Clickbank Vs ClickFunnels (What To Use)
I can totally see why you’d like some more information about Clickbank vs ClickFunnels.
First, there is Clickbank, which is all about helping you find affiliate offers to promote.
And then you have ClickFunnels, which utilizes sales funnels to help you grow online.
- Is there one that’s better than the other?
- Or is it quite possible that you can leverage both for the best benefits?
Be sure to keep reading on as I give you my best answer.
Table Of Contents
Clickbank Vs ClickFunnels Comparison
So here is how I’m going to structure this post to help you out the most.
- I’m going to explain what Clickbank is and how it can help you.
- And then I’m going to do the exact same thing with ClickFunnels.
After all, this is IMNights…
And both of these websites can be very beneficial when it comes to Internet Marketing.
Just make sure that you read all the way until the end, alright?
So Clickbank is up first.
All About Clickbank
Clickbank has been around for a LONG time.
They first launched back in 1998.
So the fact that they have stood the test of time is always a great sign.
More about Clickbank.
And they come along with one of the best selections when it comes to affiliate offers.
I’m not kidding either.
They have some of the best (and craziest) niches that you could ever think of.
While they might not exactly be an alternative to ClickFunnels…
They do come along with some of the bigger niches (like health, wealth, and relationships).
Here are a few others that they have:
- Magic tricks.
And a few much which include:
- Betting systems.
- Pregnancy and childbirth.
- Green products and alternative energy.
- How to speak any language that you want.
- And heck, they even have products about how to build a chicken coup.
Here is a great video when it comes to:
- How to use Clickbank.
- How to find high converting offers.
- And don’t forget about getting a bump in commissions.
If it came down to Clickbank vs ClickFunnels in terms of affiliate offers to promote?
Clickbank would take the cake.
That’s not a fair comparison when you consider what ClickFunnels has to offer.
There’s much more that goes along with Clickbank, too.
Aside from looking for offers to promote?
You can also sell your products there and attract a TON of hungry affiliates.
In other words?
They are one of the top affiliate marketing marketplaces out there.
Two other popular affiliate marketplaces include:
I’ve personally used both of them.
They have many great offers as well but mostly in the make money online niche.
Clickbank will most likely be one of your best spots for finding affiliate offers to promote.
But what exactly can ClickFunnels do for you?
Let’s find out right now.
All About ClickFunnels
So ClickFunnels is free to try (but not free after the 2-week trial).
If you haven’t tested them out yet?
So what exactly does ClickFunnels do anyway?
Well, according to their site (and the picture above):
You can quickly create beautiful sales funnels that convert your visitors into leads and then customers (without having to hire or rely on a tech team).
Not only do they do that?
But they are one of the best software tools when it comes to sales funnels.
Here is my current ranking when it comes to sales funnel and landing page builders:
Back on track now.
ClickFunnels can help with your internet marketing by helping you create:
- Order bumps.
- Membership portals.
- Thank you and download pages.
- High ticket funnels for all of those high ticket sales.
- Webinar funnels (with all of the pages that you need).
- Lead generation pages (also known as squeeze pages).
- Affiliate marketing funnels (yup, you can combine this with Clickbank)!
And a bunch more.
So as you can see by now that ClickFunnels allows you to create and market:
- And yes, even services online.
Clickbank simply provides you with offers to promote.
Do you see what I am getting at here when it comes to Clickbank vs ClickFunnels?
Allow me to further explain my thought process as we enter the conclusion of this post.
ClickFunnels Vs Clickbank Conclusion
So I’ve done a TON of comparison posts on this site.
But from what I’ve noticed?
Is that people are always looking for the BEST of something…
And I completely see where they are coming from.
There’s going to be times where you want the best of both worlds.
And the battle of Clickbank vs ClickFunnels is one of those times.
Here is how levering both of them can really help you out online:
- You can find high converting offers to promote on Clickbank.
- You can then promote them using affiliate marketing funnels from ClickFunnels.
That’s why it’s highly recommended that you use both.
And to help you out even more?
Here is an awesome video that shows you how to promote Clickbank offers with ClickFunnels:
- Clickbank is free to use.
- And ClickFunnels comes with a free trial at least (in the beginning).
So you can always test both of them out and see just how much you like them.
ClickFunnels also comes along with the ability to save based upon which package you get.
Plus, when you utilize both?
You won’t need a website as you can use ClickFunnels for your pages.
So that’s all when it comes to the battle of Clickbank vs ClickFunnels.
I hope that you got some type of value or insight when it comes to these two.