ClickFunnels For Dummies (Simplified)
This ClickFunnels for dummies blog post is all about making things simple for you.
Whether it be for:
- Explaining what ClickFunnels does and how to get signed up.
- Some of the most powerful features that come along with this software.
- And don’t forget about helpful tutorials when it comes to using this tool.
Regardless of where you are with the ClickFunnels process?
Be sure to read on and get the simplicity that you’re looking for.
Feel free to use the Table of Contents below to jump to the appropriate section.
Table Of Contents
ClickFunnels For Dummies (What They Do & Getting Started)
This section is going to be about what ClickFunnels does.
As you can see from their home-page screenshot above it states:
- Create a beautiful sales funnel that converts your visitors into leads & then customers…
- Without having to hire or rely on a tech team.
I couldn’t have explained it better myself.
If you look at the picture above again, you can also test them out for two full weeks.
Now it might not sound like they’ve got a lot going on for them in terms of features.
They have quite a few tricks up their sleeve that I’d like to make sure you’re familiar with.
ClickFunnels Lucrative Landing Pages
ClickFunnels features some of the smoothest and easiest to create landing pages.
Above is an example of a lead generation.
I like their landing pages for a few reasons:
- They come with hundreds of templates.
- Their drag-and-drop editor is one of the easiest to use.
- The ability to clone funnels or share landing pages or funnels helps a ton.
ClickFunnels had some of the best landing pages even when compared to competitors.
While that’s my personal opinion, ClickFunnels certainly provides a smooth building process.
You can create webinars with ClickFunnels as well and below is another template:
You can create both types of webinars:
And ClickFunnels gives you all of the pages that you need for the process.
- Registration pages.
- Thank you pages after signing up.
- The broadcast and replay webinar rooms.
- Don’t forget about the check out page which I’ll talk about next.
So all in all?
ClickFunnels is essentially a tool that helps you build and grow your online business…
Thanks to the use of landing pages, overall sales funnels, and checkout pages.
Let’s talk a little bit about those next.
ClickFunnels Checkout Pages
So ClickFunnels might not have the fanciest checkout pages in the world.
But they get the job done.
Related Post: ClickFunnels vs Samcart.
Down below is an example of a ClickFunnels checkout page (or order form).
Do you see the box that has the red arrow and says:
Yes! I want access for only $19 extra?
This feature is known as an order bump and is a simple yet powerful feature.
It allows you to add another offer on your checkout page to increase your sales.
And one more thing that comes right after the order form (or checkout page).
That would be the one-click upsell page as you can see down below:
It’s simple, but once again, it works very well.
Here is the order that a customer would go through when purchasing:
- Sales letter.
- Checkout page (with order bump).
- Then they get taken to a one-click upsell page.
- Lastly, they would get sent to a thank you page with their purchases.
It’s a simple process.
I get that I mention that a lot but there’s no need to make everything complicated.
So those are just a few of the popular features when it comes to this sales funnel software.
If you’d like to get started?
And lastly, a related post when it comes to their costs:
Now onto the conclusions of this ClickFunnels post.
ClickFunnels For Dummies Conclusion
So here are the ClickFunnels for dummies closing statement.
ClickFunnels is all about utilizing landing pages and sales funnel to build your online biz.
There’s no need to make it too complex.
I hope that that post helped you in terms of what this software can do for you.