ClickFunnels Vs Instapage (Must Read)
ClickFunnels vs Instapage is a classic battle of 2 top online tools.
So if you’re interested in generating more leads and sales?
You’ll need to know which of these page builders will ultimately be best for you.
Be sure to keep reading on to find out.
Table Of Contents
- 1 ClickFunnels And Instapage Tools Compared
- 2 Instapage Vs ClickFunnels Epic Conclusion
ClickFunnels And Instapage Tools Compared
Similar to the picture above?
I’ve taken my notes and done all of the comparing when it comes to these 2 tools.
Let’s help you find the perfect tool for building and growing your online business…
And that’s going to come with first identifying what each software tool does.
I’ve even done a video that compares both of these software tools if you want the cliff notes.
Simply click the play button below to watch that video:
Now let’s start with a little bit about the ClickFunnels software.
ClickFunnels is an overall all-in-one solution software, mainly focused on sales funnels.
By being able to leverage full-blown funnels, ClickFunnels lets you create or use:
- A B testing.
- Custom membership sites.
- Create both live and automated webinars (thanks to their builder).
- Create a website or even blog pages (although not recommended)
- Sell using secure checkout pages along with their popular order bump feature.
- Don’t forget about landing pages for generating leads (with plenty of page templates).
And many more tools as well.
So in case you still had the question:
Is ClickFunnels a landing page builder?
They absolutely are.
ClickFunnels also comes with a no-cost fourteen-day trial so that you can test-drive them:
And onto the other side of the page builder tools comparison.
Instapage is 100% focused on creating high-converting landing pages for your business.
Despite the fact that Instapage is known as the industry’s best landing page builder?
Instapage lets you create high-converting landing pages and also utilize the features:
- Unlimited split testing for your landing pages.
- Leverage well over 90 beautiful landing page templates.
- Don’t forget about heatmaps, which is something ClickFunnels doesn’t offer.
And as always, many more tools and features.
Instapage also happens to come with a complimentary trial which is also fourteen-days long:
So in a nutshell, you’ve got the sales funnel and landing pages vs landing page software.
Both of which are awesome for building up your email list.
Let’s compare and contrast ClickFunnnels and Instapage much more now.
Here’s what ClickFunnels offers.
Build Landing Pages (And Sales Funnels) With ClickFunnels
Here is one big difference when it comes to the ClickFunnels and Instapage tools:
- ClickFunnels has landing pages for any type of goal.
- Instapage landing pages are focused mostly on a few goals.
Allow me to show you the process when it comes to using ClickFunnels.
This will give you a great idea of what you can do with this software builder.
So here is what it looks like when you create a custom lead generation sales funnel:
Note: You can use your own custom domains with Click Funnels.
As you can see above, there are only 2 steps when it comes to a simple sales funnel:
- You need a landing page for collecting emails.
- You then have your thank you landing page.
The example above is very similar to what Instapage does when you create landing pages…
More on that soon, though.
Here is an example of one of the many templates when it comes to a ClickFunnels landing page:
This one is specifically elegant, colorful, and simple.
The drag and drop editor that ClickFunnels has is one of the best and it’s pretty easy to use.
Let’s continue on with the ClickFunnels landing page templates as you can see below:
This is an example of a webinar registration landing page and expanding upon the webinar topic.
Here is what ClickFunnels allows you to do when it comes to sales funnel webinars:
- Create landing pages to register for the webinar (you can utilize with email marketing).
- Your visitors will then arrive at the thank you page where they wait until the start.
- You then have landing pages for both the broadcast and replay rooms.
- And don’t forget about the checkout pages (with bump offers).
Checkout pages are one of the big differences when it comes to comparing ClickFunnels and Instapage.
Specifically for the fact that Instapage doesn’t come with this feature.
Here is a quick look at one of the checkout landing page templates:
Despite the fact that the ClickFunnels checkout pages aren’t the most customizable in the world?
It’s certainly a helpful feature when it comes to an overall landing page software.
Plus, the bump offer features is a great way to make many more sales.
Speaking of making more sales, if you’re curious to see what the sales pages look like?
Check out one of the sales page examples that’s the first part of a sales funnel down below:
Keep in mind that all of these landing page designs can be created thanks to:
- The numerous amounts of landing page templates.
- The easy to use drag and drop builder.
ClickFunnels tends to dominate the competition based upon one big reason:
If you love the power of simplicity then you’ll most likely enjoy what ClickFunnels has to offer…
Especially when it comes to creating a custom sales funnel or 2 (or three or four).
