where you can sign up for free and learn more about them:
Now you might be wondering, how much does Wealthy Affiliate cost?
Let’s take a look at that now as we move onto the final section for Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate Prices
Let’s take a quick look at what Wealthy Affiliate offers in terms of:
- Their cost.
- As well as their affiliate program and what they pay.
First things first, here is what you can expect to pay to use Wealthy Affiliate:
- The free account is $0 (obviously) but very limited.
- The Premium plan is $49 per month but only $19 the first month.
So when it comes to Legendary Marketer vs Wealthy Affiliate pricing?
It’s pretty similar in terms of the membership price.
- Wealthy Affiliate is $49 per month.
- Legendary Marketer is $29.95 per month.
So $49 per month isn’t all too bad, especially when you consider what you’re getting.
With a quick recap of what we’ve covered, Premium comes along with:
- Plenty of online business training (and step-by-step training).
- Classes that were created by Wealthy Affiliate members.
- Website creation with many different tools.
- WordPress website hosting.
So the value is definitely there, but what about their affiliate program?
Have a look at the screenshot down below to get an idea of what it offers:
Earning revenue for referring people to Wealthy Affiliate is always a good thing.
So here are the numbers that they talk about in the screenshot above:
- The earnings are $23.50 for Premium monthly recurring.
- The earnings are $235 for Premium yearly recurring.
They also state that 1 out of 8 people (12%) will upgrade to their Premium membership.
That is certainly something that will depend on the person and how they market it.
Either way, that’s a good idea of what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer you.
Don’t Forget: They also have a discount on the first month’s payment.
We’ve now made it to the end of Legendary Marketer vs Wealthy Affiliate.
- Which affiliate marketing platform is the winner?
- And who will be crowned the best affiliate marketing platform?
Keep reading to finish up this Legendary Marketer and Wealthy Affiliate article.
Legendary Marketer Vs Wealthy Affiliate: And The Winner Is?
So here’s the conclusion of the Legendary Marketer and Wealthy Affiliate battle.
If I was isolated on an island and I only had a laptop and an internet connection…
Who would I go with when it comes to:
- Making more money online.
- Building and growing my affiliate marketing business?
The answer might not be as obvious as you think.
Unless, of course, you checked out the spoiler at the beginning of the article.
Either way, here’s the best online marketing platform to help you succeed.
I Recommend Legendary Marketer As The Winner
Both are definitely great platforms (which I’ll touch upon at the very end of this post).
However, I give Legendary Marketer the crown for a few specific reasons which include:
- Better affiliate program.
- You can make high-ticket sales with them.
- Teaches you great lead generation tactics (like TikTok).
- Their training comes from their owner instead of members.
- They have a wide variety of low-cost products that are very valuable.
Legendary Marketer also has a great (and growing) community for support.
Every time someone makes a high-ticket sale in their Facebook group?
Dave Sharp makes a post about it and acknowledges it for everyone to see.
All in all, Legendary Marketer is perfect for:
- Learning from various training programs and products.
- Building and growing your own online business (without doing the heavy lifting).
- Online marketing/internet marketing/affiliate marketing (however you want to say it).
They’ve also got the perfect business model as an affiliate marketer.
So for all of those reasons and many more, I highly recommend Legendary Marketer:
It’s one of the best training programs that they offer (and it’s only $7).
Now, this doesn’t make Wealthy Affiliate a bad choice.
Far from it, especially for the fact that they provide a ton of value as well.
Let’s take a look at the reasons why you might want to use Wealthy Affiliate too.
Choose Wealthy Affiliate If
- You’d like to promote Wealthy Affiliate.
- You want to learn more from the Wealthy Affiliate community.
I ultimately think that Wealthy Affiliate is best for super beginners.
However, you can always get the best of both worlds and join both of the platforms.
This will allow you to both learn and promote what they have to offer.
However, that decision will ultimately be up to you:
Note: The best perks come with the Wealthy Affiliate paid membership.
And that should conclude this Legendary Marketer review (along with WA too).
You can’t go wrong with either if you want to be a successful affiliate marketer.
I just think that Legendary Marketer has a much bigger upside.
Thanks again for taking the time to read about these two online business platforms.
Down below will be a few related articles for you if you’d like further reading.
Related Affiliate Marketing Articles
Feel free to leave a comment down below if you have any questions.