But how does ClickFunnels compare to Instapage when it comes to simplicity?
Let’s find out.
Create Landing Pages With Instapage
I’m going to dedicate a full section for the Instapage landing page software as well.
There’s a lot to talk about when it comes to these 2 landing page titans.
Allow me to show you the process of creating landing pages with Instapage.
Below is an example when it comes to getting started and creating a landing page:
As you can see above, there are three options for you to choose from:
- Standard landing page.
- AMP landing page (which is lightning fast but only for Enterprise users).
- Upload Instapage file (this is for previous pages that you might have downloaded).
So far so good.
The next step is all about choosing a template for your new landing page.
You can start with a blank page or choose from many of the templates for landing pages.
Here is what it looks like on the inside of Instapage when it comes to choosing:
The 2 templates that you see above are for:
- Product sales.
- App download.
There’s one thing you’ll notice quickly when it comes to putting together landing pages.
Since Instapage is heavily focused on professional ad-compliant landing pages…
There is a big difference when it comes to ClickFunnels and Instapage.
- Instapage is better geared for marketers with much more experience.
- While ClickFunnels is overall more simple and is better suited for beginners.
Here is another great example of a template when it comes to lead generation landing pages:
I’m going to use that template and hop on over to the Instapage landing page builder.
But before you do?
You will simply need to name and create your new landing page, and then you can edit it:
Here is what the process looks like when before you start editing your landing pages:
Also notice that there is an integrations section which includes:
- Analytics integrations (they happen to integrate with Google Analytics).
- Form integrations.
- Leads integrations.
But to access the landing page builder, you just need to click on the EDIT DESIGN button.
I also like Instapage for the fact that their landing page builder is simple to use as well.
Here are the steps when it comes to editing your landing pages:
- Click on the aspect that you want (on the left side).
- It will then show up on your landing page.
- Simply drag it where you want it.
- Lastly, edit it how you like.
You certainly won’t be disappointed when it comes to their editor overall.
Here is a quick screenshot of what it looks like on the inside of the page builder:
Something else to notice is that you can edit your page based upon:
- Desktop (or).
Highly Related: My Instapage review.
ClickFunnels features the ability to do that as well.
ClickFunnels also comes with the ability to utilize A B testing (which I’ll get to next).
However, here is what I have to say when it comes to ClickFunnels and Instapage on this topic.
- ClickFunnels is still slightly easier to use and more beginner-friendly.
- Instapage really delivers when it comes to more professional and ad-compliant pages.
After all, Instapage also comes with dynamic text replacement.
Note: Dynamic text replacement is a great feature when it comes to running PPC ads.
Both tools are also great when it comes to email marketing as well as social media marketing.
Yes, and social media even means Facebook, Instagram, or even YouTube.
I’ll break down this section a little more when I get to the conclusion…
But if there’s specific software that you’d like to test out based upon the information already?
Here are the links for these two tools to save you the time from scrolling:
And on the other hand:
Let’s now move onto a feature that can be very helpful when it comes to increasing conversions.
Split Testing For Optimal Results (Increase Your Conversion Rate)
It’s safe to say that both tools are great options when it comes to A B testing.
Let’s start with Instapage first, as they also refer to it as Experiments on the inside.
In fact, the process for setting up A B split testing is about as simple as it gets this time:
- Create a new Experiment (give it a name and add a hypothesis).
- Pick one of your landing pages that you’d like to split test.
- Duplicate the control (which is your main page).
- Click on Split Evenly so traffic is 50-50.
It’s a process that you can figure out in no time.
Here is another screenshot when it comes to the two custom A B testing pages:
If you’re looking forward to increasing your conversions then you’ll love their A B split testing.
ClickFunnels also comes along with the ability to create the same type of tests.
The only difference is that it’s set up in a slightly different way.
Down below is a screenshot when it comes to testing pages in a sales funnel:
Once you have a page from your sales funnel that you’d like to test, click on Create Variation.
This allows you to duplicate your control page and then make changes to the second page.
From there, you can make changes to the second page while splitting the traffic evenly:
Once you find a winner?
Simply hover over the page and click on Declare As Winner.
It’s a pretty easy process when it comes to increasing your conversion rate.
So once again, when it comes to Instapage testing vs ClickFunnels?
You can’t go wrong with either of these tools when it comes to creating a marketing campaign…
As there’s some nice marketing automation going on in the background of each.
Now allow me to answer two of the biggest questions when it comes to these page builders.
How Much Is ClickFunnels?
This software offers two plans and it happens to be pretty straight forward.
Here’s what ClickFunnels offers in terms of pricing:
- ClickFunnels basic plan is $97 per month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum plan comes out to $297 per month.
Note: You will need your email and a credit card in order to get started using ClickFunnels.
Keep in mind that there are going to be differences in the perks of these two plans.
For example, with ClickFunnels basic pricing you get:
- 100 pages.
- 20 funnels.
- 20,000 visitors per month.
This changes when it comes to the ClickFunnels Platinum plan:
- You get unlimited pages, visitors, and even sales funnels.
- You also get the ability to use follow-up funnels and their affiliate program for management.
Note: Follow-up funnels is their email marketing campaign tool, so to speak.
I personally just like attaching my own email marketing tool to this platform.
Anyway, there are quite a lot more features when it comes to ClickFunnels and their costs.
I’ll put two related posts if you’d like more information about plans, prices, and deals:
So that’s ClickFunnels.
We can now compare to what Instapage offers in terms of investment.
Is Instapage Free Or How Much Is It?
So is Instapage free?
Yes and no.
They are for the fact that they come along with a no-cost 14-day trial.
You will also need a credit card and email address in order to get started.
And since Instapage also has two plans, the pricing plans are pretty simple:
- Instapage Business is $199 per month (this is their core plan).
- Instapage Business is $149 per month (if paid annually).
- Lastly, you have the Instapage Enterprise plan which is customizable.
You will need to speak with Instapage in order to get more info about the Enterprise plan.
Similar to ClickFunnels, here is what comes along with the Business plan:
- 5 workspaces (also known as A B testing).
- 30,000 unique visitors per month.
- 30 published landing pages.
- 5 team members.
Please note, that just like ClickFunnels, there are many more features as well.
For example, real-time collaboration is a big benefit of the Enterprise plan.
I’ll put another related post down below in case you’d like more information.
Related: All of the Instapage pricing plans.
So if you had to compare Instapage vs what ClickFunnels has to offer?
- ClickFunnels gives you many more landing pages and unlimited A B testing.
- Instapage gives you slightly more visitors per month along with team members.
Keep in mind, that is just comparing the first and lowest plans of each software.
So now that you have a great idea of features, benefits, prices, and perks of these tools?
Let’s get to the grand finale when it comes to Instapage vs the popular ClickFunnels.
Instapage Vs ClickFunnels Epic Conclusion
Here are the BIG differences when it comes to these two tools.
ClickFunnels is much simpler and focuses on getting leads and selling through sales funnels.
Instapage is slightly more advanced, geared towards marketing professionals, and they put a massive emphasis on creating landing pages that convert (even for Google ads).
So whenever it comes to comparing any landing page tool vs ClickFunnels?
Usually, there is a distinct winner in terms of one being better than the other.
That’s not the case though when it comes to Instapage vs ClickFunnels.
So with that being said (and after comparing these sales tools so much)?
Here is my genuine best recommendation when it comes to which of these tools you should use.
Use ClickFunnels If
- You prefer saving some money every month in terms of pricing.
- You might not be a grizzled veteran yet when it comes to marketing (which is fine).
- You’d like to make sales or even sell products, offers, or services (checkout pages help).
- Creating both landing pages and custom sales funnels is something that you really want.
Keep in mind that ClickFunnels can be used for marketers of any skill.
They just happen to cater to a much larger marketing audience (thanks to their simplicity).
If any of the bullet-points above sound like you?
Now onto the other software that competes vs ClickFunnels in terms of page builders.
Use Instapage If
- You invest in PPC ads (or plan on doing so).
- You want a better customer support experience.
- The slightly higher price isn’t that big of a deal for you.
- You’re an experienced marketer or you consider yourself a professional.
- You just want to create landing pages and don’t have a need for complete sales funnels.
If you could relate to any (or a few) of those bullet-points above?
Then there’s a great chance that Instapage will make a great fit for you.
Down below is where you can get taken to the Instapage website:
And that should just about to do it.
Thanks for stopping on this website and reading about which landing page tool that you should use…
And I truly hope that it helps you make the best page builder decision for your online business.
If you have any more questions?
You can leave a reply down below in the comment section.
Or you can send me an email (it’s at the bottom of my website in Contact).